Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She swallowed every drop and smiled. "Mmmmm that was you're biggest one I think" she said with a giggle. She bent over and shook her ass at him, her pussy wet and ready to eat. "Come and get it you sexy stud" she said.

He grinned and dribbled some of the syrup there before licking it right off her slit and then delving inside for some that went down her tunnel, his tongue going wild inside of her while his hands spread her rears cheeks out so that he had full access to her dripping snatch.

His tongue went absolutely wild as he explored her pussy with his tongue, getting all of the syrup up. But he didn't stop there, he kept exploring her tasty tunnel, wanting her to cum in his mouth and give him a whole slew of hot juices.

She was moaning even louder, feeling his tongue explore where most couldn't. She felt herself quickly about to cum and couldnt stop it, Cumming hard on his tongue from it's wild licking and deep exploration.

He drank deep from her hot juices and then he pulled back and gave her pussy a few parting licks before he asked, "So then, are you ready for me to start plowing that juicy pussy and giving you the time of your life?"

He chuckled at her and then he commented, "Are you always thinking of ways to have sex?" he chuckled as he came closer and then he helped her down into the pool with her on top of him where he slid her down onto his cock and began to fuck her there.

She moaned loud and smiled. The water giving an extra push into her pussy. "Mmmmm I love sex in the pool or the ocean" she said, riding on his big cock. She kissed him hard as she moaned out in pleasure.

He kissed her back just as hard while he hammered her tight pussy in the water, moaning in joy while he fucked her hole and gave her the best thing that he could, his hands groping her breasts while he fucked her really hard with his cock.

She moaned louder, hoping everyone around them could hear them. She rode him harder, purring and even growling out in pleasure. She screamed out and came hard on his cock in a powerful orgasm.

He moaned out nice and loud when she came all over his cock and then he gripped her legs and began going even harder now, kissing her neck and licking her boobs while he hammered her tight pussy.

"Are you enjoying my hard cock inside of your tight snatch?" he whispered into her ear, panting as he kept himself going and licked and kissed her neck, his breath coming out nice and hot on her neck.

She moaned louder. "Mmmmmm yes I love it!" she yelled to him as she rode him as hard as she could. "Give me your cum Taren, fill me with your hot seed!" he said in a begging tone.

"Oh, I will...I'm going to make sure that you're so full that you're going to make a good amount of this pool go white when you are emptied into it," he whispered into her ear while hammering her pussy as hard as he could, gripping her hips as he kept himself going. Before he knew what was fully going on, he had came inside of her with a loud meow of delight and bliss, filling her full with a huge amount of his thick, hot seed.

She screamed loud and felt him fill her. She couldn't take it and dug her claws in his back as he kicked off another powerful orgasm. She felt back and floated on her back with her still on his cock. She panted and smiled

He smiled at her and then he kissed her neck before he whispered, "This is just going to be amazing, isn't it? Hell...we're going to be doing this forever and ever. Though, I have to wonder, what if we have kids around here?"

He had froze upon hearing the knock. Wondering who it could be and in slight fear, he got up and walked to the door, gulping as he opened it up to see who was on the other side.

On the other side of the door was a sexy blue fox. "Hey there" she said. She wore just a bikini and giggled at him being naked. "I'm Jessica, mind if I join you two?" she asked. Danielle was close behind him and giggled. "Let her join Taren, she's hot" she said with a nip on his neck. She looked Jessica over and got a look over back.

He was blushing brightly and then he said, "I didn't think that someone would actually want to join..." his face was a deep red as he looked the girl over, his erection right back now that he had two sexy girls standing before him. He said, "Well, if you want to join us, you'd have to get naked...we play very naughty and naked." He winked at the girl.

Jessica grinned and stripped of her bikini. "Mind if I take a go at him?" she asked Danielle. Danielle nodded "Careful he's a grade A stud" she said. Jessica giggled and shook her ass at him. She wasn't as curvy as Danielle but still hot as any guy could wish.

He blushed quite a bit, admiring her body as he looked at her and then he began to rub her pussy the head of his cock already. "Where you want me to fuck you, Jessie?" he asked, hoping that he didn't mind her calling her the slightly shortened version of her name.

Jessie moaned softly and smiled. "Mmm fuck me on the couch doggiestyle" she said, getting on all fours on the couch. She wiggled her hips and smiled. Danielle got a front two seat and watched with her legs spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom