My capture, my Reward (Marie + RV)

Erossong began to sway her hips. Her blood elf heritage did help somewhat. Their natural gracefulness made it a bit easier to get into the dancing. She sway of her hips was perfect. Her hourglass figure contorting perfectly in rythym. The tight muscles in her legs looking even more toned as she danced. She Aniois would be there soon enough. So she would comply with his wishes. She knew he wouldn't kill her, he hadn't had his fun yet.

Watching her dance like that made it hard for me to keep my bulge hidden. I waited until the right moment, making sure her eyes were closed as I slipped out of the shirt, a well-build chest exposed with almost golden skin as I flex myself, looking forward to the price I've captured. "Keep going." I say, my tone softening up a bit for her.

Erossong melted when she saw him shirtless. It made him look all the more like Aniois. Though Aniois' skin was much more pale. But that came with being a Death Knight. They were known for their pale skin and glowing blue eyes. She continued to dance, her ass bouncing a little each time she swayed her hips. She could certainly see the bulge forming in his pants. He wanted her. But she felt wrong, dancing in front of her lover's brother like this.

I keep watching her, my eyes trailing over her body, almost eating her alive. I wait for the right moment, then I step in, not stopping until I'm so close to her, she can feel the breeze moving my pants in over her legs as I look down into her eyes, a hand on her chin. "You're my prize, I will take what is rightfully mine now." I whisper, my tone filled with lust, yet also enough control to show that I still won't be a victim to any trick she might have.

"I am no one's prize hunter," she whispered. Turning her head from him. She was still very strong, despite his threats and rough treatment. She could feel Aniois' presence. But she wasn't going to give him away. Aniois didn't want to be discovered too soo, and she knew that. So she would fuck his brother, it almost made her skin crawling thinking about it.

"You are my prize." I reply, seeing her head turn from me as I smirk. I push myself up against her lightly, letting her feel my chest against the front of her pale body, her cold skin touching my warm skin. "And I'll claim you." I whisper into her ear, placing soft kisses just behind her earlobe as I let my arms position around her sides, flexing the muscles as they crawl around her body, letting her feel the strength of years of practice.

Erossong gasped softly, feeling his body against her's. Feeling the warmth of his body. It was so foreign. Feeling heat from someone's body. She'd gotten used to to the cool touch of her skin on Aniois'. Both being Death Knights their skin was chilly. So the new sensation caused a chill to rush through her body and cause goosebumps to pop up all over her body.

I feel her in against me, hearing the gasp as I keep kissing along the back of her earlobe, tasting her soft, smooth skin as I hold her in against me. "I knew you wouldn't fight back." I whisper mockingly into her ear, slowly moving her up with her back against the rocks, her legs parted slightly around mine as I keep her gently pinned, using my own body.

"Why would I fight? Knowing that I've no armor, no weapon. I'd be killed if I tried to fight back," Erossong said softly. She was very intelligent. And it showed in her actions. She'd rather just comply than risk being killed. She felt him pin her to the rocks. Her legs parted, her body entirely hair free. That was one thing she liked about her Blood Elf heritage. They had little to no body hair. Her entire body was exposed to him now in full. Scars littered her ivory skin. One in particular was noticible. Running from just below her right shoulder, and along the side of her breast.

I had the scar in sight instantly, smirking as I move my head back. "Smart but cheeky, maybe I should just keep you here for good." I say with a laugh, trailing my finger along the scar. "So, tell me, where is it from?" I say, my tone being ohh so lustfilled, yet that hint of control in behind, not having lowered my defences yet.

"That's how I became what I am today....." Erossong said softly. "Before I was a Death Knight I was but a noble. I knew nothing of combat. And nothing of the Scourge. Silvemoon was attacked and some were taken hostage, others cut down. I was captured. Taken to the Lich King himself. When I didn't comply I was cut down." She said.

"Resistance was futile until recently, the Lich King has been fought back to Northrend. But you should know all about that." I reply, not wasting time with letting her reply as my lips instantly found her's, my body pressing in against her a bit harder as I feel my raging erection almost threaten to rip through my pants with the desire for her body.

