Rise of the Demon Forge: A Hidden Danger? (Razgriz x HeartCatch)

RE: Soul Eater RP (Razgriz x HeartCatch)

Forge could tell that Freya was enjoying his kissing; he, however, froze when she moaned out after kissing the nub. His worries were leveed, however, as she explained that ih he used his mouth and fingers there, it would make her feel really good. He nodded with a smile, and went straight to work. He kissed the nub again, a little harder than the last, before putting his tongue into the slit and licking it, letting its tip press against the nub with each lick.

He then withdrew his tongue after about forty-five seconds of licking and tried stimulating the area with his fingers. One of his thick forefingers rubbed the nub, while he used another to explore where the slit went. He stuck his thick finger inside, rubbing it against her inner walls; he didn't get very far before he felt something impede his progress. "Freya? There's something inside here, it feels like a wall of some kind. What is it?" He heard 'Real' Forge laugh at this, "Hahaha! Dude, you scored a virgin! A-fucking-mazing! I had my suspicions but now we know it! Dude, I know I give you a hard time, but you are the man!" Forge put that out of his mind, and waited for Freya to answer him.

• Seeing him look eager almost to please her made her more aroused and pleased. Forge wasted no time in setting to please her either. She didn't bother quieting or suppressing her moans when he began his work on her slit and clitoris once more, making he arch her back and thrust her breasts in the air as she clutched the sheets. He stimulated and pleased her for nearly a minute before withdrawing, leaving her remorseful of the absence of his tongue, but earned a long, soft moan when he inserted his fingers.

"Nn, i-it feels good." She drew the words out, trying not to squeeze her thighs together as she panted at his teasings. Looking back down at him, she bit her lip and blushed before she sat up further. "I-it's just means that I'm a virgin... uh, you can worry about it when we, when you put it in..." She would cum soon at this rate, so their actually making it official wasn't that far off anyway. "If you keep going, I'll cum soon..." Falling back against the pillows, she rested her hands lazily on her stomach, a content smile on her lips. "We can try something new after that."

• ( Lol, 'Real' Forge is hilarious. Oh yeah, did you get the PM last night? )

(Haha, I do try my best. And yes I did get the PM. Nice job with them. I still need to do the bios for my characters, that's why I haven't responded, sorry about that.)
Forge looked up as Freya explained that she was indeed a virgin; this earned a spiteful remark from his inner voice, "Why aren't you more excited? Don't you know how big this is? You're about to fuck a goddamned virgin, and here you are still fingering her! The fuck is wrong with you?" "I really don't see why her being a virgin is relevant, is it really that important?" "Ugh! Idiot! You're her first! The first person she's ever done it with! Men would kill, and have killed, to be in your position! And here she is, about to give it to you, of her own free will!"

Forge's eyes widened at this realization; she was giving her first time to him? Did he really mean that much to her? A small tear of happiness slid down his cheek as he redoubled his efforts to please her, intent on proving to her that he was indeed worthy of this newly-discovered honor. His tongue bathed against her nub and slit furiously, while he inserted two thick digits inside and rubbed her inner walls, feeling them throb and convulse slightly as he tried to please her. "Careful, moron! Don't break her yet with your fingers!" Forge backed off slightly, twisting and turning his fingers within her, while leaving that sacred inner wall intact.

• ( Haha~. Thank you! And I need to work on their bios too, now that you mention it. )

• Having taken a second to sit back calm and lazily - albeit quite satisfied - Freya was surprised and quite jolted when Forge began working harder to please her, her orgasm coming faster than ever. She gasped and clenched the sheets tightly biting her lip at the sensations running through her. His fingers and tongue were working magic on her body, and even after he relented some, her body was already at its peak and her climax rolled over her. sending her juices flowing like a wave from her. There was a long, loud moan before her breathing calmed into quiet but heavy pants.

As her body calmed down, Freya rolled on her side and curled up for a second, looking at Forge as a wide, very happy smile unfolded across her lips. "Thank you." For someone so innocent, he seemed to know how to please people. Sitting up slowly, she gestured for him to scoot even closer and looked up at him. "We can, um, go all the way now. If it feels good, just do however you please, but don't be afraid to take your time. Or be rough..." Smiling shyly, she reached up cup his cheek, her smile slowly becoming tinted with encouragement.

