My capture, my Reward (Marie + RV)

Victor didn't care. He was there for her now that she needed him, and he knew that he would have to take up his brother's role. He sighed at the thought, just following the guards.

They were lead to the new Stockades, put into the same cell as Victor refused to leave her side. He carried her to the small bed in one side of the room, putting her down gently once the guards had left them and locked the door. Then he removed his shirt, putting it over her to cover her just a bit. "Sleep." He told her softly.

Erossong rested for a bit, but never actually sleeping. She eventually fell asleep. But was rudely awakened by yelling and someone grabbing her roughly by the arm and jerking her out of the bed. Opening her eyes and letting them adjust the dim lighting.

Victor had fallen asleep shortly after her, not waking until he heard the yelling. He saw what happened as he instantly got to his feet, the guards having turned their backs to him, a fatal mistake as he silently moved up behind them. It didn't take long for him to have them pulled backwards, tripping them both over his legs as he got on top of one of them, ripping his helmet off. "Don't touch her, pig!" He exclaimed, snapping the guard's neck.

One pulled Erossong down with him, he quickly pulled the naked Death Knight up in front of him as a shield. Holding a dagger to her throat. "Sit down Hunter! Just don't worry about the Death Knight, she's going for an interrogation. You just relax!" The guard spat. He dragged the Erossong out of the cell. Closing the door. Leaving Victor on his own. And Erossong struggling in the grasp of the malicious guards.

Victor looked up at the guard, having seen the quick reaction. He stood, his muscles flexing angrily as he looked, watching Erossong being dragged out. He knew what an interrogation meant, he knew what would happen to her. He had done it himself in the field, but now it was different. He felt a need for revenge, to kill those that took the life of his brother for the second time.

Erossong kicked and scream the whole way to the "interrogation" room. She wasn't going to be aan easy one. There were at least three other guards waiting when he got her into the room. "Get your filthy hands off me you vermin!" Erossong spat. "Looks like we got usa fiesty one boys," one of the "interrogators" said softly.

Victor noticed his shirt on her bed. Cursing himself, he realised that it would've been a lot better for her if she had been wearing it. He moved to sit down next to her bed, pulling it and putting it up to his face, capturing her scent. He couldn't help himself as he begun sniffing it in, enjoying how she smelled.

"Damn would you look at that cute little body," One of the men smirked. "Who would've thought that a blood elf death knight would look this damn good, struggling in front of me naked. Almost enough to get me all worked up..... I might just have to see what it feel like to fuck a death knight." One of the others looked over at, "We ain't supposd to do that, is we?" He asked. He was kind of dumb to begin with.

The senior of the three interrogators smirked. The young one hadn't been here long enough to know how they dealt with female prisoners. "Our orders are clear, get the information with whatever means needed." He told them, moving out of her sight and behind her, grabbing her wrists and bringing them around to her back, quickly tying them tightly with a rope. "If you want to fuck her and get the information that way, I won't tell anyone. Just let me in on it as well." He told them with a laugh, pulling her onto the table in the middle of the room, pinning her body down on it.

"Get off me you disgusting human pig!" Erossong spat. Struggling against his grip even as he pinned her down. The younger one looked at the older two. He had to admit, you little blood elf did have quite the body. The middle one smirked.
"Do we want to tie her down and just get two holes at once? Or shall I hold her while we take all three?" The middle asked with a sadistic grin on his face. He loved female prisoners. Especially when they fought him to the bitter end when he either shot his load inside them, or all over their face. Whichever he felt like at the time.

He laughed, hearing the words. "Tie her legs out, we're not using her mouth in case she bites." He told them, grinning as he held her down, knowing one of them would have to keep her body down while the other two fucked her other holes. "And get at it, we don't have all day." He added a bit sharper, knowing there was a fixed time limit for the interrogation.

The middle on tied her legs. He'd let the younger one hold her. He wasn't missing out on this exqusite creature. "Now, question is who gets to actually 'interrogate'?" He asked. He was already grabbing her tits roughly. "And who wants which?"

"Easy pickings, age plays the role in this part. And seeing as I'm the oldest, I take her pussy, you're the middle of us, you can get her rear." He told, pointing his finger around, until it landed on the newest guy. "You're going to hold her, when I'm done, you can take over her pussy, I take over her ass then and so forth on switching." He grinned, dropping his pants, a well sized cock springing out in sight.

Erossong fought against the youngest ones grip. The middle dropped his pants, outsizing the older man a bit. Matching Aniois in size. "Shall I at least stretch that cute little pussy a before we ravage her?" He asked. Of course stretching to him meant three fingers, as hard as he could piston them in and out. Which would've left her cry in and of it's own.

"We're not punishing her, only torturing. She doesn't need preparation." The older one said in a rather sharp tone, moving in behind the Death Knight, his cock finding it's way into her tight pussy easily, he didn't need anything to take what he wanted as he plunged it all into her before he begun fucking her, going hard and fast, leaving just enough space for his partner to get into her ass and fuck it.

Erossong cried out as he entered her pussy. No lubrication no nothing. Only what was left from whe she and Aniois had been together. And that wasn't much. The middle grabbed onto her hair, pulling her head back and began sliding into her ass. Causing her to scream loudly. And he also wasn't in any way gentle. Fucking her relentlessly. Her virgin ass tight around him. "Mmm, this one's never had her cute little ass fucked before," he smirked. "Enjoy it, Death Knight. You know you want to." He growled in her ear.

He grinned, fucking her pussy just as relentlessly, this was even better than he had expected. For a Death Knight who appeared to have taken a lower, given the marks on her body, she was incredibly tight. He loved it, though he knew he couldn't hide his sensation as he shot the first load into her, surprised that it took so little time, but he kept going, not letting the youngest guy get his shot just yet.

Erossong screamed in pain with each thrust. The middle digging his nails into her hips so he could keep up the brutal pace at which her was tearing into her ass. Blood dripping from where his nails were digging in. The other hand still pulling back on her hair. Breaking her down by what he whispered in her ear, "You just love taking all this cum don't you you litle cum dumpster?" He smirked. He was damn close to cumming himself. He certainly wanted to feel that tight little pussy, though her ass was certainly constricting.

Loving it, he kept going, listening to the middle one as he then looked at the young one. "Ask her the damn questions!" He said, like it would've been obvious that the guy holding her down had to ask the questions.

The middle rolled his eyes, this new guy was as dumb as a box of rocks. He just kept fucking her ass, whispering in her ear. "What were you doing in Alliance territory... Death Knight?" The youngest one asked. Still holding her down. He was all muscle and no brain. Even Erossong could see that much.

Waiting for the reply, the oldest one only kept up the molestation, beginning to pant from the pleasure as he could hear his cum squishing around deep inside her. He was loving this torture as much as he always loved torturing females when he got the chance to fuck them.

"Whtever I pleased you pompous swine!" Erossong spat. She was still screaming with their thrusts. Tears pouring down her cheeks. Blood dripping down her thighs from the roughness and lack of lubrication. Her body didn't want this, even with Victor she'd been somewhat wet. Not now.

He kept going, slapping her across her face from her response. "Keep you tone sober slut!" He told her, still pumping into her. "How many where there with you?!" He asked, panting lightly already from her tightness.

Erossong sobbed as they continued having their way with her, the middle man finally shot his load deep into her ass. "It was just just me and the man you killed!" She spat trying not to sob.

Finishing his third load in her pussy, the senior of the three pulled out, gesturing it was time for a switch of positions. "And what about the hunter?" He asked, his tone demanding to know but also showing she wouldn't be rewarded for her information.

Back
Top Bottom