Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Pokemon rp. eragon8864 and I only.

The setting takes place where about 10 pokemon trainers aboard the S.S Anne Cruise ship that is sailing towards the elite four headquarters for a pokemon tournament to see which pokemon trainers will move on to face the elite four last boss which is Lance The Dragon trainer.

There are 5 male pokemon trainers and 5 female pokemon trainers that are on the ship now and they all headed to their own cabins to rest up. For the up coming pokemon tournament. That is being held at the elite four headquarters on a beautiful Island that has 3 legendary bird pokemons that fly around the Island to keep an eye on things.

The 3 legendary bird pokemons are: Moltress Zapdos, and Aritcuno and all of the male pokemon trainers are after those 3 legendary bird pokemons because their feathers are worth something to the pokemon marts around the pokemon world.

It’s about 3pm in the afternoon on a nice summer afternoon out like today. None of the pokemon trainers know that one of the elite four members are also on the ship as well and his name is Lance The Dragon Trainer and most of the female pokemon trainers have a crush on him and always flirts with him whenever they can flirt with him.

The female pokemon trainer name is Angel and she does not have a crush on Lance at all and tries her best to avoid him as much as she could, but she knew that she’d eventually have to talk to him about where all of the pokemon trainers are going to be sleeping at the elite four headquarters. (d.)

Angel was done putting all of her suitcases inside her cabin room and she hears the captain saying to everyone on the ship,"Welcome to all of you trainers today we'll be having a special show with a special guest star pokemon Trainer named Lance,he'll show all of you trainers all of his dragon pokemon. How he trained them to do some tricks and stuff like that,it will be happing form about an hour from now,hope you all come and watch this show talk to you all later bye."

Angel just rolled her eyes and she sighed and her Vulpix wanted to see who this trainer really does look like and sees how well he trained his dragon pokemons,and she leads Angel out of her cabin and out to the deck of the ship.

Angel followed her Vulpix and they both were in the front row and knew that this show will be starting in about 20 minutes from now and she sighed,and hoped that Gary Oak wasn't on this ship at all,because they both each other guts a lot and she sighed.

((This is what Angel looks like: except her hair is blonde,her eyes are hazel,she is 5'5,24 years old,she is wearign a pink shirt that shows a tad bit of clevage,she is wearing a pair of black pants and her shoes are white ok. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/angelgirldude/9anq17.jpg">http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157 ... 9anq17.jpg</a><!-- m -->))

Lance heads out of his cabin about 20 minutes early to meet some of the people whom he will be showing off his Pokemon to, and spots a beautiful young girl in the front row, and goes over to her and says, "Hi. I'm Lance. And you are? So what brings you out here to watch a Dragon-Pokemon trainer, like myself?"

Angel looks at him and said to him,"My name is Angel,and I've always been curious about dragon pokemon,because I also have a dragon pokemon as well,and it's a dranti and she is about 20 and she'll eventually envolve into a dragonair,that is why I'm here to see how well you trained your pokemons ok." Vulpix slightly growled at Lance and Angel said to her Vulpix,"Enough Vulpix he is not a threat to us at all please be nice ok. Sorry about that I have no idea why my Vulpix growled at you please forgive her ok."

"well, Angel, it is a pleasure to meet you. So what exactly are you curious about dragon-types? and don';t worry about it, it is fine." He looks around and says, "It seems like you might be the only person to show up. Gee, that is a bit wierd, was there anything else going on at this time, for entertainment?"

Angel said to Lance,"It's nice to meet you Lance,and here come more people to watch your show ok,don't worry you have about another 20 minutes before you start ok. I'm not sure what I'm a bit curious about dragon-type pokemon not sure what I want to ask or know sorry." All of the guests all arrive for the show and Angel heard a fimliar voice and it was none other then Gary Oak and she sighed,and hated his gut so much and she sighed.

Gary sits down beside Angel and said to her,"I thought that you wouldn't show up,your pokemons won't stand a chance against any of the elite four pokemons your just as weak as Ash is Angel,and who is this person you are talking to hmm.?"

Angel said to Gary,"Thta is Lance and you better watch you say around other trainers,and don't ever compare me to Ash ever again,were both strong pokemon trainers,your nothing but a loser,think you can get any girl you want Gary,well I'm not like the other girls at all so just keep your distants away from me and my pokemons ok."

Gary just rolled his eyes and he didn't say anything back to her at all,and waited for the show to start right about now.

Seeing another male come over to Angel and seeing the dislake that Angel had for him, I say, "I am Lance, you know, as in the Champion of the Elite Four, and last hing I heard about you was that you got your ass handed to you by the very first of the Elite Four, whereas Ash actually surprised me and beat me. Now, obviously, Angel here does not like you, and I suggest you move along, or I can have you removed." He turns back to Angel and asks, "So do you want to ask me anything?"

Angel said to Lance,"No I do not want to ask you anything else at all,and no other trainer would of stuck up for me at all,thanks for telling Gary to where to go,you better get on the stage now your show is ready to start in a minute ok."

Gary sat in the 3rd row and he knew that Angel hates water,that she isn't a good swimmer at any cost and he keeps quiet and begins to watch the show and wonders what he'll do to make Lance pay for that comment he said about him.

"of course," he says, and hands her a piece of paper with his room number on it and says, "If you need to ask anything or talk about anything, or if that Gary character gives you any more trouble, just come and get me, ok?" as he gets up and goes up onto the stage, after being introduced.

Angel places the piece of paper inside her purse,and she watches the show and it begins to start off pretty good so far,and she sees that Vulpix is also interested in this show as well. Angel's Dranti was out of it's pokeball and it curled up onto it's trainer lap which was Angel,and Vulpix wasn't jealious of Dranti at all,because Angel saved them both from abusive pokemon trainer thta abandonded them both in a cold and rainy stormy night about a year ago.

After doing his entrance, and giving a short speech, Lance calls all of his Pokemon out from their Pokeballs, and then asks, "So, does anyone have any specific questions about Dragon-types or whatever?" as he looks around at the fairly large crowd, and smiling.

Another pokemon trainer said to him,"How long does it take for you to train all of your dragon pokemons,and raise them as well hmm.?" Angel keeps quiet and Dranti and Vulpix were both on Angel's lap now so thye could see the show way better then being on the ground.

In reply to the question, Lance says, "It depends on which Pokemon you are talking about, and what gender they are, so do you have a specific Pokemon in mind? I would say, for my current Pokemon, on average it would be a good year, bare minimum, to two or three years, including raising time."

That pokemon trainer said to him,"The pokemon I'm talking about is none other then a dranti both genders a male dranti and a female Dranti,how long does it take for a dranti to grow-up and be rasied by you hmm.?" Angel's Dranti felt a bit uneased about something and Angel's Dranti is a girl,and so is her Vulpix is a girl as well.

For a male Dratini, approcimately a year to raise and 6 months to a year to train, for a female, for me, it took about a year for raising and four to six months for trainging."

All of trainers said to him,"Wow that sure is a pretty long time to raise dragon pokemon wow very impressive Lance."

Angel looked at her Dranti and knew something wasn't right about something,and Angel looks around and her Vulpix is gone,and she quickly got off her seat and heard her vulpix begining to cry,and makes her way through the crowd and sees her Vulpix stuck in the middle of pool on a materss thta was begining to deflate.

Angel said to Dranti,"Your the only one that can save her,your not afraid of the water at all I taught you the Hm surf you must help her ok Dranti."

Dranti nods her head and she uses her surf move and she surfs into the water and grabs Vulpix and surfs back to the shore,and Angel grabs a towel and wraps her Vulpix up in it.

Dranti was glad that Vulpix was safe and knew who was behind this at this time,and Angel returns Dranti into it's pokeball and she attaches it to her belt on her pants and she continues on carrying her Vulpix.

All of traienrs said to Lance,"Did you see that Dranti use Surf wow how did that trainer teach that move to it's Dranti,thta is cool,what do you think Lance hmm.?"

Seeing the actions of the Dratini, I recognize the trainer, and smile, and say, Shhe obviously has very, very devoted and loving Pokemopn, but the fact the Vulpix, a Fire-ype was in the middle of a pool of water like that, and trapped, means that someone did that to her. I am impressed by the skill of the trainer, but I think what is more important, not just to me, but mainly to her, the trainer, is who did, this." he goes over to her, and asks, "Is that correct, Angel? and that was impressive."

Angel siad to Lance,"Yes thta is correct I'm very devoted to my pokemons I saved them both about 3 years ago from an abusive pokemon trainer that left them abandoned on a very bad rainy and stormy night about 3 years ago. I take great care of them both,and I must get my Vulpix back into my cabin,talk to you later sometime ok bye Lance."

Angel continues on carrying her Vulpix through the crowd of people and she manages to get to her cabin and keeps her Vulpix inside the blanket by a small fireplace in her cabin on the ship.

Angel let's Dranti out of it's pokeball and she feeds them both their pokemon food and she feeds Vulpix to help her get well once again,and she petted both of her pokemons and sighed and knew thta Gary will be sorry that he did this to her Vulpix.

Angel looks outside and said ot them both,"Looks like were going to have that bad storm once again like 3 years ago,I know how much you both hate storms,do not worry I won't leave you both ok,just rest we all need our rest ok."

Both of her pokemons nod their heads and they begin to fall alseep for a bit and Angel releases her other 4 pokemons which are: Lugia,Raichu,Starmie,and Charizard.

((You can have one legendary pokemon since I have one which is Lugia ok.))

"Of course." He turns to everyone else, after she went off, and said, "I'm sory, guys, btu I think that I am done for today, we can continue this some other time, ok?" He turns., and asks one of the employees what room a girl by the name of Angel was in. After getting it, he makes his way to her room, and knocks on the door, gently.

Angel hears a knock on her door and all of her pokemons were a little bit startled about the knock and Angel said to the person that was knocking on her door,"Who is it and how did you know where my room is hmm.?"

It's Lance, Angel, I found out where your room was, because I was able to convince one of the employees to tell me, becuase I was concerned, and wanted to make sure you and your Pokemon were ok."

Angel said to Lance,"Yes you may come in and you sort of startled some of my pokemons please come in,and do not be afraid of my pokemons ok."

He smiles and sys, "thank you, and I am sorry, I didn't mean to startle anyone or any of your Pokemon. And Why are you telling me not to be afraid, I train Draong pokemon, after all, he smiles, and slips in, shutting and re-locking the door behind himself, and then asks, "Do you know who dod that to your Pokemon? and would you mind if I took a look at her, just to see if there is anything I might be able to recommend?"

Back
Top Bottom