Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Pokemon rp. eragon8864 and I only.

He smiles and says, "It is no problem, see you in the morning." he goes to his cabin and goes to sleep, and, in the morning, goes over to Angle's room, softly knocking on her door, trying not to disturb any who might still be asleep.

Angel eventually wakes up and she hears someone knocking on her door,and she climbs out of bed and said to the person at the door,"Who is it again,some of my pokemons are still sleeping right now."

Angel opens the door very queitly and said to him very quietly,"Be very quiet,my pokemons are still sleeping especially my Vulpix,she is feeling much more better now,and she is startign to get colour back in her fur Lance."

he smiles and slips in, quietly shutting the door behind him and whispers, "Of course. So how are you doing? and I am glad to hear she is doing better. Did Gary cause you any problems last night? you look a bit tired is all."

Angel said to Lance,"No Gary didn't cause any problems at all,and I'm really am fine Lance ok,and if you want to check Vulpix yourself to see how she is recovering go right ahead Lance ok. The first time I woke up in the morning was around 4am,because I heard something outside the ship not sure if it's a pokemon or just the water hitting the boat Lance,that is why I look a little bit tired."

He smiles at her and goes and check son her Vulpix, and says, "She is doing really, really good, and should be back on her feet anythme soon, today. and ok, so want to hang out or do anything today, once your Vulpix is okay?"

"Sure we can hang out,but I want my Vulpix to be back on her feet first of all Lance ok,and thanks for understanding me Lance."

He nods and says, "of course, so what do you want to do until that time, which, I would say won't be any less than an hour, to an hour and a half, tops."

Angel said to Lance,"I have no idea what we could do for an hour and half,except could you please get me some breakfast,I haven't had any breakfast yet and I would like just some french toast with syrup and a cup of tea please and thank-you Lance.?"

He smiles and says, "ok, anything else for you or that your Pokemon might like?" as he goes over to her little kitchen in the cabin, and begins to pull out ingredients and mixing up the batter for the French toast.

Angel's pokemons all wake up from their sleep,and they all yawn and stretch for a few minutes,and were fully awake now. Angel feeds her pokemons their breakfast,and she also feeds Vulpix some pokemon soup to help her get totally better thne she is now. Angel's Vulpix begins to eat her soup up and it was very good and she drank it all up and her Vulpix was full,and Angel gently petted her Vulpix,and also grommed her Vulpix as well.

Lance finishes making their breakfast, and dishes it up, bringing Angel a plate and then beginning to eat his own. he asks, "How is it?"

Angel said to Lance,"It's really good,thank-you for making my breakfast Lance,and I love it,and were almost to the destation where we all get off in about 20 minutes Lance."

Angel said to Lance,"I'm not sure if that is a good idea that I join you at your house,and not sure how my pokemons will get along with your dragon pokemons or not Lance,let me think about it ok."

He smiles and says, "Of course, I just want you to know, your Pokemon would get along just fine, and if they don't, I will recall my mine to keep yours safe. They are very well trained, and actually love to meet other Pokemon, and to make new friends. But you don;t have to come, I just though I might offer. You know, I really like you, and your style, Angel. You are such a great Pokemon trainer, and I enjoy being and talking with/to you."

Angel looked at Lance,"But isn't forbidden for an elite four boss to fall in love with a pokemon trainer,I heard thta rumor,and not sure if that is true or not Lance,I'll see what my pokemons say to your offer,see if they like that offer or not tohugh Lance."

He smiles and says, "Where did you hear that? I don not think there is such a rule, besides, how can anyone stop something like love, if you love someone or something, nothing will change that unless there is a reason."

Angel looks at Lance and said to him,"I have no idea where I heard that from,but let me confirm with my pokemons see if they like that idea that we stay at your house first of all ok."

"of course." he replies, smiling at her, and notices Vulpix standing up, and going over to them, and says, "hey, look, your Vulpix is back on her feet."

Angel said to Lance,"Thank-you for letting me know thta my Vulpix is back on her feet once again." Vulpix walked towards Angel and she jumped into Angel's lap and Angel pet's her Vulpix and said ot her,"You had me really worried that I was going to loose you Vulpix,but you got stronger all by yourself with my help and also Lance's help as well your a very lucky pokemon Vulpix." Vulp[ix nods her head to agree with her trainer's advice.

He smiles, and sits there, looking at Angel, admiring how much of a great trainer that she is, and how much she obviously loves her Pokemon.

Angel was done grooming all of her pokemons to make their fur look so nice and shiny and she said ot them all,"Lance was wondering if we all like to stay at his house for a bit for this tournament,and do you think that it is a good idea,if you think it is a good idea,please nods your heads ok." All of angel's pokemons nod their heads and Angel said to Lance,"They all think it is a good idea and I agree with my pokemons as well."

He smiles and says, "Good, I know that you will have a great time, and both you and your Pokemon will be able to relax while staying with me. Just give me a second to make a call, to prepare for guests, and then I will be back, ok?" He leaves the room briefly to call his house, and has his driver ready the large limp, and then has the butler prepare the house for Angel and her guests.

Back
Top Bottom