Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School of Sexual Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
((It's alright. If you're sick don't push yourself. I'll wait for you. <3))

As Rose laid on his desk, a small smirk formed on the man's face as he began rubbing up her skirt against her thighs, the girl's high-top socks tightly clinging against them. Dante then moved his head down closer, getting a smell of her sweet vagina and began to stroke his fingers up and down the side of her leg.

"I actually wouldn't mind getting caught... as long as it's with you." He blushed, feeling excited as he undid her shirt, "We could do this now if you'd like, or later... if you'd prefer." Dante grinned, "... Or both."

Lyra grumbled as she turned over in bed, the sun was hitting her eyes and it was bright. he snuggled up to the smalll girl in her arms. SHe halted then froze, ehr wholebody stiffening as she shot up in the bed adn glanced at the clock and began swearing in multiple languages. SHe shot too her feet and off the bed. "Hey Shasha, we need to get up!" SHe yelled formt he bathroom she had jsut dashed into.

Rose moaned and said "now is good just take me like you did when we first meet". she laid her head back and closed her eyes at the feel of Dante's touch. She let out a sigh at the feel of his fingers down on the inside of her thighs. she hoped no one stopped this for she would go nuts if they did she wanted to go all way and not stop.

Dante smiled and undid her bra, revealing the shapely mounds of flesh and muscle that laid against her chest. He breasts were so even, so supple, so perfect, and he felt himself fantasizing at just the one glance.
The man undid his pants, letting the denim fall around his ankles and removed his boxers as well to reveal a hot and throbbing cock that he set on the table as he removed Rose's skirt and panties as well.
Just leaving her boots and thigh-high socks on.

"Mmm, where did we leave off again?" He teased.

Noah walked into his next class, taking a seat somewhere in a corner, from unbeatable habits. He took out his notebook and a pen, opening it to a new page. He listened to the teacher, a male vampire with a slight Hungarian accent, and rolled his eyes at the name of the class, of which he only caught 'something something... Physics'.
He scrawled notes on the fresh canvas-like page, starting in English. Once again, he started to write notes in another language, this time French. He didn't quite understand how he did it, he just... did. It ran in the family, to pick up languages at the snap of a finger. Well, not quite literally, but still quickly.

Claire followed lazily behind her classmates as they made their way through the winding halls of the school to their next period. Again, she chose a seat in the back of the class in the corner, behind the windows so she was almost obscured in the contrasting shadows.

Rose grinned saying "You were showing me just how much of a man you were". She spread her legs and put one on each side of him so he could get a good view and have better way in . She played with her boobs while she waited for him to enter her. She wondered if he would go right in or would he ask to have her boob fuck him first.

Dante leaned in closer, wrapping his arm around Rose's bare back and prodded at her pussy, using his other hand to grabble and tug on her breast as she played with the other, until he pushed his is again. By now her vagina was used to its immense length and size, though as it still only fit half way in, Dante looked back at Rose, "Again, I think we're gonna have a problem... unless..." He smirked, spooning at her cervix as if he wanted to penetrate right into her womb once more.
The couple weren't able to get this far last night, though hopefully things would change.

"Do you want it ALL the way in?" He asked.

Noah looked around the class in a moment of the teacher's distraction. A few familiar faces, Andol, Claire. He smiled to Claire right before the teacher turned around. By that point, he already had his eyes glued to the board again as he wrote. He was, like most students in the classroom, taking notes of everything important that was said.
And then some.
Noah flipped to a new page, his black pen instantly starting to write again. The scratching and scrawling of quiet penmanship could be heard around the room, like a silent addition to the teacher's lecture.

Rose let out a moan and said "yes go all the way teach do not hold back even if i let out a scream go all the way". she arched her back at his touch and started to let out a string of moans in pleasure. she still played with her self as she did so. She felt so good and if someone to walk in right now would suck so bad she feared she might lose it on them. She slintely hoped for their sake that they would just stay away and let her have her fun.

Dante smirked, "Mmm, you're so naughty and agog for your age." the man cooed beginning to lap his soft tongue against the side of her neck as he held her up with his one arm on her back, moving it to under her ass for more support.

"If you want it so bad..." the instructor shoved his giant member all the way deep into his pupil's vagina, penetrating the cervix and entering her uterus, now touching the tissue in between her tubes, "You gotta earn it." Dante smiled, trying to withstand the loud yelp as he licked her tears of pain away with his tongue- a certain demon ritual he quite enjoyed himself.

"Shshsh..." He hushed Rose, "It's alright..." He said, hugging her against his body as he shoved himself completely inside her, "Daddy's here, daddy's got you." Dante reassured her, brushing her hair as he began to move through her body, thrusting inside the girl's womb.

Rose did cried out then clanged to her teacher tears streaming down her face but she did not stop him. She grew her cat nails and dug them into his back as he thrust ed inside of her. She started to moan for she felt so alive. "oh it feels so good but I fear its too big" she screamed out . She did not want him to stop.

"I like fear." Dante smirked, moving back and forth faster and faster now, "You-- you're pussy's so tight..." The man squealed, pounding at her womb harder with each thrust. And with each thrust came more pain for Rose, though Dane was a magical doctor, and if anything, he knew he could fix her as he tore her up with his meat rod.
He plunged and drove his manhood into the little girl, letting her legs go limp as place her body on the table, pulling out, and cumming all over the girl's bare chest.
"I don't think I'm satisfied yet, Rose." Dante winked at the exhausted girl.

rose let out a loud moan as she came when Dante did. she then started to relax back and breath heavy. she then looked up at him and said "what you got to be kidding but if you need to go more then I wont stop you". her whole body from head to toe let out a shudder at the thought of going again . she started to wounder if she could even keep up with this teacher.

(In an attempt to get this active again, what do you all say we skip to nighttime once these guys are done?)

(Not trying to rush you at all, this is hot, keep it up :p)

((I think we have a couple of fans, wildkat ;)))

"Kidding?" Dante tried to suppress a giggle, "Dearest, we're just getting started." He said, smacking Rose's thigh and then rubbing it to ease the pain.
Dante turned the girl over and put her on her knees so as she was facing away from him and buckled her arms together behind her back with his belt as a restraint. At the moment had been having too much fun, not knowing whether or not he had been going too far with this all, though this female like no other was letting him experience feelings he had never felt before.

"This is so nice..." He smirked, kneeling down by her ass as Rose remained on her knees in a receiving 'doggy-style' pose, "I can see all of you from over here..." Dante smiled, knowing that a proper gentleman would contribute and pleasure his partner just as much if not more than she had pleasured him. The instructor started with some tongue, going down by her vagina and spreading the lips apart- opening and closing them gently as he teased Rose's clitoris with his tongue.
Dante used his other arm to brush against Rose's ass, and once in a while smacking it.

Rose wiggled her arms at the belt and let out a small smile. she then looked back at him wondering what he was going to do. she soon started moaning again at the feel of his tongue on her pussy. she closed her eyes and just laid there letting him do what ever he wanted. she knew the belt would not hold her but she was not going to ruin his fun. She was too busy in the moment to notice her hear pounding and the feelings that was stirring deep inside of her.

Dante then began nipping at Rose's clit and pulling it, letting it swell into his mouth as he used his finger to penetrate her vagina. "Such a bad girl." He winked, spanking her ass again.
He stood up, spooning his dick in between her cheeks and then moving down to prod at her urethra, and finally the girl's pussy, still wet from when he had last fucked her.
Dante leaned over and kissed Rose passionately down her back, smooch her red, hot vagina as well.

"Now, which hole?" He giggled, jerking his cock from behind.

Rose Looked back at the teacher and said "does not matter I can take it ". but her voice sounded weak with a hint of fear in it. she never had sex and she kept men away she had almost gotten raped but she went bear to stop and in the end he ended up dead. She knew this teacher was doing none of that but the sex was so intense she did not know what to make of of it . she enjoyed it and would come back for more . She just hoped she could hang onto her heart.

He prodded at her vagina again, not wanted to punish the girl too much, though as not too disappoint her rammed inside harder now, thrusting in with passion as he began pushing back and forth inside her uterus once more.

"Can you take this?" Dante smiled, moving his hand up and down the curves of Rose's shapely back as he teased her clit with his fingers.

"yes I can " she screamed out in pleasure. she started moaning and gripping the desk once more. She soon changed the cat ears she had from black to white tiger same with the tail and soon she had the cat's claws putting fresh new claw marks on it. she moaned with each thrust but you could tell each moan sounded kinda weak like she might pass out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom