Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Pokemon rp. eragon8864 and I only.

Angel put all of her pokemons into their pokeballs and she placed them all back onto her belt of her pants and she keeps her Vulpix out of it's pokeball and her Vulpix stays close to it's trainer at all times so nothing will happen to her ever again and she sighed.

"ok." he smiles and says, "In that case, I will see you there." and then gets into his limo, and makes sure that she is behind them, and has his driver take them home.

Angel follows Lance and she stayed behind him at all times and she never ever let him out of her sight ever again. She arrives at Lance's home and said to him,"Your home is huge,do all of you elite four live in this place hmm.?"

He smiles, and says, "No, just me." So would you like to come in, then?" as he leads her to the front door.

Angel enters into Lance's home and she said to him,"Your house is a fair size,it must look very comfy,and where should your pokemons and my pokemons hang out where is the best place for them to hang out with each other hmm.?"

he smiles and leads her to a large area, which opens to the outdoors, and lets his Pokemon go, and says, "This will work, don;t you think? and where would you like to go, or do or see?"

Angel let all of her pokemons out of their pokeballs,but her Dranti and Vulpix wanted to stay Angel,and she let's them stay with them and said to Lance,"I hope you don't mind that my Vulpix and Dranti want to stay with me,they are a bit scared of your dragon pokemons."

Angel's Vulpix walks beside her and her Dranti wraps herself around her wrist like a braclet and she said ot Lance,"My Dranti always does that all the time,because she is a bit shy of other people and their pokemons and she is about level 22."

He smiles, and says, "well, you and your Pokemon have nothing to worry about, and no one to fear, all are friends here, in fact, all can consider themselves family, when they are here." He smiles and asks if she has anything she might like to see in his house.

Angel said to Lance,"I've always heard rumors that you have an amazing hot tub somewhere in your house,not sure if the rumor is true or not at all Lance,but if you did have a hot tub I wouldn't mind seeing it Lance ok with you.?"

He smiles and says, "It is true, just follow me." He leads her and her Dratini and Vulpix through his house, until they reach a huge room, with a massive, extravagant hot tub, and asks, "Would you like to go for a swim in it?"

Angel was amazed how big the hot tube was really like and she said ot him,"Of course I'd like to go for a swim,but where is your guest room that guests usually stay in when they come to visit you hmm Lance.?"

Angel follows Lance to the guest room and she pushes the door open and said to Lance,"This guest room is the perfect size for anyone to sleep in thank-you for showing me to the guest room,and I'll meet you by the hot tube in about 15 minutes ok."

Lance smiles and says, "ok, see you then." and goes next door to his room, to change, and then makes his way down to the hot tub, where he eagerly awaits his friend Angel, and any of her Pokemon that might tag along.

Angel's two pokemons choose her one piece blue bathing suit and Angel pet's them both,and she quickly changes out of her clothes into her bathing suit,and she looked really nice in her blue bathing suit. She leaves the guest room and Vulpix and Dranti tag along with her and she makes it to the hot tube and said to Lance,"My Vulpix and Dranti wanted to tag along with me if thta is alright with you,but my Vulpix can't go near water.because fire types are weak against water Lance. Is their a safe place for my Vulpix to stay away from the water hmm.?"

When Angel comes down to the hot tub, Lance smiles, loving how beautiful she looked in her one piece, and smiles saying, "Of course, she can go right over there, to that lounge through that door, and still watch you and see you, to know you are close."

Angel sees her Vulpix and she decides to jump onto a chair that was sort of like patio setting,and it was about 20 inches away from the water,which Vulpix didn't mind at all. Angel said to Lance,"My Dranti knows a neat Hm move,and she is so adoreable as much as my Vulpix is,but my Dranti hasn't made a friend with any of her kind anymore,no one knows if her kind still exists or not Lance,she sometimes feels lonely most of time sigh."

He smiles, and says, "Well, at least I can give you some good news, I have a fair number of Dratini that I have been raising here." as he walks into the hot tub, and looks at her, and asks, "Care to join me? Your Dratini is welcome as well/"

Angel enters into the hot tube and her Dranti begins to swim around in the water,and she loves the water and Angel said to Lance,"That is defently good news,but if my Dranti ever decides to mate,she'll only want to mate with only one male Dranti only no more,it's just how she is,but she isn't ready for that not for a while Lance."

He smiles, and asks, "Would she possibly like to meet a few males, though? I can have them come to meet her, if she wants. And of course she will only take a single mate, that is understandable and reasonable, and expected."

"I'm not sure if she'll like that or not,she can be a little bit picky around other Dranti's,I'll ask her when ever I can ok Lance."

Back
Top Bottom