Forge felt Freya's walls tighten around his fingers as a clear fluid began leaking out of the slit between her legs; he took it as a sign as having brought joy to Freya. This was further evidenced by the wide smile he saw on her rosy lips. When Freya told Forge that they could 'go all the way' now, 'Real' Forge laughed loudly in his head.

"Alright, my friend, time for the main course! Now take that thick piece of man-meat and shove it on home!"
"........."
"You have no idea what I'm saying, do you?'"
"No, I do not."
"Ugh, you're so helpless. OK, take your phallus, and stick it into the slit you spent the last eternity licking and fingering. Better?"

Forge nodded; to Freya it would like he was responding to her encouraging smile. "Here I go, Freya" he said, hoping it was the correct thing to say. He guided his erect member until the head was fit into the slit; he then started to push, noting how tight it was.

His face began to flush; he gently pushed until he felt the tip hit that wall inside her. "Freya, what do I do now? Will it hurt if I break this wall?" he asked; he didn't want to hurt her, and if this wall was a part of her, then he was sure it would cause her pain if he broke it.

• Feeling herself tense up when he spoke, she had to tell herself that all would be well and to relax. She was understandably nervous of course, but she was still looking forward to this, and so she would make sure to put her mind and body at ease and in the best state to enjoy this. And to respond to Forge. She wanted him to know that she was enjoying it too. Staring with wide eyes and pouted lips, she watched as Forge guided his member, feeling it part her and enter.

A round of quiet moans spilled from her lips and a shiver ran through her. Her hands rose to rest on his shoulders, squeezing gently as though she were bracing herself. When he stopped, she looked up at him and gave him a smile. "No, it'll be fine. Go all the way." She leaned forward, her arms wrapping loosely around his shoulders as she lied her head against his chest, biting her lip. She was fortunate to have been such a physically active girl, so it wouldn't hurt as much as it normally would. Not that there wasn't a slight stinging even now. But the pleasure overrode any pain or stinging entirely.

More than anything, she was ready to feel him in her completely and have them enjoy each other further.

'Real' Forge couldn't help but chuckle again and say, "You heard her, shove it in. She wants it, she just told you." At this Forge reasoned that if there was any pain, it would hopefully only be momentary. So, he decided to keep going forward, pushing against the barrier more and more until he felt it give way. This caused his hips to shoot forward and bury his entire length in Freya's warm, tight insides. He felt the tip then press firmly against something else deeper inside her, though he wasn't sure what that was.

He felt the passage squeeze his now-throbbing member; he then felt a trickle of liquid work its way down onto his scrotum. Reaching down, he wiped where the liquid was, and to his horror, saw it was blood. He just froze; 'Real' Forge kept silent, letting his vessel sweat this one out. "F....Freya? Is it...supposed to do this?" he asked, praying to God he didn't any serious damage.

• Moaning breathily, her breath warm against his chest, Freya shivered and smiled, pressing herself against him as he entered her all the way. Looking up at Forge somewhat lustfully and contentedly, Freya giggled softly, pressing a soft kiss to his shoulder. "It's okay, that happens sometimes. I haven't been as active lately as I gave myself credit for." She didn't expect to bleed, but it wasn't too surprising. She did feel bad for Forge though. That was a bit horrific if one wasn't expecting it.

Leaning back, she lied across the fluffy pillows, piled up and lined against the bed frame. "More importantly... It feels so good. Keep going. Touch me. I want to feel you." There was a deep blush on her face, and her breath was still shallow, slow and quiet, but she looked absolutely aroused and beyond happy. She wanted to feel him moving inside her and continuously feel that length and size being squeezed by her own tight insides. Just like now. They pulsed and contracted against his phallus, her arousal building up to another orgasm, as far off as it was.

Forge was happy to know that the bleeding was something that could happen; he relaxed instantly. When Freya told him to keep going, Forge nodded, slowly drawing his length out until only the head was still inside, then pushing it back in. He then repeated the motion, feeling Freya's insides squeeze and throb around his phallus. This was like nothing he ever felt before; even if he had experienced it before, he didn't remember. Though it seemed impossible to him that he could forget something like this. Forge then cupped his broad, strong hand around Freya's breast and massaged it, trying to have her enjoy this as much as possible. His other hand had wandered down and grasped her plump backside, helping to increase his penetration. He could feel the tip pressing against that other. deeper barrier each time he pushed back in.

Unfortunately, Forge's lack of experience meant he would be rather quick to finish; it wasn't that long before he felt the violent throbbing and heat build-up in his loins that had occurred during Freya's blowjob. His pace quickened as the throbbing increased to an insane level; he felt something moving up the shaft of his love organ before he buried himself inside her completely again. His tip pressed against the opening as it shot thick jets of sperm into Freya's womb, filling it to the brim in a matter of seconds. Even after it was full, Forge's cock kept throbbing and pumping semen into her; he felt it coat his entire length before it began to seep out around his throbbing member.

However, where one normal man would be tired after an orgasm like that, Forge was still energized. This was made evident by the still-hard member buried deep in Freya's warm insides. The throbbing had lessened significantly as Forge's high had passed, but it still pulsed, massaging Freya's semen-coated inner walls.

• Pleased that he had visibly relaxed, Freya smiled at him and relaxed further himself when he nodded. Her eyes lidded partially and she bit her lip once more, muffling quiet moans as he bgan setting a pace and pattern. The feeling of him inside her was extraordinary, and only made better when he cupped her breast and began massaging it, drawing a gasp from her before his other hand found her rear, bringing on more moans.

Feeling him throbbing so intensely against her walls and noting his pace quicken, Freya felt her own climax drawing closer so much quicker, the heat spreading through her quickly. Forge himself came once again, and his hot seed filling her drew her own orgasm closer. She moaned louder as her body tensed and her walls clenched tightly around him as she came. It was even better than before, and she was a little worn out, but her body felt so ...Refreshed. And Forge certainly seemed like he had the energy to go on.

Leaning into him, she hugged him loosely and tilte dher head back to look up at him. "Should we... Maybe try a new position?" She felt so shy about asking, and she wasn't even sure what they could try, but if they both had the energy to go on, it didn't hurt to experiment and teach him more.

Forge gasped slightly as Freya's insides clenched tightly around his weakly-throbbing erection. He could feel his semen still leaking on his now-relaxing balls, even though he had Freya plugged with his erect member. "OK, there. You finally got with her, even after an eternity of you being a complete dumbshit. Now, on to the next lucky contestant! Let's go!" "What are you talking about? I'm staying right here." "Oh, come on! A man of your size and virility, you gotta spread the love! You know, give everyone a good raunchy, unsheathed pounding! Now quit being stupid and let's vamoose!" "No, I'm staying with Freya. I already told you this many times."

'Real' Forge was speechless; why did his vessel have to form an attachment? Why couldn't he force him to dump Freya so that they could go on a town-wide fucking spree? Well, there was one consolation; at least Freya seemed to have some endurance as well. "OK, fine. But after tonight, we're leaving for good." Now it was Forge's turn to one-up someone that he couldn't one up, so he used 'Real' Forge's own words against him, because they felt appropriate. "Go to hell, I'm not leaving Freya. And when I get a chance, I'm kicking you out of me, who or whatever you are." 'Real' Forge couldn't even come back from that; where the hell did that come from? He just retreated, recoiling from the sudden burst of bravado his vessel demonstrated.

Forge was brought back to reality when he felt Freya lean up and embrace him. He smiled back down at her, "Did I do OK, Freya?" asked Forge, hoping that he had pleased. At the mention of a new position, Forge got the ever-so-classic look of confusion on his face, "What other positions are there?"

(LOL, score one for Forge.)

• ( Haha, seriously. Go Forge~. )

• Giving him a wide, bright smile, Freya nodded and kissed his cheek. "You did much better than okay." If he had been anyone else, she figured he had a lot to learn before he asked that after a great performance. Then again, Forge was more innocent than the norm, so it was quite appropriate that he asked. Nonethless, he had most certainly delivered. Giggling at his look when she mentioned new positions, she shyly looked away when she had to explain. "Lots of them..." Maybe it was best to consider how to explain this before trailing on.

