Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School of Sexual Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
[oh okay ]
Rose woke up in her room and smirked as she remembered what she had done with DR. Faulkner. She then noted she was in her room she did not know how she got there but did not care. She looked at her watch and cursed she was going to be late for his class but maybe he will not put too much on it. she showered and put on the uniform and put back her cat like parts to look more human then any one could ever know she was a shapeshifter. She then grabbed a do nut and ran to class eating it. She burst throu the door to see a full class then sat down in the back of the class.

Alhambra looked up as the new student came in, breaking her stupor while she waited for something to happen.

Rose looked at Alhambra as she sat down in her desk . She looked up at the teacher and had to hide her face in her book for she found herself blushing. So the teacher is going to teach her things and as well he made her a woman last night.

((Thanks for being so understanding. <3))

"Maybe you'd like to give me a little less incentive to keep you after class, Ms. Rosewater?" The instructor grinned, "See me after class." He said not so sternly as it had sounded temptingly.
Dante after that winked at Rose silently as she entered the classroom, hiding her face from sight. He propped himself back on the desk and rubbed it smoothly - symbolizing where they had done it last night as the classmates still introduced themselves and then kicking her underwear out a little, taunting the girl where she had forgot that article of clothing.
Kicking it back, Dante then sat back down walking through out the classroom once more.
"Alright then, class." He began, "Now as we only have ten minutes left, I'll be first telling you that for this quarter we'll be going over the origin and relations between vampires and werewolves. Though we will have to resume later as--" Dante stopped as the bell rang, "Alright now, get to your class- though Ms. Rosewater, I must speak with you and Ms. Evens you must stay as well to make up for the time you missed."

Claire smiled behind her veil as he ordered her to stay after class. There was definitely something about this teacher...Similar to the demon she'd had the night before...but different.

She listened to his boring lecture, not particularly caring much about the other student's backgrounds. Luckily the bell had rung and the students were packing up to get to their other classes. She stayed in her seat, but turned to the side, crossing her legs and sitting back, resting her back against the wall as the position pushed her ample chest forward.

Noah stood, and extended a hand to Andol. He looked around the classroom, and walked over to Claire.
"Hey. Thanks for the other night, I really owe you one, Claire."
He smiled and turned, walking into the hallway, looking at the neko once as he left, timidly waving his hand.

Claire waved to Noah, inclining her head. "No problem. Maybe I'll let you be my snack next time, hm?" She smiled to herself as the two boys left the classroom to go to their next class.

Dante sighed as everyone left, leaving the two girls sitting in the back and motioned Claire to come up front. He let the last student shut the door on the way out as he waiting for her to approach.

"Ms. Rosewater, although I do admire independence and those who feel like expressing themselves, I'm not a fan of those who feel like riposting devaluating comments towards their higher ups during class periods. Now It'll be a slap on the wrist this time, though I'd consider changing your attitude towards me in the future," Dante touched the girl's wrist, "Because we are gonna have to learn to get along in the future..." He simpered, touching her soft skin in between her leather gloves and top.

"Next time you don't have your uniform on in class I may have to force you to remove every article of intolerable or inappropriate articles of clothing right in the middle of the room." He whispered to her, wanting to draw the girl in, though let go of her hand.

Claire walked up to the front of the classroom and listened to the professor lecture to her about her dress. She looked down as he touched her wrist and smiled softly. "Is that a promise or a threat, professor?" she whispered to him through the veil, the material dancing lightly over his cheek when she leaned toward him.

"Let's call it both for now and see where this goes." The man winked, not forgetting about his pupil in the back of the class too, not about to let her out as well. Dante nodded toward the door.
"You may go now... if you'd like." He smiled, putting away some papers and sitting up from his desk.

Claire smiled, trailing her fingers up his thigh before heading to the doorway. "Maybe I'll see you tonight for a little dress etiquette, then."

Dante waved her off as she shut the door behind her. Now the man was ready to have fun with his real prize as he locked the door and closed the blinds. He approached Rose at the back of the room.

"C'mon, my naughty-naughty toy. Time for you to submit to authority." He winked, pulling her up, "Let's resume from where we left off last night, my Rose." He sniggered, kissing her cheek softly.

Noah yawned as he walked down the hall, his arm wound around Andol. He smiled to his boyfriend, but split up down at the end of the hall, as they didn't have second class together. He walked to his own class, wondering what he had next.
)I don't know who's in control of that...(

Alhambra got up and stretched while yawning loudly, leaving the room just as she heard Claire get up to talk to the teacher.
She walked out just after Noah and Andol, as the door swung close behind her she addressed the boys, "Hey, sorry we didn't get to talk much earlier, a werewolf and a normal human? must be nice to know what you are... sorry, I still get sad wondering what my life could've been like if I wasn't cursed; how are you guys?"

Noah turned to see her.
"Yeah, I'm good. I think we have next class together, anyways" he said as Andol left.
"So what's up with this... 'curse'?"

"I'm not sure how it came about, thats my reason for being here actually, I don't know of a better place to meet people form so many species, I just hope someone here has SOME idea as to what its origins are. Look at me, I was born of humans, why am I like this? have you heard of anything like this before?"

Noah was confused. He didn't actually know what the curse was.
"Erm... I'm sorry, but I dont think I even know what your 'cursed' with. What is it, a demon's soul or something?"

(Please don't control my charries..)

Andol contiuned his walk along with Noah as he saw the girl come up next to them and then he looked at her curiously as she began to talk about being cursed with somthing... "Could you tell me about it... I would like to know also... and Noah you do know we share one more class today, then I don't think we will see each other for the rest of the day until after class." He didn't like the thought but that was the way his class schedule went... and so he knew that he needed just stick it out those moments he wasn't with Noah. Andol was where he didn't want to be seperated form the other male for too long. Though this would pass over time, it was simply becuase all of this was just so new to him. Yet he looked at the girl curiously to wonder about her curse.

"My parents are both human, as far as I know, and yet I have these ears and tail and... nevermind. But ya, my body isn't like other peoples, and I don't know why, the only reason I can think of is a curse of some sort, I know my mom used to travel so maybe she angered somebody at some point and they caused this..."

(Sorry, I was bored and you guys seemed like the best to talk to at the time, I won't bother you for long :p)

(s' ok. In enjoying this ^_^)
"Well, I don't know. who knows though, maybe you'll learn a bit more about yourself here at the school."
He smiled sincerely to her. Even though he hardly knew her, she was already a friend in his head. Maybe that was because his personality was similar tothat of a dogs, or rather really friendly wolf's; trustworthy and very friendly.

(I am enjoyign it to.... really....)

Andol was still a bit confused as he looked over at her. He wasnt' really sure what it was that she was talking about to tell the truth. She had never really said it, but kept implying somthing and it was going right over Andol's head whatever it was. He kind of was extermally curious at this point, "What is it that you are talking about?.... I am sorry, but what curse. I mean you see like a prefect nice person and a really pretty girl to me..." Andol didn't mean to come off as a little insesative it was just that he simply had no clue about the secert that she kept, though it was obvious by the caring look in his eyes that he wished her well and hoped that she would be able to find a silution to her problems.

"Oh thank you... Andol was it? This really pretty shapeshifter named Jaclyn, she was in that last class, said something similar, I thought she was just trying to be nice though." She smiles warmly at Andol, "What class do you guys have next?"

[sorry was sick yesterday]
Rose had noted her panties which he kicked out and she cursed under her breath she will have to remember the ones she is wearing and those. She watched as all the girls and boys leave the case leaving her and Rosewater. She watched as the teacher addressed her and she remained still not moving. She then let him lead her to his desk with a smile and when he kissed her again her heart did a flip flop but she put that aside and kissed him back. She laid down on the desk and looked up at the teacher saying "I wounder how long we will be able to do this before we get caught". she also hoped in the event that they did she will get to be on her own and people could just leave her alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom