Love and Lies Lady/Moon

Shaye growled, shifting slightly, trying to move into the touch, wanting touched, his eyes begging. "Well, at least he'll learn something."Shayne growled softly shivering hard as Harry touched him. "harry...."He whined softly looking at him.

Harry growled, smirking a little as he motioned Draco over, the blond eagerly moving to harry, heavily aroused. "Suck him off Draco." he ordered softly Draco hesitating. "it's alright." harry promised grinning. "touch it first, do what feels good on you, on him. stroke your fingers along it." he instructed gently and Draco nodded, settling between Shayne's legs, stroking along his rigid flesh with half touches and hesitant strokes, teasing Shayne even more than what harry had been.

"bastard."Shayne moaned shivering as he looked at the man between his legs, before lookng at Harry. Knowing he knew exactly what the blond was doing to him. Shifting against the blond's hands he swallowed hard, trying to stay under control, whimpering softly as came after a few touches, it was just to much to have Draco of all people touching him.

Draco jumped a little as the other Came looking startled and then rather smug. "huh... i guess i'm better at this than i thought i was." he mumbled bending down, hesitating again before lapping at the flesh, touching here and there with his tongue, stroking and tasting the flesh and the Cum as harry growled, pleased with the sight before him as he reached under and began to fondle Shayne's entrance with skilled, and much practiced fingers.

Shayne whimpered a little as Harry fondled him, closing his eyes, not caring as long as Draco kept playing with him. already growing hard again. It was just to much to feel the hesitant licks and touches, Draco was just so innocent looking with his lips on Shayne's cock. The man was just driving him insane."Dray..."He whined softly.

Draco placed a tender kiss on Shayne's cock and paused, looking up at him. "yeah?" he asked softly, stroking the head with his tongue harry smirking as a sudden lube spell had Shayne perfectly ready for a finger to be pushed in, and so it did, moving slowly in and in and in the other as Harry's other hand settled on Draco's ass, the blond gasping as he too found a finger in his ass. "a..aah.."

Shay moaned shifting back against the finger in his ass, it really was more pleasurable then he thought it would, and the fact that the same thing was happening to Draco...yea, that was a really pleasing sight. Whimpering softly, "Harry...please, fuck me. Do something!"he whined looking at them, squirming in his bonds.

Harry smirked again as Draco carefully pinned Shayne's hips down and slowly sucked the head into his mouth, moaning as Harry's finger danced inside his ass, a second slowly slipping into both of them, pressing in deep, and stroking along smooth flesh. "Careful now Draco, Don't let him Cum again." Harry warned a smirk in place as Draco nodded, and then moaned loudly wriggling as Harry's fingers found the blonds prostate, but also purposefully avoided Shayne's.

Shayne whined softly watching them both, his hands fisting as he pulled against his bonds, wanting to touch them both."Please harry..."He begged, not sure what he was begging for as he squirmed against the fingers, but knowing he wanted more. Struggling as he pleaded, looking quite pitiful actually.

Harry snickered a little his fingers twisting light;y before the bonds around Shayne's wrists vanished. "fuck Draco." he ordered Shayne, looking pleased as Draco pulled away from them both looking around the room for a good place to be fucked before shrugging and settling on the bed on his knees spreading his legs and leaning forward so that he was resting on his forearms, mimicking a position that he had once seen in a magazine. true it had been a girl, but Draco figured it would work.

"ah fuck."Shayne growled softly lookin gat him, swallowing hard as he climbed on top of the man, shifting him a little bit, before sliding into hiim with a hard thrust, moaning softly as he leaned down to kiss him."You, are almost to much."He growled fucking the man hard, shivering a little in anticipation because he knew harry was going to be doing something

Draco moaned softly as he was suddenly filled, wincing lightly at the pain of sudden intrusion, but the pain was good too so for once he didn't bitch. "a..aah Shayne!" he whined wriggling about on the bed. "f..feels good." he mumbled panting against the bed as harry settled in place behind Shayne running his cock along the others ass. "now i'm going to fuck you." he growled pressing the head against the entrance and slowly, very slowly pressing in, being careful not to cause Shayne too much pain.

Shayne froze for a moment, glancing at the man behind him as he squirmed a little, it was a weird feeling to have harry in him. Moaning softly as he shifted back, he smirked a little before driving into the former blond hard,finding a rhythm, eyes wide, it was a weird pleasing feeling to be both fucking and being fucked.

Harry moaned softly, smirking as he sat there, letting Shayne do all the work, panting as the man moved forward into draco, tugging himself off harry, when he pulled out of draco he thrust himself back onto harry, who would moan and fondle Shayne's nipples. Draco was mewling, and begging for more, for them to go faster, pleading, making harry moan some more.

Shayned whimpered softly as Harry played with his nipples shuddering a little as he fucked the blond harder, and in turn was fucked harder, moaning sofly as he dripped his head to the blond's shoulder coming with a low groan.

Harry groaned loudly as Shayne's ass convulsed around his cock, thrusting into him twice, forcing him into draco before he too came, Draco howling with pleasure as he came as well, the both of them resting for a moment, panting hard. "tha...that was...was great." Draco mumbled Harry snickering as he nodded. "Shayne is such a good bottom, who would have thought?"

"I'm amazing at everything."Shayne muttered easing out of the former blond, snuggling down against him, feeling amazing. and sleepy. "Sleepy..."He muttered yawning.

Harry snickered a little looking rather amused as he yawned, snuggling into the bed Draco groaning lightly as he fell into place as well sighing happily. "nap time." he mumbled Harry nodding. "i second that motion."

"Sleep."Shay nodded falling asleep.

Raising his head when he woke up he pinched Draco, giving him a look as he remembered what Draco had told him."I am not maternal!"He said, remembering the conversation that had happened hours ago, but was bothering him now.Pouting slightly

Draco smirked a little and glanced at Shayne. "i only said that to is you off." he stated sleepily. "i didn't mean it Shayne." he promised yawning a little rubbing his eyes a little. "'s Harry still asleep? i bet if you got him tied down real good you could dominate him and get even."

Shayne frowned looking over at the sleeping brunette, who was surprisingly free of bindings."No, I was just thinking about going to make food. Want to come?"he said with a waggle of his eyebrow sliding out of bed walking downstairs naked. Looking around before starting to cook dinner. Lookng way to amused at cooking naked.

Draco snorted a little as he followed, leaving Harry alone in the bed the brunette looking too peaceful to disturb as Draco yanked on a pair of pants before heading into the kitchen to 'help' again. "i think Harry is going to be ok." Draco admitted looking pleased. "i haven't seen that look on his face in a long time." he admitted his eyes soft with affection.

"Good.Case I'd hate to really be sent to Azkaban for fucking up wood and zabini."Shayne said over his shoulder as he dumped spagetti into the pot before turning to look at Draco."And you,are you okay?"He asked studying the former malfoy heir, truly worried about.

Draco hesitated a little and then. "i...i'm not...sure.." he admitted sounding a little sad. "i mean... i guess i still..." he closed his eyes. "i miss, being me... even my whole personality has shifted to the left a little, it's as if... as if my entire Malfoy persona has...vanished." he admitted. "and i don't know if it's a good thing or not yet." he admitted biting his lip hard. "i'm not sure how to act anymore." he admitted before snorting. "except in bet.. i seam pretty sure who i am when your fucking me." he admitted sounding amused.

"A innocent slut?It fits you."Shayne teased pulling him over,wrapping his arms aorund him. Kissing his head."You'll figure it out and me and harry will help you. We're planning on sticking around,even if you don't want us to."He said kissing the man softly.

Back
Top Bottom