Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Pokemon rp. eragon8864 and I only.

Angel said to Lance,"The only person that would be this mean to my Vulpix would be none other then Gary or that trainer that abandoned those two pokemons,those are my two suspects,and sure you can take a look at her,and becareful one of pokemons are little bit protective about Vulpix ok,just warning you that is all."

Lugia sees Lance going towards Vulpix and he automatcially got into a protective postion about Vulpix and didn't let anyone get near Vulpix only Angel or her pokemons were allowed to be near Vulpix,but not another trainer at all.

I nod and say, "Thank you, knowing how much of a trusting gesture it is, allowing me to look at her Pokemon, and, then, when the Lugia, moves in front of the Vulpix, I stop, and put out my hands, and say softly, "I am not going to hurt her, I only want to see if she is hurt." The Lugia refuses to move

Angel said to Lance,"He only allows certain people near Vulpix,and just watch and learn how to make Lugia trust you ok."

Angel stood in front of Lugia and said to him,"It's alright he is not a threat to us at all,he hates Gary as well,please let him take a look at Vulpix ok please Lugia.?"

Lugia nods his head and he moves out of the way so Lance can take a look at her Vulpix,and all of her pokemons hated storms with a passion and she gently pets Lugia on his head,and gives him some berries for him to eat,because all of her pokemons loved berries and nuts for a little bit of a snack or for dessert

I nod to her, and then say, "thank you, " to both her and the Lugia and then move slowly over to her Vulpix, and pick her up gently in my arms, and begin to look over her, and pet her gently and softly, reassuring her, as well as feeling her body to see if she was overly hot or col, or shaking or anything like that. After a while I turn and say, "You need to get her wrapped up, very warmly, she has a cold, possibly the Pokemon with the equivalent of pneumonia."

Angel said to Lance,"Thanks for letting me know and I always have extra blankets with me at all times,she'll be fine in about 5 days ok."

Angel grabs four more blanekts and she wraps her Vulpix up in the blnakets and said to Lance,"Keep her by the fire place it will help her feel a little bit more better ok,and I'm staying with my pokemons I'm not leaving them at all."

He nods and gently picks up the Vulpix and places her near the fire, and says "Of course, I wouldn't ask you or expect you to leave your Pokemon. Could I do or get anything for you?" He asks, and smiles at her and then asks, "would you like me to stay, in case anything happens?"

Angel said to Lance,"No it's quite alright,I'll be fine on my own,thanks anyway,and the only thing you can get me is a nice salad and some juice that is all ok,do ont worry my pokemons and I will be alright ok."

He smiles back at her, and says, "Ok, any specific kind of salad and juice?" He smiles, and waits for an answer, gently stroking the Vulpix, and deciding that he is going to confront that arrongt bastard, Gary Oak, and put him in his place once and for all.

Angel said to Lance,"I prefer chicken casear salad and I prefer orange jucie over apple juice,that is the salad I want is chicken casaer and my juice orange jucie please and thnak-you Lance ok."

(( Just got online now.))

lance nods, and asks, "And can I get anything for your Pokemon? and will do." (I know this one is really short, but I can't really do much, yet, but I will be longer next time)

Angel said to Lance,"My pokemons and I will be fine,ok I have their food with me at all times,don't be too long with my salad and juice,and I think that were all going to bed really soon though but not sure when ok." ((It's ok.))

He nods and says, "I will knock like this," he demonstrates a knock, "when I get back, so that you know it is me, ok?" and then goes and gets her food and juice, and then comes back, and gives his knock.

Angel said to Lance,"You may enter Lance,and I just put my Dranti down to sleep on her little bed basket she loves to sleep on al lthe time,she is such a preicous pokemon that I have,all of my pokemons are presicous to me,and I take really great care of them as you can tell."

He comes in and says, quietly, "Thank you, Angel." He hands her her food and juice, and says, "I do know that, and you are one of the nicest and most kind girls I have ever met." He sits down beside her.

Angel said to Lance,"Thank-you for my food and juice,and thanks for the comment you gave me that I'm one of the nicest girls you have met,and the salad looks really good Lance thanks."

He smiles at her, as he sits down next to her, and says, "You are very welcome, Angel. Anything else I could help you with?"

Angel said ot Lance,"No that is all you can do for me, ok I'm just going to check up on Vulpix's condtion ok." Angel knelt down beside her Vulpix and she felt her forehead and said to Lance,"Vulpix is slowly feeling a lot better now,which is a good thing right Lance.?"

He smiles and says, "of course," and then replies to her question, saying, "yes it is, mind if I felt her forehead myself?"

He smiles and says, "Thank you, I am honored to have your trust, as he feels the Vulpix's forehead, and smiles, saying, "She is doing a lot better, she should be fine.

Angel said to Lance,"You sure do care about other pokemon trainers pokemons which is a good thing,I know thta my Vulpix will be fine in 3 more days,I need some sleep now,good night Lance,and when you leave my room,could you please close the door behind you please and thank-you.?"

Angel said to Lance,"Sure that is fine with me that you stop by sometime in the morning,and good night now Lance,we all had a busy day today."

He smiles at her and says, "Good night, then. If you need anything, or if anything happens, contact me on my Pokephone (made up, but so what, lol) or come to my room, he writes down his number and room number on a piece of paper and hands it to her, saying, "If you need anything, don't hesitate to come or call, no matter the time, ok?" with that he leaves, gently shutting her door, and heading to his 1st class suite.

Angel said to Lance,"Thanks for writting down your pokephone number down for me,do not worry if I need anything I'll call ok,and see you in the morning then Lance night now." Angel fixed up all of her pokemons beds and she gently picks up Vulpix and keeps her in her blankets thta she is wrapped up in. She climbs into the bed and lays her Vulpix down beside her so it will be more comfortable for her Vulpix to sleep on the bed instead of on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom