Jugger x Gondola

She nodded eagerly at that and she licked his neck as his other vine thrust into her pussy this time. She moaned softly and leant against his head. "I want your cock inside me, Bayleaf, please..." she whispered, running her hand down his body and she wrapped her hands around his cock, feeling how hard he was.

Bayleaf nodded as it pulled the vine out of her, though it used both of them to keep her legs spread as he mounted her. He began to prod her with his cock before he slowly thrust it into the girl. It was harder and bigger than before, more than likely because he was on the verge of evolving and the next battle would be another chance to evolve. He began to thrust deep into her.

She moaned softly as he filled her with his cock and she arched her back against his, her hand rubbing against her thigh and the vine that had just been inside her that hadn't cummed yet. When he began to thrust deeper she bucked against him in rhythm with his thrusts, her hand jerking the vine at the same time.

"D-Don't do that..." He said as he seemed to become still. "Oh god there's just...too much pleasure I can hardly move...E-Elise...you'll have to move for me..." He said as his vines let her go so she could do with him like she wanted.

She smirked at that and rolled over so she was on top, taking the vine in her mouth as she re-adjusted herself on his cock, moving herself op and down on him, playing with the vine using her tongue as she did, licking it and kissing it. While she rode his cock she moved her hips in a fogure of eight while she was going down on him, moaning.

Bayleaf blushed madly and was sweating hard as he felt all that was going on. He couldn't help but begin to leak his seed into her mouth through his vines but his cock had not cum yet. Smiling weakly, he moved the vine from her mouth to glide it down her body until it began to prod her asshole. "Would you...like it here?"

ooc; sorry, i really don't do any assplay, i hate it...

bic; She was only able to shake her head as she moved on him, feeling herself getting closer to the edge as she did so, slowing down a bit as she waited for him to decide where he wanted his vine to go.

(Thats fine. :] )

Seeing that she denied it in her ass, he moved it to start playing with her clitoris as she continued to ride up and down on his cock. He could feel himself coming closer and closer, driving him crazy until his seed finally began to spew from his cock to fill her.

She moaned as his vine played with her clit and she came at the same time as him, the pulsing of his cock just sending her over the edge with a cry of pleasure. She moved off of him and laid next to him, panting slightly, filled with his cum.

Bayleaf smiled as he leaned over, pressing his lips firmly against hers as he slowly began to turn white like before. His body began to evolve once more in a flash of light as he began to evolve into a Meganium...

Instead of stopping this time she looked up and watched him in awe, staring as he grew even taller and the buds around his neck tutned to petals. She smiled at him happily, glad that he'd finally evolved.

(Brb for about 10 or so minutes)

When he finally evolved into a Meganium, he smiled to her gently as his yellow vine came out to wrap around her as he pulled her close to him. "I love you Elise...I wish for you to be my mate..." With him evolving, he became more confident and felt more for his trainer...he didn't want another pokemon...he wanted Elise.

She smiled at him as he said that and she curled up to him quite happily, suddenly not finding it strange at all that she was sat here with a pokemon and not a human - he was just as human as anybody else, strangely enough, and she was content there. Plus, she'd never had better sex in her life. She grinned up at him. "Did you gain any extra vines when you evolved?" she smirked cheekily.

Meganium blinked in small surprised as he began to sprout about seven vines. "Heh....want me to use all seven on you one day?" He said jokingly as he laid there with her, putting his vines back in his body as he looked to her. "We...We should figure out a way to...get you to bare my child if you will be alright with that Elise..."

She glanced at him as he said that and frowned slightly in thought. "I'm not sure if I'm up to being, you know, a mother. Plus, birth doesn't look like fun at all. More like painful." she pulled a face at the thought of her body changing so much. "I'll think about it though, I suppose.."

Meganium shook his head as a vine placed itself upon her lips as he shushed her. "Do not think about it. If you do not want children, then I shall not have children." He seemed to become more grown up and mature about things instead of his 'teenage' self that was his previous evolution. "Now then Elise...what city shall we head for in the morning hm?"

"I want you to be happy." she nipped the vine playfully and rolled to her stomach, comfortably underneath him, seeing as he was much warmer than everywhere else. "We could always just...walk until we find somewhere, or get lost. That's always fun." she grinned at this thought, looking up at him.

ooc; it's 4am now so I should be heading to bed, but I'll reply tomorrow :)

(Gnight :])

Meganium shook his head. "You want me to be happy? Then you be happy and do what you want. Elise, as long as I have you I don't need anyone else or children...just so long as I have your love and friendship among the other pokemon we have...I couldn't ask for anything more."

She looked up at him and smiled softly at his words, curling into his body with a small, happy sigh. For the first time in a while she fell asleep quite soundly and instantly without much worry at all and she woke up a bit later than she usually would. The river gave her a good place to bathe and she cleaned herself quickly, getting dressed.

Meganium waited for her to finish bathing and get dressed. When she was, he walked over and stood up tall, his head only about a few inches taller so his chin was just barely laying themselves onto her breasts as he looked her closely in the eyes. "Elise...What gym awaits us in the next town?"

"I'm not too sure, actually, we'll have to find out for ourselves this time." she grinned at him and played with the two antenna he'd gained in the process of evolution. "Glad to see you've not changed too much, eh?" she rested her forehead against his and licked him on the cheek.

"Er...its weird to see a human lick someone but it wasn't so bad haha." He smiled as he nuzzled into her breasts some more. "And my outside features aren't the only thing that's changed..." He looked up to her with a sly look in his eyes. "I hope you like larger cocks..." He said blushing a bit before moving from her. "Shall we be off?"

She smirked as he said that and started to walk, hands in her pockets. "Well, you do always seem to lick me, I thought i'd just repay the favour." she smiled at him and headed towards the roads.

"Yes...on your cheeks and down there. I think later on its time you repay me for down there since you already have for my cheek." He said winking to her as the ventured on. "Hey Elise....what are you going to do if you get to the Elite 4?"

"Hmm...If I get to the elite four, I suppose I'll have to do quite a lot of training. But hopefully, we'll beat them...I was going to catch a few more pokemon around here, one for flight as well, so we can fly to places instead of walking everywhere. Though, walking DOES have advantages..."

Back
Top Bottom