Scooting back as she released her hold of him, she looked around the bed before looking up at him. "W-well... There's lots of ways we could try. Like in I lie on my side, or my stomach. Or you lie down... Uh, and more... We don't even have to be on the bed." Actually explaining it to him was much harder than she thought it would be. But since they'd already gone this far, she wasn't as timid and embarassed as she was before. Not that it was still one hundred percent easy to talk about any of it.

(Hey, out of curiosity, how long should it be before Maka discovers that Forge is the one killing off the evil humans attacking Death City?)

Forge was glad to hear that he could please Freya. "I'm glad" he said softly as she kissed his cheek. He wanted nothing more than to please her, and have her want him as a lover. As Freya explained the different positions, Forge tried to imagine what each of them might look like and feel like.

He thought about it for a moment, wondering which position would be the easiest and hopefully Freya the greatest sense of satisfaction. "Is there a position where you can go at the pace you please, Freya?" He then thought about what 'Real' Forge said earlier; something about being quick. Well, she wasn't mad, obviously, so it would seem she didn't mind if he was 'quick'. But still for the sake of pleasing her, he would try to hold in the next surge for as long as possible.

• ( Hmmm. Good question. I think a while. I think now that there's another piece to the puzzle, she'll be closer, but I don't think the knowledge she has now is enough to make her mind jump to that conclusion. )

• Looking thoughtful and clearly considering the manner, her gaze drifted upward as she pursed in her lips, not quite pouting but clearly contemplative. Her gaze drifted down to her lap before she looked back up at him and scooted closer, loosely wrapping her arms around him again. "I like any pace. Going slow and taking time is nice, but sometimes being fast is just more fun." Pace was a good thing to consider though. Another matter that came to mind was comfort.

Tilting her head back, Freya mulled over the thought before smiling at Forge. "Why don't we have you lie down or me on my side? That way, we can go for as long as we like easily." If they started out fast and decided they could and wanted to hold out, it'd be easy and comfortable enough to do so. Freya was having a nice enough time soaking in his warmth and simply being close to Forge, but his body seemed to say that it could go on, and she had the energy and didn't mind.

(True enough. I'm almost done with the timeline, so I'll be sending it along shortly.)
Forge nodded as Freya told him that any pace would be good for her. "OK, I finally thought of a comeback to that little burst of bravado you gave me. *Ahem* Oh yeah? Well, guess what, pal? We're bonded for life, so you ain't gettin' rid of me that easily! I can make your life a living hell. And trust me, the teasing I've been giving you is just a warm-up. So watch yourself, pal." Forge however was too focused on trying to give Freya pleasure that he missed what 'Real' Forge said entirely. "Hey, are you listening to me? I spent a good three minutes thinking that up! Hey! HEEEEEEY! Guh, never mind."

As Freya presented the options of him lying down or being on the side, Forge wanted to see what him lying down would be like. "Ummm...can we try the lying down, please?" he asked, hoping he wasn't coming off as selfish. With that he actually laid down on his back reflexively, his semen-coated member sticking high and proud.

• Perking up, Freya pressed herself against him and nodded eagerly. "Of course!" If he felt like it was something he wanted to try, she was all for it. Freya watching him lay down, scooting around some before smiling down at him. "You might have to do a little bit of work, but I'll try to have it all covered." She would guide him no matter what though. lifting a leg to straddule him, Freya scooted up and raised her hips, a hand reaching down to gently grasp his member and guide it to her entrance.

A shiver ran through her when it softly prodded her slit, and she hissed quietly and longingly as she lowered her hips, his still erect member slowly filling her. Since she was still obviously loose and he was lubricated from their little go around just a few minutes before, there was no pain to speak off, though it still took a bit to adjust to the feeling, even now. Her hands found his hips, her fingers bending and straightening unconsciously and almost massaging his skin as she braced herself on him. "G-give me a second and I'll.. I can start moving."

Forge smiled as Freya mounted his hips; he gave a small gasp of surprise and a shiver when she grabbed his erect phallus and guided it to her love-slit. "I'll do whatever you need me to, Freya. I want you to enjoy this." he said in response to him having to do a bit of work. A wave of pleasure washed over him as Freya slowly lowered herself until their groins met. He felt the tip press firmly against the deeper barrier again.

He finally decided to ask her what it was that he was pressing against. "Ummm....Freya, if I may can I ask you.......I feel the tip pressing against something deep inside you. What is that?" "You just fucked her, and you're asking her that now?! Wow, you have no sense of style! What the fuck does she see in you?" "What do you mean? She loves me!" "Trust me, kid. Even if it is love, there's something else going on here. Like I said, she's using you, but not for the reasons I originally thought. No, no, there's something else. But, just enjoy her in the meantime." 'Real' Forge couldn't tolerate the prospect of someone using his vessel; only he was allowed to do that. He would find out what her deal was, no matter what.

• ( Lol, 'Real' Forge is ridiculously paranoid. What's he going to do when he finds out she's not using Forge? Be relieved? x'D )

• Biting her lip and biting back moans, Freya smiled down at him as she tried to keep herself steady and in control. Her ars had been squeezing her breasts together, pushing them out slightly, and her back slowly hunching as she gradually leaned forward only worked to emphasis their presence. When he had finally entered her completely, she released a long and heavy sigh, eyes glazing for a second. Adjusting to the feeling, she leaned forward further when Forge asked her about something he was pressing against.

There was a momentary pause before she blushed and looked away. "I guess you mean my womb? Sometimes when people have sex, it's normal for men to press against it. Or um, ins-. Uhh. Well, there's lots of stuff going on in the female body. Sometimes the man feels it when they're enjoying each other." Her hands travelled from his hips, up his abs and past his shoulders to finally clench the sheets. Closing her eyes and smiling lustfully, Freya slowly began raising her lips to lower them again. Although she rose up slowly, she came back down fast, trying to rise and lower herself faster each time and build-up a good pace.

(Hahaha, no. That was a lead-in for something *grins* You'll see.)

Forge looked up at Freya as her insides engulfed his member completely; it felt so good, he almost couldn't stand. "I see" he responded shortly; her womb, huh? He wondered what a womb was for, but that was a question for another time. He just wanted to enjoy this time with the woman he fell in love with. Feeling her push her hips up and down, causing her insides to rub in that motion while squeezing and pulsing, gave Forge a pleasure rush like he never felt before. "F..Freya, this feels incredible!" he gasped out as his hands were gently placed on outsides of her succulent thighs. It only got better as she picked up the pace, though.

He noticed her breasts only inches from his face; she had whimpered in pleasure when he kissed them the last time, and she obviously liked having them touched. Freeing one of his hands to react to his urge, he grasped it lightly as he then kissed the other one. He then sat up slightly and started kissing her collarbone and neck areas; he didn't know why he was doing this, but it felt so very right to him, and hopefully Freya would enjoy it.

• ( Ohhh. Lol, now I'm all worried for poor Freya. Toughen up and watch your back, young lady! )

• Forge's pleasure and enjoyment of the position brought a wide but lop-sided and lusty smile to Freya's lips, though she was spurred to give it her all. She let her hips grind and rock slightly against his before rising up each time now, and set to slowing her pace when she lowered back on to him, though still rose relatively fast. Her insides clenched at his member almost desperately, tight around him and becoming accustomed to the size. It felt amazing no matter what position they were trying from it seemed. They'd have to experiment even more in the future.

A small gasp escaped her lips followed by a short moan when a hand and finally Forge's lips found her breasts, arousing her further. She could barely contain her moans when he sat up to kiss her neck and collarbone, elliciting a breathy moan as she called out his name. She leaned forward to wrap her arms around him and lean her head on his shoulder. "It feels so hot... I think I'm going... Mmmn." Unable to help herself, she continued letting her hips rise and fall, but went significantly slower, her insides clenching him tighter yet as her orgasm neared.

Forge could feel Freya's walls clenching him tighter and tighter, causing jolts of excitement and pleasure to shoot up his spine. He wondered if he would have energy left to go once more after this. He would like to this with her laying on her side, but he didn't know if he would be able to. Well, he would get his answer soon; he felt the familiar heat in his loins and his member began to throb. Slowly at first, but then picked up speed. Keeping to his resolve earlier, he held it back for as long as he could.

However, with Freya's insides squeezing and contracting around his member, it was proving to be difficult. Pleasure soon washed over his entire body like a tidal wave, causing his hips to start moving as well. He felt his tip push against the opening to her womb with each movement of his hips. This made the throbbing of his member reach another level; he felt like he was going to explode. The combined forces of his own weak thrusts, Freya's contracting insides, and the extreme heat back-up proved to be too much for Forge to handle.

His hips shot forward as he grabbed Freya's back-side, arched his back and let a rather loud grunt, causing his tip to push even harder against her womb. It pulsed violently as it shot spurt after spurt inside her once more; the semen that had remained in her womb from their first coupling was now slowly being pushed out and replaced by this new flood of extra-thick liquid heat. As more semen was pumped into Freya's insides, Forge could feel it washing over his throbbing shaft as it then spilled out, coating both their groins in warm, sticky man juice. It would take almost a minute for Forge to be done; when he was, he collapsed onto the pillows, panting and sweating heavily as his member began to slowly but surely shrink.

• When Forge's hips began moving as well, Freya could guess that his own climax was nearing. Her own orgasm was coming forth sure and steady, and she was surprised she was barely able to move anymore with the way her body felt. As Forge's orgasm finally hit him, Freya whimpered and gasped, feeling his semen fill her and coat his member. Her own orgasm came as well, and she bit her lip and clenched her hands, the feeling almost overwhelming her.

Just as Forge had collapsed onto the pillows, Freya dropped onto the bed, panting and sighing quietly. Her body felt so exhausted, but it felt amazing at the same time. She was sure the effects would be seen by the girls tomorrow. Pheromones and endorphins as they say. Although there was a noted emptiness without Forge's member buried inside her, their juices inside her and barely coating her thighs was a solid reminder of everything. There was no doubt that she'd sleep very well tonight too. Perhaps it wasn't so bad if her body was a little worn, given all they did.

Forge couldn't believe how exhausted he felt; still, it felt so good. As he lay there, panting heavily from the experience he just had, he could feel his heartbeat. It was going a mile a minute; he wondered if it was supposed to feel this way. If so, then he would want to do it again, but not tonight. He felt absolutely drained right now, but he felt warm all over.

Looking to his right, he saw Freya laying down next to him. She looked tired, but still, he wanted to know if she felt as good as he did and if she enjoyed herself. "F...Freya? Was I good? For your first, I mean?" he asked timidly.

• ( Sorry it's s short. I gotta leave the house and take care o some stuff. I should be back somewhat soonish! )

• Taking another sigh and turning on her side and opening her eyes to look at Forge, Freya folded her arms underneath her head, smiling lazily at him. "You were better than good. Thank you." Pulling a hand from under her head, she reached over to rest it on his chest as she closed her eyes once more, clearly comfortable and relaxed. Things were going well now. Just a day or so ago, there was some slight emotional turmoil, and now she and Forge had consumated their relationship. And quite content. Funny how things changed and worked out.

"No, Freya. Thank you, for this, for everything." he said softly. Forge felt Freya put an arm across his broad, glistening chest, smiling contently as he put an arm around her, pulling her close to revel in the contact. He looked over at her; her face was so angelic, and the fact that he had just shared in an unforgettable experience with her made all the happier. His eyes closed as his weary body finally slowed down and went to sleep. No dreams, no nightmares, just blissful slumber in the arms of the woman he loved most.

----------------------------------------------------
The next morning came rather quickly, or at least for Forge it did. The first beams of sunlight hit his eyes, causing them to slowly open. He looked to see Freya's glowing face still close to his. "Good morning, Freya." he whispered as he hugged her slighty with his massive arm. HIs groin still felt sticky from last night; a shower was definitely in order.

Back
Top Bottom