Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

It took a bit to register and help her start the waking process but finally her eyelashes fluttered and she shivered from his lips on her neck. Stretching languidly, she reached up and behind to rub his cheek. "Morning," she murmured sleepily but with a happy sound.

He felt the goosebumps forming on her skin and not moving a muscle his eyes sparkled brightly, his words whispered. "Morning my sexy sweetie." He was getting harder as he pressed hips against hers.

This goosebumps spread down her chest and it wasn't just his member getting harder, which was evident as she rolled over to face him. "I look a mess," she murmured but couldn't take her eyes off him as she rubbed up his arm and shoulder. Her hand slipped down to his chest as she leaned forward to kiss his chin and lips.

Hearing the murmured words he shook his head lightly and sucked on her lower lip as long thick fingers of his large strong right hand moved to lightly pat her buttocks, words whispered. "You look gorgeous to me."

"I don't know about you," she whispered in between kisses, "but I slept wonderfully. And waking up to this ... I'm feeling naughty." Nipping his bottom lip in return, she pressed her full breasts against him.

His eyes sparkled back into hers, listening intently to the whispered words as his lips hungrily took hers, tongue slithering inside her mouth as he grabbed her buttocks tighter pulling her body further onto his, the tip of his cock pressing against her slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she murred as she felt the hardness and shifted her body enough to let him barely start to penetrate her. The way he kept grabbing her backside brought a smile, knowing he was about to bury himself inside of her.

The response from both those seductive lips and body to match only heightened his need to bury himself inside of her, taking the cue from her movements he guided the purple veined bulbous tip slowly past her labia into the soft pink flesh as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Oh sweetie lets make this last and make you cum first."

That soft feminine moan eeked past her lips as he glided into her wet and welcoming channel. "I don't think there will be an issue with me coming first ... but ... God you feel so good ... I might not be able to last long." Her tongue teased gently past his lips and slipped along his tongue with soft, sensual sweeps.

His ears filled with the soft moans, those luscious lips of hers parting to slither her tongue into his mouth. Oh he could make this pleasurable as hips moved slowly against hers working the tip around inside her soft pink folds.

He could indeed and she relished the feel of his thick cock filling her completely. With the slow movement, she could feel every inch of him gliding in and out while the ridge of his flared head dragged along her slick walls. "Slow burn," she purred and pressed her breasts more firmly against him, soft sounds of appreciation continuing to echo in the room.

Hips had moved against hers enough that he was uried to the hilt deep inside those soft pink folds that melded so perfectly well to him, each purring noise from her only made him more determined as he pulled her upper body up so he could capture her perky nipples in turn with his teeth pulling on them.

Her purring turned into a groan as he teased her nipples so expertly. "God ... you're incredible," she managed to whimper as their hips parted and met with exquisite control. Each time he pulled back, her body provided more wetness so that he was soon meeting no resistance whatsoever. Her breathing was increasing as well, fingers half-massaging his shoulders as she braced herself to take more and more of him.

The soft noises turned to a groan accompanied by words that had his cheeks slightly flushed as long thick fingers took a slightly firmer hold of each side of her waist, the tip of his turgid shaft slid in and out of her tight folds, increasing his own arousal as he felt it hit her cervix, ridges along the edge massaged her g-spot sensually like trying to dance with it.

Soft shudders coursed along her body, breasts jiggling lightly from the motions. Gradually she moved faster, creating more friction and a stronger sensation as her clit brushed along the lower part of his shaft. Too soon she felt herself ready to release, her body starting to tremble and her walls tightening around him as her breath hissed between her teeth.

He could tell that she was getting closer, every part of him was holding back his own release until she reached hers. The clenching walls and the barely heard hissing sound only made his hips meet hers slower, the purple veined bulbous tip massaged her very core now as the ridges worked over her g-spot more sensually, words whispered. "Shower my cock sweetie."

His slowing held her release in check, keeping it a slow burning sensation rather than a huge crash which was still quite intense and ultimately more fulfilling. A long moan full of passion and contentment flowed from her lips as she indeed showered him with her nectar. Her body undulated on and around him and she opened her eyes to look lovingly into his eyes, leaving him with no doubts that he had pleasured her most expertly.

(OOC: Sorry about the delays. Car accident, physical therapy, pain meds, and all other sorts of real life kicked my butt. Getting better now!)

He could tell that the slower movements had put her on the precipice of a release, slowly feeling her letting go of all the sweet juices he moaned with her as the purple veined bulbous pulsating tip erupted, his hot sticky seed mingling with her juices as a look of sheer ecstasy met hers. Words barely whispered. "Thank You sweetie."

(( Sorry to hear and we can put this off until you are fully better if you want.))

Waves of pleasure coursed through her and she shimmied and moaned, hips continuing to milk him until finally she collapsed on top of him. "Thank ... you ..." she whisper-moaned and kissed him languidly. Once she had her breath a bit more, she rested her head on his shoulder. "I wish I could wake up to that every morning."

He rode out each moan and movement of her hips against his, sacs completely drained as he moaned and met her eyes softly nodding. "perhaps you can sweetie." he whispered.

There was a moment of total quiet and then a sigh, almost disappointed. "The only way that could happen would be if we lived together." It set a few thoughts in motion, her possibly finding a job elsewhere and moving in with him but she doubted he wanted that so didnt' bring it up. "At least we have the rest of the week," she smiled and snugged close.

He could tell that his words had sparked her into thinking over various parts of life that would ultimately come after the week was over, his eyes sparkling as they met hers while speaking in a whispered tone. "I could move in with you, I know my company wants to expand further."

Her surprise was obvious and the hope burgeoned in her eyes. "I thought of trying to move to you but thought maybe you weren't ready for something more," she whispered with that bit of shyness. "But ... if your company is expanding, I'd love for you to move in with me." In her excitement she started placing tiny kisses all over his cheeks and chin and lips, finally lingering on those lips with a tiny squeal of happiness.

He had obviously caught her offguard, listening to the whispered words he could only grin and moan at the lavished attention from those luscious lips of hers against his chin and lips, fingers moving to hold her body closer to his as he spoke. "Sweetie lets enjoy this week together here in Vegas and see about that at the end."

"I absolutely agree," she said brightly. "I think it's time for a good shower and some breakfast, what about you?" Her excitement for the day was building and she knew there were some speical things they were going to do. "And after breakfast, what would you like to do?"

Back
Top Bottom