Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School of Sexual Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
The School of Sexual Wonders

In this school there are many thing that go on in it.
The first thing is that it takes in any race from Human to Neko to Shape shifters.
The Second thing that makes this school a wonder is it's tolerance on sex and sexuality. The School allows it's students to have sex and even makes events like orgies every once and a while. And it has one of the lowest pregnancy ratings in the entire world.
But don't be distracted from your studies because school comes first. Remember that as you join this school.

Rules:

Ok I don't care about post length but please no text talk.
Have fun
To Join just post your profile in the OOC then start

Races:

Humans: Humans are one of the most common races on campus. They are open to most things sexual.

Nekos: Nekos is another race that you can find on campus. Nekos, once a month, spend time in heat. In this period of time their sexual desire is very strong.

Vampires: Vampires are well known to take part in more kinky sexual actions like bondage and dealing with blood.

Shapeshifter: Shapeshifters are very mischivies when it comes to sex because they can take any shape, gender or form.

Werewolves: Werewolves are a very wild race when it comes to sex. They like to release their inner beast.

You are not limited to these races.

Character Profiles

Post your Profiles in the OOC
OOC --> http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18856

Name:
Race:
Image:

This is open to anyone who wishes to join.

Shasha Nailo

Shasha Nailo arrived on campus by bus and started to walk to her dorm room. Shasha dragged a suitcase with clothes behind her. She also had a backpack on her back. Her tail swayed from side to side as she walked to the her new home.

Lyra slipped out of her car, locking the door behind her with a murmered spell as she slung her bag on her shoulder. It looks like she had found the school alright. She had just transferred over from rom wetringed High. Mumbling another spell under her breath to turn her cell down to silent she walked up to the building. She needed to find the admissions office.

Andol drove his car up to the school having just brought his stuff there the day before and had it moved in by some people his parents had hired. He was wondering for a moment if he was going to have a roomate or who it was going to be. He figured that today was probably going to be a bad day just like all the days at this school had been... he found the amount of sex that was had to be quite annoying sometimes, and he found it to be lucky that he was still a virgin. Not having been dragged off somewhere... he shivered at the thought. He headed up to his room and it was at that moment that he noticed one of the other students passing by and he recongized her as that girl Shasha... and he said to her with his usal stoic express though in a voice that betrayed his nervouss, "Hello there... how are you doing this morning?"

Shasha Nailo

Shasha looked at Andol and smiled at him. "Hello Andol how are you?" She asked her tail flicked from side to side as she walked with him.

Andol looked over curiously at Shasha as they both walked along next to each other and said, "Nothing much really... just trying to figure out how to avoid the next school orgy, or whatever someone might have planned for me." Andol was a little nervous, becuase he knew that Andol male that wanted him would have a fun time with his virginity, and so that was the reason for his prudish nature, becuase he wanted it to be lost, in a romantic setting, and not one of the settings that he felt he would not enjoy that the school seemed to sporse... He had a scar on his arm, form where he had almost been dragged into one. He wasn't mad at the person, the guy had been in rut and had not been able to help it. Yet it was these kinds of things that he worried about.

Scarlette Fleur Latera

Head down, Scarlette Fleur Latera wandered through the halls. She had arrived early - as usual - unpacked and awaiting the arrival of her dreaded roommate. Her long black hair covered her face, and she was wearing black skinny jeans with a purple strapless shirt. When Scarlette arrived she felt like her ghostly pale arms were too exposed so had put on a black hoodie, wearing black flats on her feet. Her tiny figure was barely noticed - the emo like girl with the pale skin as she hurried back to her room in hope of finding that her to be roommate got sick or dropped out of the school. As the 17 year old headed to her dorm, she passed Andol and Shasha, both who she had known but rarely spoken to. Her dark blue eyes glanced into Andol's for a second, wondering who his roommate was, then she came to her room, and quickly opened the door, no one had arrived, yet.

To her luck.

Every year she had gotten a roommate who luckily was always in another room, for their sexual appetite. She had had males and females as roommates, some bi, others not. Some had tried to pull a move on her.

It didn't end well...

Shasha Nailo

"Well if things go like last year the orgies manged to fall on ether days of my period or days of my heat. So any time I did go it was not really because I wanted to." Shasha said, "You however can't use ether of those reasons."
Shasha's ears twitched as the entered the dorm complex. "I wonder who my roommate will be this year."

Scarlette Fleur Latera

A sharp knock on the door brought Scarlette to jump up from the bed. She groaned - as her new roommate obviously had just arrived. She opened the door to find that it was actually one of the staff members. "Miss Latera, your roommate has dropped out of the school," he said. Scarlette nearly grinned to herself. "So we are moving you to another room - as another has dropped out," he added. "Shit.." she whispered, luckily just quiet enough that the staff member didn't hear. "Please take your baggage to room 17," he told her, then closed the door. Scarlette whammed her head against the wall, and repacked everything into her two bags, as she didn't own much, being an orphan. Muttering she headed down the halls to room 17, to meet her roommate.

Andol nodded his head in agreement as he noticed Scarlette passing by them out of the cornor of his eye. He remember that she was that girl who really didn't talk all that much, and so he turned to looked back as he lisitined to Shasha..., "Yeah... I never liked the idea of going to those things, I mean it seems terriable to share a moment with someone whom you care for with that many people. I just don't see the romance in it at all." He really didn't know what kinda of roomate that he had he just hoped that it was wasn't the same person who had been his roomate last year, "As long as it is not one of those warewolf guys I am fine... I mean they are handsome as hell, but one of them tried to rape in me when he was in rut and we shared a room and I don't want to go through that again."

Shasha Nailo

"You just have to find romance in other areas. Well this is where I will leave you. My room is this way, I'm in room 15 if you ever want to talk Andol." Shasha said before turning down the same hall as Scarlette. Shasha looked over at Scarlette and though she was very attractive. Shasha tail waved as she went to room 15.

Scarlette Fleur Latera

The young female walked to her room, head down as usual. She counted the dorm numbers, dreading when she got to 17. She walked past room 10, slowly getting closer to the room, her dark blue eyes peering at the ground.

Andol smiled softly at her as the both reached her room... "Well thank you for that Shasha... I remember that if need someone to talk to." He smiled softly at her as he contiuned his walk down the hall just two doors down and opened the door to his room. Which was decerated extermally nice and had a nice TV and every. People had come in and did the work yesterday and it was obvious that Andol was very well off, and came form a rich family, espcially becuae of the fact that his bed was differnt form the other bed in the room. It was extermally nice. Plus there was even a couch. Andol layed down on his nice down comforter and closed his eyes softly, hoping that he didn't get another idiot as a roomate.

Shasha Nailo

Shasha passed Scarlette and walked into room 15. The room had furniture but there wasn't anyone else in it. Shasha started to unpack her clothes and other thing and started to layout the room to her liking.

Lyra waved at the gentlemen behind the counter. He had been her admissions counselr. She turned away from him and grmaced. This school was..odd to say the least. She had transfered voer because it was a mulit-species school. But she didnt think everyone would be so sex obsessed. She pulled the map she had jsut recieved out of her pocket and began to walk towards the dorms. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, just walking, every now and then glancing up to see where she was.

Scarlette Fleur Latera

Scarlette had a bag slung over her shoulder, another in her hand. Both were quite small, rather light weight. She stopped before the door of room 17, and took a deep breath in before her pale hand curled into a fist and knocked against the door. She bit her lip, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she waited.

She finally made it too where the dorms where located. She had made a wrong corner twice, had ran into three diffrent people and was jsut ready to get out of the halls. She walked along the corridor and came to a stop at room 15. She tilted her head before knocking at the door. The counseler had said she'd have a roomate. She sttepped back and bit her lip as she waited for the girl to answer.

Andol was resting on his bed when he heard the knock at the door and realized that it could be his new roomate... and he was tempted to yell out and tell them to open the door themselves, becuase it was not locked, but he didn't want to rude and so he stood up saying, "I am coming..." Then when he got to the door the young man opened it to find himself staring at Scarlette... and for a moment it felt like all of his worries had been wiped away. He knew her well egough to know that she was just as prudish as he was. He smiled at her as he said in his usally gentlemenly manner, "Why hello there..." He moved out of the way and said, "Welcome to our humble happy home... would you like me to take your bags for you madam..." Andol was a being a bit playful, but not much. He was always quite the gentlemen... it was his code of honor.

Shasha Nailo

Shasha laid down on her bed her tail waved from side to side. She decided to start to read as she waited for her roommate. She was reading the poster that the school put into all the dorms to help the students. It said:
Things to do to get to know other students:
1. Bond with your roommate. Whether it is through sex or just talking get to know your roommate to make your stay more comfortable.
2. Join the many clubs and get involved with the many school activities.

When she heard a knock Shasha said loudly, "Come in."

[edited]

Lyra turned the nob after hearing the girls voice. She slipped inside. Her eyes taking the room in, then shifting over to the cutie laying on the bed. She tilted her head but did'nt comment on the girls ears and tail.
"hey, I'm Lyra." She called quietly from the doorway as she closed the door behind her. She walked over to the empty bed, assuming it was where she was to sleep. She placed her backpack down as she took the room in again. Turning back to look at the girl. "ANd I suppose we're roomates." She finished as she sat down.

Shasha Nailo

Shasha looked at the girl and smiled at her as her tail flicked back and forth. Shasha then sat up and passed her the poster that Shasha took of the bulletin board. "Hello I'm Shasha, nice to meet you Lyra. This is the poster they had in our room for us if you wish to read it."
Shasha admired the the girl sitting across from her for a bit before saying, "Yes I guess we are roommates."

She reached accross the space and took the poster off the girls hands. Her eyes skimmed over it in quick smooth movements.
"hm," She made the small sound as she blushed lightly. "So are we on good terms miss Shasha?" Her eyes glitterd in inner mirth. Her voice had a slight playfullness to it. when addressing the girl by 'miss'. She handed the poster back to her.

Shasha Nailo

Shasha looked at Lyra smirking at her remark and her ears twitched. "Well I'm not sure Miss Lyra. Do you think we are on good terms?" Shasha asked taking the poster. Shasha then stood up and put it back on the wall befor turning back to face Lyra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom