Love and Lies Lady/Moon

Harry whimpered lightly, gripping the desk tightly as the other slid in, gasping loudly as he struggled against the painful memories shivering at the kiss and then slowly relaxing into the pace, moaning lightly as he met the thrusts, hesitant at first, and then much more eagerly as he lost himself in the pleasure, Draco walking in without warning and closing the door watching with lust filled eyes as Adrien and Harry screwed each other.

Shayne moaned softly, not even noticing that they had company, moaning as he pressed against the man's prostate, coming. Shivering as he rested his head against Harry's shoulder, muffling a soft scream against harry's skin, panting.

Harry groaned softly, bucking twice before he came, hard, spilling his seed all over the others desk panting hard. "yeah that's fucking Hot." Draco growled smirking a little as Harry finally raised his head and stared at Draco, smirking a little. "was it?" he asked grinning a little. "well good, because now it's your turn."

Shayne laughed softly pulling out of the brunette, before collapsing back into his chair, raising a eyebrow."I want to watch you fuck him. Make him yell for you. Cause we all know he's such a pretty little slut, I want to see him bent over my desk."He said smirking at the blond.

Draco squeaked, looking Terrified as Harry got a rather sadistic smirk on his face and leaped at Draco, grabbing the blond by the hair and whipping him around, slamming him down onto the desk forcefully Draco moaning softly at the unnecessary violence. "you liked that, didn't you Draco?" he demanded smirking, pressing his crotch tight into Draco's ass the blond moaning again. "you like it when your roughed up, you like it when your all helpless and defenseless." "yes, fuck yes." Draco groaned softly Harry smirking a little as he bent down. "you like to be dominated in front of people don't you!? you watch Shayne, and you don't look away as i fuck you without mercy." Draco whimpered, but his eyes focused on Shayne, blushing hard shuddering as he felt lust course through him. "a..aah fuck..." Draco whined staring into Shayne's eyes, lust and heat swirling in those orbs.

Shayne smirked lightly, looking just as sadistic as Harry as he moved his chair closer just out of reach for the blond."Watching Draco?"He purred as he trailed a hand along his body, cupping himself, slowly stroking himself hard again, watching Draco, smirking as he looked at harry."He's such a pretty little uke."

Draco whimpered as he squirmed against the desk, harry pinning Draco's wrists to the desk at either side of the man's head so that he would not block his view of Shayne, making the ex blond whimper pathetically in need. "please." Draco pleaded as Harry snickered and slowly drew down the blonds pants, just enough that he could sneak a hand down to fondle the entrance. "please what Draco?" Harry demanded smirking. "tell Shayne what you want." Draco whimpered again locking eyes with Shayne. "please, make me a whore... fuck me hard, make me scream.." harry smirked as he glanced over at Shayne. "shall we?" he asked smirking, letting Shayne make the final decision.

Shayne nodded as he fondled himself, leaning into kiss the ex-blond, "Scream Draco, cause you're going to enjoy this."He said shifting again raising his head to look at Harry, tilting his head."Go ahead, I'm going to sit here and enjoy this. I need the relaxation moment considering my morning."He said still stroking himself, grinning as he watched the man.

Draco groaned into the kiss panting hard, his eyes never closing as harry had ordered, the brunette snickering as he trailed his fingers over Draco's ass before giving it a firm smack, making the Ex-Malfoy moan loudly and jerk against his bonds. "you heard him Draco, Scream for him." Harry demanded gripping the head of black locks firmly and forcing the youngest's head back creating another long, low moan as Harry smirked. "obstinate little slut aren't you?" Harry teased, a flicker of a smirk flashing across Draco's face.

"He is. And smug."Shayne said leaning forward, biting down on the exposed neck, smirking as his teeth sank into pale skin."Scream princess."He teased leaning back, his lips smeared with a few drops of blood from where he'd broken skin.

Draco groaned again before screaming with a mix of pain and pleasure, leaning into the bite as Harry snickered and pressed two fingers into Draco's ass making the blond Cry out again with a combination of Lust and Need Harry snickering a little. "that's it Pet." he growled in Draco's ear. "now BEG!" "please!" Draco cried out obediently. "please! please please please!"

"He begs so nicely."Shayne snickered kissing the man as he held the man's shoulders, running his fingers through black hair, raising his head to look at Harry."Fuck him before we destroy my desk and any chance I have of ever working on it again."

Harry snickered as he dropped his pants Draco whining with need as Harry uttered the lubing spell, smirking up at Shayne. "but he makes the most adorable noises when we tease him." he complained pouting at Adrien as he pinched the flesh between Draco's ass and balls, making the once Slytherin Prince cry out in delightful pain trembling against the wood of the desk his face beat red. "and he loves it so much."

"Damn. I'm buying a new desk.Taking this one home."Shayne panted ever so softly as he stroked himself in time with Harry's thrusts, making sure Draco could see him as he jerked off. Enjoying the sight of the two on his desk.

Harry groaned smirking as he pushed into Draco, the blond wailing and straining against his restraints, his eyes locked obediently on Shayne panting hard as he was fucked without mercy, whimpering as Harry gripped Draco's cock tightly, not letting him Cum until Shayne had given them permission, a smirk on his lips as he winked at Shayne, panting hard. "mmm he's so fucking TIGHT!"

Shayne laughed softly."He is."he growled, closing his eyes."Come when I do."He growled, stroking himself harder, gasping lightly as he spilled his seed across his fingers

Draco whimpered needfully harry panting hard watching Shayne now too, waiting for the chance to cum, his breathing, and his thrusts growing erratic as he waited, moaning loudly as he finally let himself, and Draco release, the Princess crying out in pleasure as he splattered his seed along the desk panting hard. "u...uuh." draco groaned falling limp on the desk as Harry smirked and slumped onto the floor, unable to hold himself up anymore. "mmm fuck that was good."

Shayne nodded dazedly as he rested his head back against the chair, sighing softly."That it was."He muttered shivering a little. After awhile before getting up, and dressing. "Come on you two, I want to eat before I actually have to work."He said gently running his fingers through their hair.

they both whined a little but Harry released Draco who pulled up his pants and Harry chuckled a little as he buttoned his shirt before looked around for his own pair of pants, pulling them on slowly, turning it into sort of a backwards strip tease, just to torment Shayne a little more.

"And you said Draco was a tease."Shayne growled straightening his tie, running his fingers through his hair to straighten it, before kissing draco."You okay?"He asked tilting his head to get a good look at the already bruising bite mark.

Draco nodded smirking a little as he straightened his rumpled shirt. "i'm good." Draco admitted snorting a little. "i like it rough." he admitted glaring at Harry. "that was cruel though, making me admit it, your gonna pay for that." "as if you could punish me you pretty pink princess." he teased rolling his eyes as he straightened his own hair. "you'll just end up tied down and fucked all over again."

"He is a pretty pink princess. He needs a dress."Shayne announced as they walked out of his office, huddling a little in his leather jacket, desperately trying to ignore the looks they were getting,from both other lawyers secretaries, and the reporters.

Draco went beat red and Harry snickered a little as he waved the bird at everyone who was staring at them. "Harry! mind your manners!" Draco demanded glaring at Harry who stuck his tongue out at Draco and smirked a little at the famed Rita Skeeter and tossed her a friendly air kiss, the woman going slack with shock and looking around as if to make sure it was her he was feigning nice at. "so where are we going to go eat?"

"Bar next door. Best damned food this side of london. And after that action, skeeter's going to follow us where ever we go. Might as well not make it hard to find us."Shayne said heading outside stepping into the bar.

"hey shay. How yo-Harry potter. Draco!"The bartender stuttered a little looking at them, before waving them to a back table. "There you go."

Harry snorted a little looking annoyed as Draco just blinked at the bartender, realizing that the circulation of him being disowned must have already spread around being that he hadn't been called malfoy, or asked about his hair. "well that's new." Draco muttered softly as he sat down Harry shaking his head. "let me sit next to skeeter hey?" he asked smirking. "i still have some blackmail on her." well that explained a lot.

Back
Top Bottom