Love and Lies Lady/Moon

Draco wailed again, arching furiously as he released Harry, who sucked and stroked and thrust into his own hand as Draco let out a strangled sob of pleasure as he came, stiff in Shayne's grasp a small shrill scream of pure pleasure falling from his lips as he trembled, Harry groaning as he spilled onto the floor panting hard as he sucked the man's seed down.

Shayne moaned as he came, shivering a little. Pulling out of the man he wrapped his arms around him, sinking to the ground, holding Draco and harry close as he leaned back against the wall."....we should shower..."He muttered.

Draco groaned, going limp in the others grip, too tired to move for the moment before he smacked Shayne on the knee. "bastard, i just took a shower!" he complained, though he couldn't manage to make himself sound angry. Harry just snickered a little as he kissed one of Draco's nipples making the ex-blond moan loudly. "dammit stop that, i get all sensitive after i orgasm." he paused, suddenly realizing he shouldn't have said that.

Shayne snickered at the revelation, hands sliding over the ex-blond's body, kissing his head."Just thinkk...you oculd shower with us...wet... slippery...soapy....fun..."He muttered gently teasing the manSirking as he looked at harry.

Harry snickered running his fingers across Draco's belly as the blond moaned and then nodded. "y..yeah." he agreed panting softly Harry making a pleased noise int he back of his throat as he stood up and helped Draco to stand as well, gently herding both his lovers towards the bathroom.

Shayne grinned as he let himself be herded, glad he had a huge shower, turning on the water before stepping in. Pulling the other two in with him. Wincing as he looked over Harry's bruised body. Sorrow showing in his face for a minute."Damn, I'm hungry now."He complained.

Harry snorted a little looking amused as he glanced at the other. "hungry huh? well maybe you could eat this hot dog i found." he teased gripping his dick and cradling it like he was offering someone a food. Draco just laughed a little and rolled his eyes as he grabbed the shampoo and ignored the other two as he began to scrub his scalp clean...again.

"Well it does look appatising."Shayne said with a snicker as he sank to his knees, sliding his mouth down over Harry, swallowing him whole as he sucked the man off, closing his eyes as he lost himelf in the act.

Harry gasped softly, moaning as his eyes fluttered closed arching into the others mouth his fingers tangling into Shayne's hair as Draco watched from the corner of his eyes, a boner quickly growing in his pants. "that's hot." Draco decided licking his lips a little as Harry groaned and nodded.

Shayne growled, reaching down stroking himself as he sucked harry off, raising his eyes to look at harry. Giving him that sultry look through his bangs. Looking somewhat adorable and innocent somehow with his nose buried against the man's groin.

Harry moaned loudly, bucking into the others mouth as Draco dropped to all fours and gently shoved Shayne's hands out of the way and began to hesitantly suck and lick at the others cock, much like last night. after all, practice makes perfect right? "a..aah f...fuck!" Harry whined panting hard as he slid don the wall, intending to get under Draco and suck him off too, but he just couldn't manage at the angle, not to mention the size of the shower.

Shayne whined as he shifted, to give Draco room and to not get beat up by the water as he sucked harry off, swallowing hard around him after a few moments coming. It was just to much to see Harry in so much pleasure, and to feel draco's almost virgin mouth around his cock.way to much.

Draco sputtered at the sudden flow of cum into his mouth and Harry moaned loudly, arching into the others mouth as he came hard, panting as he clawed at the floor of the shower. "a..aah fu...fuck yes!" he moaned looking up at Shayne and smirk on his face. "i should make you screw draco again, i love watching you do that." anything so long as he made Adrien forget harry's request to teach him how to bottom, it wasn't that he didn't trust Shayne... he was just...scared.

"OH no, you're bottoming potter."Shayne said getting up, starting to wash off."After, I eat.Some real food."He said with a flickering smirk, washing his hair.

Harry offered the other a hesitant smile and Draco paused. "don't you think it's a little too soon for that?" Draco protested hesitantly. "Harry's still fragile..." "what!? i am not!" "yes you are, you had a flashback just this morning remember!? and so did Shayne for that matter! you guys shouldn't push yourselves so hard.. you might break yourselves..." Draco was afraid that they would, and that he wouldn't be able to fix them.

"He's right."Shayne shuddered as he stuck his head under the water, for the moment actually thinking over the memory. Trembling ever so slightly."We don't break that easily."He muttered, running his hands through his hair.

Harry hesitated and gently touched Draco's cheek. "i want to." he decided, sounding...afraid. "i don't want to be afraid anymore... i want to be able to feel good too, i want to be normal again... i want to forget being raped... i want to forget every single time." he admitted closing his eyes. "i want to forget, and remember only you and Shayne."

"We will.Soon."Shayne said before leaning over to kiss Draco,"Don't worry love."He muttered before stepping out of the shower, starting to dry off.

Draco hesitated, still looking uncertain but he nodded anyway, Harry standing up and heading out of the shower to dry off as well Draco sighing a little as he grabbed the body wash and began to scrub himself. "you guys didn't even wash! that's so gross." he complained, going all picky drama queen on them, annoyed that they where taking unnecessary risks.

"Drama queen."Shayne said as he dressed, knowing they were annoying draco. Sighing as he headed to the kithen to cook, biting his lip as he tried not to think overly hard over the memories that followed. He'd dream them, he'd fight them, but he'd be damned if he let theme ruin this momen."What do you want to eat?"he asked looking at Harry.

Harry shoved Shayne out of the way of the stove. "i should be asking you that, I'M the cook in this relationship buddy." he growled smirking. "your the breadwinner, Draco's the trophy wife." "I HEARD THAT!" Draco yelled down the stairs, making Harry snicker a little. "IT'S STILL TRUE!"

"He does make a pretty wife."Shayne laughed sitting down at the table, smirking a little."I want bacon, and beligum waffles."He said looking relaxed.

Harry smirked and started whipping up the breakfast Draco coming into the kitchen fully dressed and looking immaculate. "so speaking of." Draco stated simply. "who here has a job?" he asked slipping into a chair and Harry paused. "uhm,... yeah no i got nothing." Harry admitted. "i don't even have my family money anymore, i donated it."

Shayne frowned looking at him."you're not going to play qudditch anymore?"He asked sounding amused."And blondie, you could always be my secretary."He said snickering.

Harry grimaced a little. "i don't know." Harry admitted scowling darkly. "i...Wood was at the last practice, and i'm scared that...i'm scared he might continue to go there." he admitted softly shaking his head. "and besides... with everything that's gone on, i've been 'forced' to go on vacation." he admitted sulking a little. "my teammates got wind that i was attacked and ordered me to take a vacation to recover."

Back
Top Bottom