Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Pokemon rp. eragon8864 and I only.

Angel said to Lance,"Thank-you for understanding me Lance,no other pokemon trainers would understand me at all,but your different."

He smiles, and swims over to her, and says, "You are welcome, and no other traines are like you? They all want to be around me, because of the fact that I am the Final Four Champion, not because they like me, and who and what I as a person am. You do, you like me for who I am, and no one else even has ever tried to find out that."

Angel said to Lance,"I didn't know that you are the final elitle four leader of the elite four,I thought you were just a normal pokemon trainer like me,but thank-you for being honest with me Lance."

He smiles, and says, "You are welcome, and I would always be honest to you." He smiles, and asks, "So do you want to know anything?"

Angel said to Lance,"No I don't need to know anything else at all,thanks for asking me anyway Lance." Angel does some laps around the hot tub and she loved swimming around the hot tub instead of a pool.

He nods, and swims around with her, for a while, and asks if she would like to do anything together in the hot tub, or play a game, or anything.

Angel said to Lance,"No I'm quite alright now,I have to train my pokemons to get them ready for battle soon Lance ok,and thank-you for your hospitally,and I'm enjoying this water it's so nice in here Lance."

Angel said to Lance,"I'm just trying to teach my Lugia how to fly,he knows how to fly but he is a bit scared,I do ont know why Lance,do you have any ideas why he might be scared of flying for hmm.?"

He nods, and asks, "well, where did you find him? and maybe he might let me at least see him. I can promise you he is safe here."

Angel said to Lance,"I found him badly bruised and hurt on the island that surrounds this place,that is where I found him,and not sure if he'll let you get close ot him or not though Lance."

He says, "Well, it can't hurt to try, and I would love to do anything I could to at least try to help you, if you would want for me to do so."

Angel said to Lance,"That is fine with me you help me try to teach how Lugia to fly it will be helpful to him in pokemon bsttles or fights against other pokemon trainers in a few days Lance."

Angel said to Lance,``That is a good idea let`s train Lugia outside by the lake,hopefuilly he`ll be able to try to fly for a change instead of not being afraid Lance.``

Angel releases a pokeball and said,"Lugia I choose you and please don't be afraid of Lance ok." Lugia came out of his pokeball and he looked at Lance and then at Angel and wondered what she was going to teach him or Lance teaches him a move.

Lugia quickly hides behind Angel and he was still a bit scared to fly. Angel said to Lance,"See he is still afraid to fly,but let me talk to him ok." Angel said to Lugia,"You need to learn how to fly,want me climb onto your back,so you can try to fly what do you think Lugia hmm.?" Lugia smiles at his trainer and he let's her climb onto his back and he nods his head to Lance to let me know he'll try to fly as long as his trainer stays on his back.

He nods and says, "That is fine with me. So are you both ready? he goes and stands right next to the Lugia, and says, "You need to make sure that she understands that I will not hurt Lugia and that I can be trusted.

Angel said to Lugia,"You must learn to trust another trainer he means you no harm Lugia do you understand Lugia.?" Lugia nods his head and he let's Lance get on his back as well. Angel said to Lance,"Lugia knows that you won't hurt him and he trusts you,thta is why he is letting you climb onto his back as well."

Lance nods, climbs onto Lugia's back, behind Angel, and pets Lugai, saying, to the Pokemon, "Thank you for being willing to trust me."

Lugia nods his head and he begins to flap his wings and he slowly begins to fly,and he takes his time when it comes to flying in the sky. Angel said to Lance,"Lugia is doing good with his flying,so I guess he finally learned howe to fly,which is a good thing I'm proud of my Lugia."

Eragon smiles, and says, "I am too, you were able to ocnvince your Lugia to overcome her fear, and that is a great thing to be able to do,." he says to the Lugia, "You were very brave to try to fly, and you did a stellar job."

Back
Top Bottom