Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taren rubbed the head of his cock against Jessie's slit and prodded her lightly as well before he pushed his length into her with a heavy moan of joy. He then grasped her waist and began to thrust himself in and out of her as hard as he could, moaning out in joy as he got to fuck another girl...though Danielle would always be his first.

Jess moaned loud and pressed her hips back onto his. "Mmmmm fuck me!" she told him. She already felt great and he hadn't even thrusted yet. Danielle meanwhile, started to play with herself.

Taren grasped her hips [as he had in the post above. ^^;] and began to fuck her as hard as he could, moaning out and hammering her tight pussy with all of his might while stroking her rear and just overall, enjoying her tight pussy. "God damn, you're fucking tight..."

She moaned louder with his thrusts and felt him slamming into her. "Oh god harder!" she yelled. She never got a real fuck before and her pussy tighter then Danielle's. Danielle didn't care too much as she was rubbing at her pussy and breasts.

Taren didn't notice that she was tighter. Yes, she was another girl for him to do and love and enjoy, but at the same time Danielle was his first and would always be his number one choice for a wonderful fuck. He stroked Jessie's cute ass and moaned while he plowed her juicy snatch, getting her juices running onto the couch while hammering her in doggie-stile as he was.

Jess moaned louder and came hard on his cock. "Ohh fuck so good!" she screamed. She was in ecstasy. Danielle giggled and kept playing with herself to the sight. "Give it to her hun!" she yelled to him.

Taren laid himself over her and held onto her shoulders while his hips did all of the rest of the work, going in a blur inside of her tight pussy, especially since it was nice and lubed up from her cumming all over him. "Fuck...so good...god dammit, you're tight!" he groaned to her.

Jess moaned louder and took it like a little slut. "Mmmmmm fuck yes! I love it!" she yelled to him as she felt him tearing up her little pussy. Danielle grinned and came from all the pleasure of playing with herself.

"Yeah...cum on me again and show me just how much you LOVE my cock!" he groaned right into the girl's ear. He was about ready to cum as well and when he did, he wanted to fill this girl's pussy while she came all over him and soaked him in her hot girl juices and, well, made more of a mess of the couch than it already was from all of her juices at the present moment.

He kept himself going and going before he groaned and came inside of her, moaning as he filled her pussy with his thick, hot seed before he pulled out and let her pussy drain quite nicely onto the bed.

Jess moaned as she was filled up and smiled afterwards. "That was fun" she said with a giggle. "Can I play with your girl now?" she asked. "You can watch of course" she added. Danielle winked at Jessica and grinned at Taren.

"Ahem..." he said, clearing his throat before saying, "I...don't much like watching...I'm not a watcher, I like to get hands on." He sighed a bit, wondering how they were going to take that...and whether it was going to be a pleasant reaction or not.

They giggled. "Well then, how about this?" Jess said, whispering it to Danielle. "Ooooo I like her idea" Danielle said with a grin. "I suck your cock while you eat her pussy and she eats my pussy. Deal?" she suggested with a winks.

"A triangle sort of dealio?" he asked, grinning at that. "Sure, why not? Just as long as I get some of the fun in, I don't mind." He went red a bit and he said, "And thanks for going with what I wanted...I'm sorry that I don't like watching."

Jess giggled. "It's alright cutie, with a cock like that a boy like you never has to he sorry" she said. Danielle purred and pounced the two. She kissed Taren then Jess before pulling them into a three way kiss. Jess felt them both up and especially stroking his cock.

Taren was surprised by this sudden three way kiss that had been initiated, but he loved it in seconds. He began to finger both of them, moaning as he got his cock stroked by Jessie for the time being, waiting for Danielle to start.

Danelle stroked him as well as both girl's kissed him with passion. They both moaned and pulled off him. "Let's get to the kinky triangle" Jess said with a grin. Jess laid on her side and Daninelle got between her legs. Jess licked her lips as she waited for him to join.

KevinR778 said:
Danelle stroked him as well as both girl's kissed him with passion. They both moaned and pulled off him. "Let's get to the kinky triangle" Jess said with a grin. Jess laid on her side and Daninelle got between her legs. Jess licked her lips as she waited for him to join.

He grinned and put his cock to Jess's lips while he put his own lips right against Danielle's, moaning as he began to lick her pussy, his tongue delving right on in to the wet folds that were presented to him.

His tongue went wild inside of his lover's pussy while he moaned at his cock being licked and stroked. He put his lips against the lips of Danielle's pussy and licked nice and deep, moaning and stroking her rear.

Danielle moaned loud into Jess' pussy, licking deep and playing with her clit. Jess started to suck on his cock and moaned loud around it, sliding him deeper while her paw played with his balls.

All he could think of was eating out his girlfriend, his tongue going just as wild in her as it had when he was going for the syrup before, exploring her deep and tasting some remaining taste of the syrup that was there. He was moaning out nice and loud while he ate her pussy, thrusting a bit into Jessie's mouth.

Jess took his cock deep, sucking it hard as he thrusts. Danielle licked her pussy deeper and played with her clit even more. She moaned as his tongue worked it's way deep into her with every lick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom