Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School of Sexual Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah laughed, smiling at Andol. God, he was just amazing. How could he have ended up with such an amazing human?
"Yeah, well, it was fun for me, too. I haven't slept at all recently, and I'll tell ya this- I slept like a damned rock."
He didn't mind Andol's hand on his butt, and blushed a kittle as he kissed Andol's cheek.

Alhambra left her room, with a shirt this time, and headed to her first class. She found Mr. Faulkner's room and waited outside for class to start, she was the only one there besides to boys who were holding each other.

Noah hoped Andol didn't mind him talking to someone else for a minute, he just wanted to let himself be known. He smiled to Alhambra.
"Mornin'. What was up with the whole 'no-shirt' thing a minute ago?"

((Oh come on. Whatever happened to letting the couples finish? Might I mind you wildkat will be just as upset as I am. FORMAL PROTEST! -_-))

(hehehe, sorry. outvoted. maybe next time frosty XD )
(plus, it was the FIRST night. You didn't need to go crazy on the first danged night XDD)
<Idea: Just finish that in pm, and post the outcome here with indications that it is the first night. But in here, just continue on to day two, as we voted to do. Can't be havin a sexual wonderland forever, you know.>

[sorry all got busy ]
when Dante pushed half of his cock in her she let out a massive moan and scream all in one. she gripped the desk real tight. She could not help it but let the class come out putting scratches on the desk. She felt him push even further and she let out more of a scream and said "no push more let it go all the way in I can handle it trust me". she manged a smile besides the pain but she would not give up she was going to have all of him inside of her.

Alhambra gave a sheepish smile and scratched the back of her head. "I'm kind of forgetful, especially in all the excitement of the first day. Just be thankful I had pants on." She gives a small laugh and says, "I'm Alhambra, nice to meet you."

Andol just smiled as his boyfriend, "Well I am gald that you where able to get some sleep. I don't want you to be sick like that. Though next time left me know, and I can give you some sleeping medication of mine." It was when he saw that there was a new girl who was approching them that his eyes grew wide at Noah's comment, "Walking around without you shirt off... why would you want to do that, though in this school I am not supirsed." Yet when he heard her reason he figured that seemed good egough to him, but that seemed like quite a large thing to forgot. Yet he didn't say anything more about and just went back to nuzzling his cheek into the others shoulder. Andol didn't really care if anyone saw... Noah was his boyfriend and in truth he wanted to scream it to the mountian tops and let the whole world know... that he had Noah and Noah had him... nothing was going to change that. Ever.

Seeing how close the two boys obviously were, Alhambra smiled. "Hello there," she said to Andol as he walked up, "I'm Alhambra."

[Sorry about last night, accidentally fell asleep. >_<]

Jaclyn awoke to her screaming alarm, not quite remembering what all had ended happening between her and Alhambra. Shrugging it off she pushed herself out of the bed and moved towards her bag, not having time to unpack it last night. Searching through her clothes she finally settled on a fitting, low cut black short sleeved shirt, a pair of dark dyed jean capris that stopped just below her knees. Grabbing the same pair of high top Chuck Taylors she slipped those on quickly, grabbed a notebook out of the bag and pen and hurriedly moved towards her teachers classroom. The shape shifter decided to keep her looks the same as she had when she first arrived on the campus. The only thing she couldn't change was the symbolic tattoo on her right eye, which didn't bother her too much. The girl moved swiftly through the crowd on the campus, her eyes darting around for Mr. Faulkner's class room.

After a few moments of walking through the campus, she finally spotted the class room that would be taught by Mr. Faulkner. Jaclyn strolled into the classroom, glancing around at the few other students in there, offering a friendly smile and wave to them. Of course she spotted Alhambra among them, and choose a seat possibly closer to her. After all Jaclyn never did get what she fully wanted from the girl, so she would have to keep up her 'good friend' act for a little longer.

wildkat said:
[sorry all got busy ]
when Dante pushed half of his cock in her she let out a massive moan and scream all in one. she gripped the desk real tight. She could not help it but let the class come out putting scratches on the desk. She felt him push even further and she let out more of a scream and said "no push more let it go all the way in I can handle it trust me". she manged a smile besides the pain but she would not give up she was going to have all of him inside of her.

((We have to stop now, Wildkat. Sorry- it's now morning I guess, so let's just say that we both boinked and then fell asleep in the classroom or something.))

Dante groaned as light flooded in from in between the shutters, casting stripe-like shadows against him and Rose as a pattern of sunlight and darkness lit the room very nicely. He looked down at the young schoolgirl still sleeping on his lap. She was nude still, as Dante had been too and got up to look at the time.

"Eight Twenty-three?" The gasped to himself, trying not to wake the girl. It was the first Monday of the semester and classes started at nine.
Dante picked Rose up and off the cold floor with his hands. He sure had done a number on the little one last night as she was a feisty monster herself. The man smiled, overlooking the Junior's innocence and quietly nudged the girl, knowing she would have to wake up as well.
Rose didn't budge and with a sigh teleported her back to her dorm and safely she would remain in her bed until she was ready to join the rest of the class. Dante was an archpriest as well as a highly admired alchemist and professor in magical medicines so took teaching very seriously.

He grabbed his clothes and quickly put all of them on, wrinkles from all the fun he had had the night before and finally grabbed a mug of coffee - sipping down the contents quickly and before he knew it the time had changed and it was nine. Dante noticed three students out side of his door and sighed. There were two boys and a girl and when that bell rang he opened the door to his class eagerly, letting all the students flood.

"Alright then. Welcome, students." Dante smiled, taking a piece of chalk and drawing his full name down in large letters, spelling out: Dr. Faulkner. He placed some papers in his desk before noticing Rose's panties on the floor, almost out of sight and quickly scooted them away under the desk before anyone could see.

"My name is Dr. Faulkner, and I'll be your 'Individual Strengths and Elemental Instructor' for the next year. So what does that qualify me to do? Well..." Dante trailed on, "As we all are special... different species... different powers, maybe even a different feature of ours all together," He said noticing one of the student's cat-like ears, "We're all the same." The man shrugged, sitting on his desk as the room quieted down, "We were all outsiders... people whom others took one look at and laughed at or were frightened by, though in this school we aren't the minority no longer."

Dante sat up from the desk and began walking around, "So one by one I'll be asking each of you to tell us your full names, what you are, and if you have any special features of abilities." He grinned, "For example, my name is Dr. Faulkner and I'm an Incub--" He stopped right there knowing his type of species wasn't as much appropriate for class being that he was a demon of seduction and sex, "--A... A Demon..." He said in place for Incubus', "And all I'm capable of doing is arch-magic which with time and schooling with be easy to master as I have. Now, how about you two boys?" Dante said, pointing towards Andol and then Noah.

Jaclyn had nearly got bored from waiting for the teacher and was about to get up to go talk to her new 'friend'. When suddenly the teacher himself walked through, introducing himself to the class of students. She sighed softly and took her seat again, flipping her notebook open, and snatching the pen from behind her ear to scribble at the top of the page, 'Dr. Faulkner's Class'. When he began to speak, she put her pen down and leaned back in her seat, stretching her legs out she crossed them at the ankles. She tilted her head a bit when she heard him speak towards the two boys, so she averted her attention to them. Waiting to hear their names, what they are and of course what they could do.

Noah looked up at Dr. Faulkner. He had been distracted by the... odd smell lingering about the room.
"Werewolf, and my names Noah Blackheart. Not so sure about abilities, haven't tried much.", he stated simply.

After a brief silence, Alhambra took it upon herself to continue. She stood up and said, "Hi, I'm Alhambra, I'm human... I think... I don't have any special abilities, unless you count my climbing skills, my abnormal speed and heightened senses of sight and hearing."

Not hearing the others speak up quite as fast, Jaclyn decided to follow suit with Alhambra. Once that girl was done speaking and sat back down, Jaclyn pushed herself up to stand as well. Casually waving to the class and smiling towards the teacher "I'm Jaclyn Eden, shape shifter at your service, and my abilities lay in what I am. I can shift into any shape I need or want to. I do need work on in-animated objects and some animals. But as for people, I feel I have it down pretty good." Once down she sat back in her previous position, waiting to hear what the rest of the students had to say.

Devon was intrigued at the last one.
From what he could tell, Rose had been a shapeshifter as well and it had only been known by the men easy to score one that they could be quite mischievous and naughty. The man sat on the desk, waiting for others to continue and hoped that his incubus side didn't come out, trying to magically seduce the schoolgirls in the room. He nodded to rest of the class with a smile, hoping someone would follow up with that last statement soon.

Jaclyn leaned forward on her desk some, picking up her pen to idly scribble on the blank page. It gave her something to do while the rest of the students took their time on introducing themselves. Now and then she would glance up towards the teacher, something about him was very...alluring to her. Then again, a few of the students allured her interest as well, she would have to further improve her shifting ability's to maybe learn about her fellow students, and teachers better. Until then, she scribbled random drawings in her notebook, nothing big or fancy, just something to do in the wake of boredom.

Noah sat back in his chair, and pulled out a notebook, randomly scrawling anything he found interesting. This included the introductions of the so-far students, as he found both a bit intriguing. He looked idly about the room, seeing a few familiar faces, although he knew they wouldn't know him. No, he had kept well hidden in previous years, only showing up in class. Even then, he has been in a corner or silent spot, and rarely had spoken. He shifted his gaze back to the front of the room, and waited.

As Andol moved into the class and took up the seat next to Noah... he let out a sigh as he lisitined to what exactlly the class was. The young man also finished the teachers unfinished word in his own head. He found it strange that Incubs would be teaching this class, but then again... knowing this school... he was not supirsed. He wasn't really sure what his special abilities where expect for maybe how smart he was, "My name is Andol.... and my brain works way past the capabilities of the average being." That was probably a good way to say it... he wasn't sure if it was anything beyond just being really really fucking smart. Yet maybe during this class he would be able to find all that information out. He smiled softly for a moment as he reached over rubbed a hand over Noah's shoulder... having the strange desire to sit in his boyfriends lap, but desided that he needed to wait and they could find some time together later.

After a few introductions, Alhambra's mind started to wander. She couldn't keep her mind off of the night before. 'What would've happened if I didn't fall asleep?' She looked around for Jaclyn and gave her a small smile and an apologetic look before turning her attention back to Mr Faulkner.

Jaclyn idly glanced at the other students, her mind running through some ideas idly. 'So...a werewolf, non-possible human, and well a pretty smart human. So far, things are interesting for the most part.' she thought idly as she scribbled a horrible drawing of what was suppose to be a rabbit, but turned into more of a duck like shape. Glancing around again, she caught Alhambra looking her way, seeing the small, she offered one back as if to tell her 'It's all ok.' Before she returned to her notebook, waiting to see if the teacher had anything more to say.

Claire walked into the classroom and sat in the back, choosing a nice, shadowy corner. She was covered neck to toe in black leather, hugging her at every curve, a ruffled faux skirt puffing nicely from her waist down to mid-thigh in the back. Black gloves covered her hands and her feet were sheathed in dangerously high heeled boots. Her hair and face were hidden behind a widow's veil, shielding her skin and sensitive eyes from the rays of the sun.

Dante sighed, "Ms. Rosewater, is it? Although I don't mind the vampire's veil... is it quite appropriate to be wearing such attire in my classroom? I believe you were all provided with uniforms, were you not?" The teacher smirked, trying himself not to ogle the vampire's body in that tight-fit leather.

Claire shrugged. "Well, you only live once, don't you?" She smirked, laughing. "Well...you do, in any case." She waved her hand, dismissing his comment. "I don't really believe in wearing uniforms, professor." She gestured down her frame. "I have my own style."

Noah smiled to Claire and her comment. She was definitely the feisty type.
He looked to Andol, giving him a 'Stay focused' kind of expression, but with a slight smile, to show that he wasn't being harsh. Just trying not to be a distraction.
As he scrawled a few more notes, he started to write in Norwegian, becoming a tad bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom