Jugger x Gondola

"...You're not just saying that for sex?" she asked quietly, a bit calmer now that they were out of the public eye. She looked down at the pokeballs. "I'll drop somebody off at the next town...I'm not off back in there."

"No...I never said that for sex. Don't you remember what Bayleaf said? Pokemon lose their sanity during evolution...I don't remember ever saying all of that to you, so I must not have had my sanity...and alright...I'll follow you to the ends of the earth."

She smiled at him and stood up. "C'mon, then, we have a way to go before the next town, if I'm correct. We should do osme training on the way there as well." she pocketed his pokeball and started walking.

"Training? Since when do I ever need training before a gym? Haha...do you know who I am? I'm probably the best grass type pokemon alive right now!" He said sneering as he followed after her. "Heck...the gym might be ground. Cmon lets check, it'd be easier to know what we're up against first before we train."

"True, fair enough. Okay!" she set off properly and then paused for a moment, thinking. "Last time, when we...did it...you evolved, right? I wonder if that means...?" she stopped there, wondering if he was thinking what she was thinking.

But Meganium was not. He just cocked his head to the side as he looked at her confused. "What does it mean Elise? We did it before and I didn't evolve. What are you suggesting, that I gain experience when having sex with you or something?"

She nodded slightly, still thinking. "I know it sounds a little weird, but yeah, maybe..." she smirked at him. "There's only one way to find out though, isn't there...?" she grinned.

Meganium smirked as he wrapped a vine around her and pulled her into an alley. Using a nearby dumpster as cover, he laid her down next to the empty barricade as he began to play with her breasts with two vines all the while a third one began to prod her outside her panties. "Yes...there is isn't there?"

"Oh, classy, down an alley." she raised her eyebrows but she didn't seem to mind as soon as his viens found her panties and her protests were replaced with little moans. She shook her head and pushed them away while she still could and she moved over to him. "Uh-uh. My turn."

Meganium cocked his head in interest as his vines went back into his body. He laid down against the dumpster in a way where his legs were spread, his cock already coming out. It was longer and thicker than Bayleaf's. "Well then....have at it Elise....make your Meganium stronger."

She glanced around before she crawled over to him, wrapping her hand around his cock, just touching the tip of her tongue against the tip in a teasing and testing way, tasting him.
She then took the head into her mouth, moaning softly to send vibrations down his cock as she did.

Meganium let out a loud moan when she began to send vibrations down his cock. Almost as soon as she did that, his new virgin cock began to spew out some pre-cum as he twitched and spasmed while she continued to please him. "O-Oh my god...Its never been this sensitive before....!!"

She would have grinned at that but she still had her mouth on his cock. Instead of stopping, she just carried on, dipping her head down and using the base of her hand to rub the base of his dick, swirling her tongue around the head.

Meganium began to squirm and spasm madly as she continued to blow him. "Elise...Elise if you go like this any longer I'll cum! Oooo~" He moaned out with pure pleasure as he began to buck his hips to thrust his cock into her mouth.

She moved back a bit when he thrust his hips into her mouth and she stopped for a moment, not wanting him to come just yet. She removed her clothes, leaving them on a pile next to her and she moved on top of his cock, pressing it between his stomach and her pussy with a teaisng smirk.

Meganium just looked at her with glistening, pleading eyes when she began to tease him. "Please Elise...Why are you making me wait...I wish to make you happy, and I cannot hold in my seed...hurry Elise..."

She smiled slightly. "You make me happy anyway." she muttered, positioning his cock under her before she pushed down on top of him, starting to move up and down on his cock.

Meganium began to moan out as he felt her begin to ride his larger cock. "Oh Elise...! It feels so wonderful on my new evolved cock! Its going far deeper into you than before!" He cried out as he couldn't help but let a vine come out and begin to press itself against her nipple.

She moaned softly as the vine played with her nipple and she swallowed hard. "You have seven of them now, right?" she smirked feverishly. "You should make good use of them.."

Meganium's eyes widened to her comment...and almost immediately, all of his vines came out. After slipping his cock out of her, one of his vines went into her pussy....both her hands...one to her mouth...and two began to pressed and twist into her nipples, leaving one unattended to. "What shall I do with the last one?"

"Mmm..." she moved on the fvines, feeling iot push up inside her and thicken, licking the otehr one while she rubbed the two in her hands. "Play with my clit..." she muttered, reaching down to suck his cock, occasionally switching between it and the vine.

Nodding, Nathan's vine went down as it seemed to get smaller, enough to wrap itself around her clit to start tugging at it as if it were his. While she continued to play through all of his vines, sensations grew within him and he moaned out loudly....sounds of the vines moving and his moaning could be heard in the alley easily.

Back
Top Bottom