Erossong gasped as him lips found her's before she could reply. Feeling his erection, her eyes widened a bit. Beore closing her eyes and just complying with what he wanted. She didn't want to fight. She knew it would hurt Aniois for her to do it. But he knew she'd be dead otherwise. She wasn't going to just play with him like she did Aniois. She would let him have his way.

Holding the kiss for a few moments, I feel the lack of action as I break it off, looking into her eyes. "Undress me, haven't your lover taught you anything?" I tell her a bit roughly, wanting to try and humiliate her, even if I can only manage a bit it'll be better. My head swirling a bit from the lust, I try to keep as much focus and control as possible while I keep her pinned up against the rock.

"I will not treat you as I would my lover..." Erossong said. Knowing that with Aniois she would be bent over as he took her from behind. Pulling on her hair. But she shook her head. Feeling herself getting wet thinking o Aniois. She removed his pants, she knew her lack of enthusiasm would irritate him. It seemed most things did.

"It'll be so much better for you and me if you just act like normally." I tell her, feeling my erection spring free, the rather large member resting up against her stomach, my eyes locked on hers for a moment before I flip her around, pushing against her back, my cock nuzzling in between her thighs as I rub it against the wettening entrance. "You really do like this, huh?" I mock her even more.

"I was thinking of my lover fucking me. In this very position actually," Erossong said. "We'll see if you can impress me. It's not all about size, if you can't use it it the size is useless...." She knew just how to make a man angry. And she was good at it. She would surely enjoy this. But she wouldn't let on that she did.

"What a shame you haven't met me before then." I retaliate in a sharp tone, not sure why I had to make it so hard on her as I let her feel the length going to be inside her by running it back and forth along her wetness, getting it wet as well, while I slip a hand around her stomach, trailing it up to her breasts, cupping one, molding it around for a few moments before going rougher, my fingers digging into the soft flesh.

Erossong moaned softly as she felt him running his length over her. Despite many a night with Aniois she was still extremely tight, that was another thing about Blood Elves. Their petite frames made then rather tight no matter what. But she gasped when she felt his ingers dig into her flesh. The gasp almost protesting it.

The protesting gasp was heard, but a soundless smirk was the reply as I kept molesting the breast, my fingers slowly digging further and further into the skin, until it was about to break. I slow down my moves between her legs, my cock wet with her juices as I pull back just enough to tilt the tip up against the entrance. "I'm not going to hold back, so be prepared." I whisper into her ear, only being slow to get my cock into her tight entrance, once the head was inside, I thrusted roughly forwards, filling her rapidly and forcing her to expand.

Erossong roughly pushed his hands rom her breasts. "Be fucking gentle with those, their sensitive," she spat. But she instantly moaned feeling him place himsel at her entrance. And she didn't expect him to be gentle. And the moment he had the head in it caused her to moan. But she cried out when he thrusted all the way in. A mix of pain and pleasure.

Hearing her words, I bring a hand up to her face, locking my fingers around her jaw as I begin thrusting, violently in and out of her tight spot, not seeming fussed by causing her pleasure. "I do what I please with you." I snarl into her ear, the hand moving back down to her breast, fondling it violently, pinching the nipple more than one would normally have done with a human girl.

Erossong cried out in pain when he grabbed her jaw. Kicking him roughly in the shin. Trying to stay composed despite his overly rough treatment. Sure, she and Aniois liked to play rough from time to time. But there was a threshold between pain and pleasure and he had crossed into it strictly being painul. She closed her eyes as cries of pain mingled with small amounts of pleasure escaped her lips.

I didn't seem fussed, the sounds of the cries of pain and pleasure only aroused me more as I begin going harder and faster. The position had rendered the kick without much force as I pinned her even rougher, the rocks slowly digging into her skin, piercing the beautiful and smooth ivory skin of her's as I took her roughly up against the side wall of the cave.

Erossong let on tear slip down her cheek. Knowing Aniois was being forced to watch this. Watch as someone else took his lover. Feeling the rocks tear into her skin she cried out. She just wanted this to end. It wasn't even pleasureable anymore. Tears sliding down her ivory cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom