Love and Lies Lady/Moon

"Of course."Shayne smirked as he followed the other two in the bathroom, turning on the shower before shoving Draco in, after vanishing his clothes, shoving him into a ice cold shower. Smirking. Knowing it'd wake him up, and he did need to be awake to truly enjoy Harry's payback.

Draco shrieked in horror and tried to dive back out of the shower, Harry laughing his ass off as he pushed Draco back in and reached around him to turn on the hot as well winking at Shayne as Draco glared at both of them, "now now, no need to glare." harry growled smirking at Draco. "after all, it's time for you to be punished, you wouldn't want to worsen your own punishment eh?" he taunted smirking a little as he ran his tongue along the others neck, making Draco shudder. "punished!? like hell! you know you liked it potter! get off me!" "mmm no." harry growled snickering as he pressed fingers against Draco's balls pressing tightly making the blond moan and arch a low growl falling from Draco's mouth. "t..a.aah that's not fair!"

Shayne grinned as he stripped getting in the shower with Draco, wrappin his arms around the ex-blond to keep him still under Harry's attention, pressing a kiss to his wet hair as he held him."Oh stop squirming, and whining.Like you said, you know you like it."He teased.

Draco whined a little as Shayne joined in. "i do not!" Draco complained panting softly, harry snickering as he ran his tongue along the blonds neck before biting down, hard enough to leave a bruise making Draco groan loudly in pleasure. "a..aaah y..yeah,, that i like." Draco moaned making Harry snicker as he sucked on the spot where he had just bit, leaving a huge hickey. "Shayne, you have a better vantage point, would you mind slipping a cock ring onto our little pet?" "no, no no no! not the ring! i hate the ring!" which meant Draco loved that the ring made him into a little whore. not that Draco would ever admit that.

"You know you love it."Shayne smirked as he slipped the ring on,giving the man a lingering touch as he bit down on the man's shoulder,"You're just a pretty pretty ferret who likes to be a whore."He teased pressing the man close, amused as Harry tortured him.

Draco whined again as the ring was slipped on, jerking into the others touches panting hard. "n..nuh..n..nng." Draco couldn't even talk now as Harry's mouth attacked a nipple, his left hand teasing the balls, his right arm keeping Draco punned tightly to the brunettes body. "tell me you like it." harry ordered with a low, sultry, dangerous growl his nails pinching sensitive flesh, making Draco arch and cry out on pleasure. "i..a..aaah f..fuck i like it! i like it!" Draco squealed obediently panting hard. "please! please!" he pleaded looking down at Shayne with wanton eyes. "please more!" he pleaded bucking into empty air Harry snickering a little. "such a naughty little whore he is!"

Shayne snickered as he sat on the edge of the tub, pressing a kiss to the ex-blond's hip, absently rubbing a hand against his leg."Yes, he is. But he does beg good. Come on sweetheart,beg."He teased.

Draco whined arching again gasping with the pleasure as Harry's teeth scrapped the man's neck and gripped a nipple tightly in his fingers, Draco's legs spreading obediently for Shayne as he whimpered. "please! please please, more, please give me more!" Draco continued to beg, a helpless sound falling from his lips. "please! fucking PLEASE give it to me, make me your dirty little cum dump, nasty little whore, obedient bitch anything just PLEASE!"

Shayne smirked."I think that's enough begging."he smirked as he lowered his mouth onto teh man, sliding his tongue over the man's cock, before swallowing him whole. Enjoying giving the man head, knowing he was tormenting him when he was ringed.

Draco let out a loud wail as his cock was engulfed, Harry laughing as he watched Shayne swallow the once blond, making Draco moan and wriggle and pant hard. "a..aaha s..Shayne!" Draco whined harry snickering as he slid a finger deep inside Draco, making the man yowl again and whimper pathetically. "p..please, oh g..god please! take it off, you have to take it off!!"

Shayne smirked, wrapping his mouth around the cock ring, dragging it off with his teeth, glancing up at the man with the ring caught between his teeth."Better darling?"He smirked licking the tip of his cock.

Draco moaned, arching hard as he wriggled, harry snickering. "go on Draco, go ahead and cum, give Shayne a treat for being so kind to you." harry ordered, pressing down on the blonds prostate, making the man mewl loudly and arch spilling into Shayne's mouth panting hard as he jerked and trembled his head tossed back in pleasure. "uh..uuhng."

Shayne smirked as he swallowed, licking his lips."Hmmm such a good treat."He smirked looking up at the blond before looking at Harry."Think he's been punished enough?"He snickered watching the other two.For once looking totally unhaunted by the past, totally comfortable being close to Draco. Having not once shown a reluctance like he wuld have before.

Draco whined a little and Harry snickered a bit, nodding. "yup, only now i'm all hard and horny." he warned smirking at Shayne. "you might have to fuck me to get rid of it." he teased winking at the other as Draco snorted starting to come back to himself now that he wasn't desperate for sex. "yeah, he'll fuck you, and i'll get your dirty little mouth." "ooh i like it." harry growled, smirking. "will you call me naughty names and smack me around too?" "why is it, that you like to be abused?" "...i dunno, just always have been i guess." harry admitted shrugging. "i like it, that's all that matters, now fuck me!"

Shayne laughed as he stood, drawing the man against him."You heard him Draco, get to it."He said the only warning as he slid into the man with a moan, biting down on his shoulder to keep yelling out in pleasure.

Harry moaned loudly in pleasure as Shayne suddenly sank into him without warning, wining lightly when Draco wasn't fast enough in the inserting dick process, his mouth open as Draco shrugged and slid his cock into Harry's wanton mouth, groaning lightly. "mmm fuck harry, your such a whore."

Shayne laughed."He really is.Kinda like you."Shayne grinned laughing as he fucked the brunette, loving being with them both. Totally relaxed nwo.Feeling easier with himself

Draco laughed as he moaned arching into Harry's talented mouth gripping the brunettes hair tightly and thrusting into his mouth, Harry groaning in delight as Draco used his mouth like a fuck toy, panting as Shayne fucked him from behind. "yeah? you like it when were rough Harry?" Draco demanded smirking. "give him a spank Shayne for being so naughty and dirty."

Shayne grinned, following the order, though he tilted his head."Draco, since when can you order me aroun?"He asked amused as he slid a hand up, tangling in Harry's hair, pulling his head back at a painful angle as he kissed him hard.

Draco and Harry whined loudly as Harry's mouth was forced away from Draco's cock, harry gasping softly at the pain in his scalp, looking very pleased, and highly turned on. "sh..Shayne, ah...hah." Harry's complaint was drowned out by the kiss, Harry's tongue fluttering around the others mouth as Draco groaned and then smirked, backing away from them both and running his fingers down himself, giving them a show while they fucked each other.

Shayne moaned as he looked at the blond in front of them, fucking harry harder."He's such a pretty little whore."He said looking at the former blond, moaning as he came, holding the brunette tightly against him.

Draco moaned softly, stroking along his own cock, picking up one of the bars of soaps and running it along himself, panting as Harry moaned and mewled, watching Draco with intense eyes, nodding at Shayne's comment before gasping loudly and arching, his own seed spilling out Draco moaning as he ran the soap along his own ass, teasing himself, and getting it all slick and slippery, just in case they decided being a tease needed to be punished. "f..fucking hell Draco."

Shayne sighed softly, resting his cheek on harrys' shoulder, looking at the other man."He really is such a tease."He muttered before stepping out of the shower to dry off."Come on princess, I want to do something today. With you."He said grinning slightly.

Draco moaned softly and paused at the order blinking a little tilting his head. "wha?...dammit." he growled shaking his head as he rinsed off stepping out, using magic to dry himself off as he followed the other. "and what in the world are you planning on doing with me?" he demanded sounding both annoyed and amused Harry snickering a little. "i have to admit, i'm a little curious too."

"I'm not telling you.You'll make fun of me."Shayne pouted as he did his best pouting draco imitation as he walked to the bedroom to dress. Dressing in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, very glad it was saturday. A day off from work..and he wanted to do something with Draco.

Back
Top Bottom