The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He moaned out, enjoying this treatment. However, his yearning for more of their pussies and less of their mouths was starting to take over. He soon said, "Well, after this, I don't care what happens...I'm fucking both of you in turns for hours."

"Oh...f-f-fuck...I'm going to cum!" he moaned to her, indeed getting ready to ejaculate all over them or into one of their mouths.

The giggled and stroked him hard, with their mouths open wide. "Cum for us Taren!" Danielle purred to him wanting to taste him again. Jess nodded and licked his cock one last time to help them stroke him faster.

He did cum after a bit more of their work, moaning out as he came just for them, giving them quite the load to drink before falling back and purring in bliss. "Now can I get your pussies are you not in the mood for that or something?"

"Good...I was beginning to worry of those pussies were ever going to get any attention ever again," he told her, pushing his cock into her while she was on top of him and then he began to hammer her pussy as hard as he could.

Jess moaned very loud, feeling him pound away at her. "Mmmm yea baby thats it!" she yelled out as she groped her own breasts. Danielle kissed him and smiled. "Give it to her hun" she said with a giggle

He held onto her hips nice and with quite the tight grip as he pounded the girl above him, crying out in pleasure while fucking her as hard as he could. "Damn it, you're fucking tight!"

He also spanked her cute ass while he plowed her pussy without ever seeming to have to stop. He had been going and going and just going for a while now...

"yeah...cum again...I fucking love it!" he moaned to her, panting as he continued plowing her tight pussy as hard as he could, enjoying her greatly. She was so fucking amazing.

Ashley giggled softly and cuddled into David's chest, rubbing it softly. She felt... warm there; secure. It was a rather nice sensation.

The Russian blue chuckled softly. "Tasha, dear," she said, smiling down at him. "And whom do I have the pleasure of greeting?" she asked in a coy tune, crossing her arms over her chest. But there was no mistaking her grin.

Trystan stood, bowing slightly. "My name is Trystan." He stopped, looking around a bit nervously. "Sorry, I'm just a little stunned. I'm not used to having people, especially someone like you, talking to me." He grinned shyly, his brain finally registering it. His normal, cute, shy self came out, making itself apparent and a blush slowly crept under his fur. Good thing he was a red fox. Otherwise, it might've shown.

Miyuki grabs her surf Board and Starts walking to the water with her Long Brow Hair Down to her butt. She eyes the waves with her Icy purple eyes. Miyuki gets to the water and Puts down her Board and Grabs her hair tie and Puts her Hair up in a High Ponytail. Miyuki Starts to walk inside the water with her Board. then Starts Swing and waits for a good wave. Miyuki Yawns abit then Sees the waves she Start getting ready for it and then Rides the wave always to the Sand. She Laughs and giggles as she Run back inside the water with her Breasts Wiggles around as she runs for the water to catch another wave.

As his eyes wandered everywhere but on the girl in front of him, they came to rest on a surfer. He tilted his head, his ears flicking this way and that nervously. How many girls were there on this island? More importantly, did the girls outnumber the guys? He shook his head roughly, breaking the errant thoughts from his mind. He returned his focus, atleast most of it, to the Russian Blue.

(I swear, I posted. Damn you Internet connection.)

Tasha chuckled softly. "While, I am me, and I am speaking to you now, no?" She grinned and traced her fingers over his shoulder, looking into his eyes. "My, my... isn't someone handsome."

[Guess I need to make a new character or something? Seems that my other RP partner has kind of disappeared. DX Anyhow, I'll also make a new character to suit this new kind of situation.]

Name: Jakryl (or Jake for short).

Race: Tiger

Physical Description: Tall and rather muscular, though he is not terribly built. He is often renowned for a nice and big..."lower segment". His stripes are rather light on his fur, making them sometimes hard to see in certain kinds of light, but they are there. He has green eyes and almost a natural smile on his face, something like a cat's "natural smile".

[If there's anything I missed, let me know and I can edit...]

[Alright, will do. ^_^]

And so it was that Jake arrived at the island finally. He sighed as he looked back at the flyer that he had received that...well, it told him all that he would need to know about the island, supposedly. He was coming off the boat, practically naked. The only thing covering him was the very towel that he had wrapped around his waist. He sighed, wanting to keep it on until he could find some actual shorts, not sure whether or not the people on this island would actually take too well to him being naked around them all. Then again, if they were, so be it. He'd wanted to live this kind of life for a long fucking time and nothing was going to really put a stop to that.

Kiera rubbed off another glass mug with a puff of her breath, smiling and rubbin till it shined. She worked the tiki bar, like she had here for many years. She put that mug away and begin rubbing off the next one, the Russian wolf smiling as she worked. Kiera flipped her hair back and smiled.

Skylar23 said:
Kiera rubbed off another glass mug with a puff of her breath, smiling and rubbin till it shined. She worked the tiki bar, like she had here for many years. She put that mug away and begin rubbing off the next one, the Russian wolf smiling as she worked. Kiera flipped her hair back and smiled.

[Pardon my asking but is that for me to reply to? or for someone else?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom