Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School of Sexual Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ok, that's one couple down till day two. Still got the shapeshifting chicks, I think the demon and vampire are still at it, and Dante and Rose.)

[Hehe yes, she normally does wear that underneath, thank you. : D]

Jaclyn of course didn't oppose to anything that the girl was doing, she was curious to see how dominant she could be in this kind of situation. Which so far was pretty interesting for Jaclyn, when she felt her top come off, she always felt her nipples harden with the exposure they were left to. When she felt the girl squeeze and play with her nipples, she arched her back lightly and moaned softly into the air. She was enjoying it so far, and figured she could possibly play the submissive role for now, at least until she wanted to switch things up.

((Oh I see, after we're all finish we can move on to the next day. But first I want to ask if I can gather everyone to Dr. Faulkner's class in the morning after all of this is done. We are in a school so we need to make it at least a little realistic. Is that okay? It would also give us a better chance to introduce each other and at least pretend like we're learning something. lol))

(yeah, ok. OK YALL, LISTEN UP! PLAN IS TO FINISH BY TONIGHT (REAL LIFE TONIGHT) AND MOVE ON TO MORNING (RP MORNING)! It's 8:58 PM where I am. How about therest of y'all?)
)and I think that'd be great, seeing as Noah has been here in the school before, but has remained away from others. It'd give people a chance to finally meet him.)

After hearing Jaclyn moan, Alhambra broke the kiss and positioned herself so that she could place her mouth around the other nipple and suck on it, teasingly biting every few seconds.

While doing this, she was unconsciously grinding her now soaked pussy against Jaclyn's knee and her cock was rubbing against her thigh.

"How am I doing? I'm having fun and feel great, but..."

((Sorry for spamming, everyone, but it's ten past nine over here and I don't think I'll be able to finish up until wildkat comes on, so we can't start the morning until she posts. >.<))

StayFrosty said:
((Sorry for spamming, everyone, but it's ten past nine over here and I don't think I'll be able to finish up until wildkat comes on, so we can't start the morning until she posts. >.<))
(doh.
Well, we are also waiting on the shapeshifter couple. If that demon doesn't get his arse on here, we'll skip to morning without him XD )
(And sorry for taking up space with this post. Just trying to help keep things organized, unlike that he'll of an orgy that most of us high-tailed it from XP )

(lol what orgy? everyones off boinking someone random in their rooms. The only people still there are having 1 on 1 sex. :p)

Jaclyn arched her back further, to press her breast further more into the girls mouth, loving the attention and the feeling of what she was doing. The biting causing her to suck in some air here and there as the pleasure coursed through her body and sent chills through her. She tightened her legs around her, wanting the girl inside of her to give her what her body was craving. She then looked at her, grinning lightly "Yes your doing fine, now don't stop."

[: O I'll try to hurry my posts along so we can keep things organized! : D]

(it was before you were here, male. And dont feel rushed hun. Take your time should you so please ^_^))

Alhambra moved down Jaclyn's body and started kissing and licking at her pussy through her panties. Feeling the heat and moisture made Allhambra more confident and drove her wild, causing her to pull Jaclyn's panties down and bury her face in the soft flesh, her tongue probing and her nose rubbing against Jaclyn's clit.

grendelsblueichor said:
Claire moaned around the monstrous cock as a tentacle squeezed into her tight ass. Her pussy was dripping and twitching, wanting to be filled to the brim as well. Her hands gripped his ass tightly as she worked her throat around his oversized member, swallowing vigorously. Another tentacle pushed down her front, pushing between her large breasts and running down her body, suddenly turning and pumping into her slick, tight cunt. Feeling all of her holes being filled, she groaned, legs quivering in delight as she bit and sucked his abdomen. She worked her tongue around the base of his manhood, trying to lick up the blood from the puncture marks she had made, her eagerness increasing her throat's pressure around him.

Wathcing her still he grinned and the two that were deep in her two holes started to pump faster and were soon joined by more stretching her holes and making it a rather forceful and tight fit for them he griped her hair and started to thrust her head on his cock fast and hard.

"I am going to cum all over you and in return you can have some of my blood." he told the vampire that was getting a taste of him from the base of his shaft and groaned.

(vote accepted I guess, then.)
Noah woke up as a stray bean if sunlight landed on his gently closed eyes. He smiled as he awoke, still curled up with his new boyfriend.
"Good morning, Andol."
Noah stood and stretched, going to change clothes in the bathroom. He fixed his hair so it was draped over his left eye, and pulled on a pair of baggy black jeans, and a dark grey tee shirt, labeled with 'Zoo York. He. packed his things for class, and put his backpack over his shoulder, right in schedule. Speaking of schedules, he pulled out his own.
"Dr. Faulkner," he murmured to himself. He walked out of his dorm and down the hall, a few students already going to class. He waited outside Dr. Faulkners classroom for him to arrive.

Alhambra awoke suddenly, feeling embarrassed. "Oh crap, I must've fallen asleep..." Alhambra found her shorts and put them back on, walking out the door and back to her room, leaving Jaclyn to wake up on her own. 'Thank you, and I'm sorry,' she thought as she left the room.

As she walked towards room 13 she noticed she was getting a lot of looks, being topless had that kind of side effect.

Zabrian said:
grendelsblueichor said:
Claire moaned around the monstrous cock as a tentacle squeezed into her tight ass. Her pussy was dripping and twitching, wanting to be filled to the brim as well. Her hands gripped his ass tightly as she worked her throat around his oversized member, swallowing vigorously. Another tentacle pushed down her front, pushing between her large breasts and running down her body, suddenly turning and pumping into her slick, tight cunt. Feeling all of her holes being filled, she groaned, legs quivering in delight as she bit and sucked his abdomen. She worked her tongue around the base of his manhood, trying to lick up the blood from the puncture marks she had made, her eagerness increasing her throat's pressure around him.

Wathcing her still he grinned and the two that were deep in her two holes started to pump faster and were soon joined by more stretching her holes and making it a rather forceful and tight fit for them he griped her hair and started to thrust her head on his cock fast and hard.

"I am going to cum all over you and in return you can have some of my blood." he told the vampire that was getting a taste of him from the base of his shaft and groaned.

(I'll just do a quick reply, since it seems we're all moving on to the next day. My bad for not paying closer attention!)

Claire moaned, nearly screaming around his cock as more and more tentacles shot into her. She'd never had such rough and pleasureable sex in her life...or afterlife. Increasing the suction on his massive arousal, she allowed herself to climax around the tendrils pumping in and out of her.

Noah raised one eyebrow to the topless girl as she passed curiously. What the flip was she doing without a shirt, in the halls especially?!
He shrugged it off, before leaning up against the door to Dr. Faulkner's room.

Andol woke up as he could feel the warm body of the other male pulling away form him and a soft voice speaking into his ear. He smiled happily at the feeling of being close to his boyfriend adn the feeling of having somone to wake up next to. As the werewolf slipped out of bed, Andol sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Good morning to you too love..." He said these words with a soft smile. He remembered the night before and had really found it to be magical. The young man stood up and wacthed as the other changed and heard him wishper the name of one of the teachers under his breath and Andol raise his eyebrow curiously, "Hey you know what, I think we have the same first class. Maybe we should walk to it together if you want." Of course the young man found that he wasn't refuseed. Though another that one could note is that Andol didn't seem worried that he didnt' have his backpack with him, but that was becuase he didn't ever need to take notes in class... he never really needed them. So he was prefectly ok, though he did make sure to wash just his hair and get it nice looking after the other male was done in the bathroom. Then when they was, Andol looked at the others shirt and said with smile, "I like that shirt..." Then he softly clasped his hands with that of his new boyfriend and gave him soft kiss on the cheek as they walked down the hall and arrived there next to there class, standing there waiting... close to each other.

As he felt the other male wrap his arm around him, Andol softly smiled and returned it in kind. His arm snaked around the other male's waist and even rest right there on the wolfs butt. He softly smiled at the other male and answered with voice that actually sounded quite refreshed, "Really good to tell you the truth... I don't think I have slept that good in a long time, but then again. I have never really had a time when I was cuddled up to a big bad wolf before when I sleeping." He laughed a little as he said these words becuase he just found the other male to be so damn cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom