Love and Lies Lady/Moon

"That he does."Shayne smirked sipping his drink as he stood, lifting draco up with one arm as he headed for the bedroom."Bring the chocolate. I'm going to take care of him."He grinned setting the blond down on the bed, taking his hot cocoa and setting it on the nightstand before tying him down.Vanishing his clothes he smirked at the now naked blond."You are a good sight to come home to."

Draco squeaked in protest as Harry snickered and went into the kitchen to gather up the leftovers of the hot chocolate and moved up the stairs, listening to draco stutter as he tried to protest being tied up, and then being naked, blushing furiously as he wriggled and writhed on the bed, already half aroused his cock twitching with desire as harry walked in snickering. "i got the chocolate."

Shayne smirked as he took some of the chocolate, warming it up with a spell as he moved to sit next to Draco, drawing a circle around the blond's nipple before lowering his head to lick it off."It does taste good. come on, help."He smirked looking up at Harry."I intend making hiim pass out with pleasure."

Draco whimpered a little arching into the licking as harry snickered and spilled some of the chocolate across draco's belly licking and sucking and teasing the ex-malfoys stomach until Draco was gasping with pleasure and jerking against his ropes. "nuh...no s...a..aaah f...fuck."

Shayne smirked laughing as he shifted lower, gently spreading some over Draco's cock, lowering his mouth over the straining length, moaning in pleasure at the taste of Draco and chocolate, before moving away, splashing some more over his legs and licking his way down.

Harry was working his way up, licking all over Draco and sucking on both nipples before attacking his neck the poor tied up boy arching and cursing and twitching his legs jerking as he tried not to kick Harry snickering as he pressed his mouth the Draco's and kissed him intently.

Shayne grinned as he watched them for a moment before lowering his mouth back down over Draco's cock as Harry kissed him, sucking and teasing as he rolled his eyes up to look at the other two.

Draco was whimpering, bucking his hips into the others mouth, whining and pleading for more as Harry snickered and pulled away for air running his mouth back down Draco's neck as he growled lightly. "i want Draco to fuck me." Harry whispered glancing at Shayne as Draco jerked. "w..wha?"

Shayne looked up surprised."What?"He asked looking amused before looking at the blond."Ask the princess, it'd be hot to watch you two if he wants."

Draco blushed harder. "but.. uhm..." draco stuttered before harry met his gaze and then Draco nodded. "yeah...alright." he agreed looking amused. "but you better be ready potter, you know how ruthless i can be." "mm i know."

"....the most un dominate person I know has decided to be ruthless. You are so weird."He said before undoing the bonds holding the blond, laying down on his side to watch.

Draco snorted a little and smacked Shayne lightly on the thigh before he turned to stare at harry who smirked and silently began to strip off his clothes. "go on Draco do your worst. you can't break me." Draco just smirked a little and flicked his wand at harry a large plant, something that looked like a Devils Snare suddenly sprouted out of the floor and began to wrap tightly around harry who yelped startled. "meet the Incubus Snare, cousin to the Devil's Snare. but instead of squeezing the life out of you, this one rapes you." he stated smirking. "and the more you cum, the more it attacks you, have fun." Draco stated settling onto the bed to watch as the plant wasted no time in molesting Harry, who cried out in pleasure and lust, and made a large array of happy little noises.

Shayne laughed shifting to curl up against Draco's back as he sat there, resting his head against his hand as he watched their lover writh in the bonds."That my dear, is just cruel."He smirked absently groping the blond. "Its mildly wrong to let a plant rape your lover."he said with a touch of worry, thinking about oliver and blaise.

Draco chuckled a little and shook his head. "it's fine, watch Harry's face." he stated softly gently running his fingers through Shayne's hair. there was nothing but pleasure on Harry's face. "Harry will never admit it but he likes being taken advantage of, pinned down, forced...as long as it's with someone he loves and trusts." he grinned down at Shayne. "it speaks volumes that he's alright with us topping him after what happened to him, he really does love us." "Dray...nnng p..please!" Harry whined bucking into thin air. "tell it to let me Cum! i gotta, so close!" Harry pleaded Draco snickering a little, pretending to ignore Harry.

Shayne smirked as he pulled the man down for a kiss, trailing his hands over Draco's back, giving harry a look, smirking wider."You know I never knew you were such a sadistic little shit."He teased moaning softly as Draco played with his hair, luxuriating under it like a kitten getting petted. He loved his hair being played with.

Draco snickered a little as he kissed Shayne back biting his lip gently as he smirked. "of course i am." he purred watching Harry wriggle in the plants grasp, only making them molest him even more, Harry's cries of pleasure only increasing, giving Draco a bit of a problem as he played with Shayne's hair, a calculating look in his eyes, clearly wondering if he could dominate Shayne too while he was at it.

Shayne squirmed a little moaning as she shivered under Draco's hands, nuzzling Draco's hands as he looked up at the man through half closed eyes."...what are you thinking?"He muttered, pleasure in those words, sounding and looking like a well pleased cat.

Draco smirked a little his fingers tightening in the others hair without warning, not pulling, or causing pain but certainly holding him down. "oh, just wondering the ramification of forcing you to suck my dick that's all." Draco admitted simply, testing the waters as harry let out a loud squall, arching against the vines, spilling his seed across the carpet, the Vines only doubling their efforts much to Harry's and Draco's, Delight.

Shayne moaned, giving draco a look."If you think you can make me, go for it.Worry about the repercussions later."He said growling softly.

Draco smirked his fingers tightening in Shayne's hair, using his free hand to force Shayne's wrists together behind his back, tying them in place with a magically enhanced rope before tugging his pants out of the way and dragging Shayne up to his cock. "open your mouth then." Draco demanded smirking at Shayne. "or i'll MAKE you open up."

"Jackass."Shayne growled at him, before smirking swallowing him down. Licking and teasing the pale man's cock skillfully, intent on making him loose control. He might be in charge, but there was no doubt that Shayne was in charge.At least in his own mind anyways.

Draco growled lightly his fingers tightening on the others hair, gently pushing his head down, forcing him to take more of Draco's cock, ina slow, controlled manner so that he didn't accidentaly choke or gag Shayne, carefully watching the man on his lap for any sighns of negative reactions as Harry whimpered pleading breathlessly for more and less, please please please, the sound only making Draco's cock swell more in Shayne's mouth. yeah, Draco was a sadistic little bastard.

Well, Shayne himself was just as sadistic as he ran his teeth over the length in his mouth, rolling his eyes up to look at the other man swallowing hard around him, hands resting on his hips as he pulled the blond closer. Losing himself in making draco lose control.

Draco moaned softly and smirked as he snapped his fingers as Harry came again, sagging in the vines, the vines releasing Harry who groaned, relieved and they attacked Shayne instead, stroking along his body as Draco kept the others head pinned down onto his cock. "a..aaha yeah, feels good." he growled a smirk on his lips as he and Harry watched the vines trailing along Shayne's cock and nipples and ass before a long thick one started to push into the usually dominant ones ass. "you wanna get fucked Shayne!? huh, you want to get fucked by a plant? over and over again until you can't stand, until you can't even beg for mercy?" Draco demanded looking amused, and pleased.

Shayne growled raising his head, glaring at the blond as he closed a hand around the man's cock, holding tightly, almost painfully."No, no I would not."He growled, he was willing to bottom, but he didn't want to for a fucking plant. Nope not happening.

Back
Top Bottom