Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He could tell that her excitement was building slowly and laughing softly he kissed her cheeks before moving slowly from underneath her. "You start on the shower and I will order breakfast for us both, then a leisurely stroll around the town."

"I think that sounds perfect, Lover," she murmured as she nuzzled him for a moment longer and then reluctantly pulled away from him. In the bathroom, she started the water and got it a nice almost too hot temperature and slipped in the stream to wash her hair and then her body. She took her time but not overly long and emerged a bright pink all over. Standing at the counter, she combed through her hair completely unabashed at being naked.

He watched her leave for the shower and picked up the phone, ordering the best breakfast that he could for them both he moved from the bed into the bathroom lightly spanking her buttocks before taking a quick hot shower to freshen up a little. Soon with a pair of jeans and shirt on, even though the top two buttons were undone; at least now he was more presentable.

The swat earned a giggle and flirtatious look but she ducked back into the room to put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, then socks and tennis shoes that would be much more comfortable to walk in for sure. "I'm starving," she bemoaned as he finished dressing and quckly unbottoned one more of his buttons with that impish grin. "What did you order us?"

He caught her hands only seconds after the button had been undone, kissing her fingers he sucked on one and gave her a wink, seconds later the door was knocked on. "Oh the largest breakfast with the works, you can let them in while I finish dressing for later."

"Charmer," she chuckled but obviously enjoyed the attention. Turning quickly, she answered the door and let the food be brought into the room. "Good grief, that's a bunch of food," she exclaimed but her stomach rumbled again and she blushed. "Thank you," she said softly as the employee exited the room. "I doubt we'll be wanting any lunch unless it's something snack-like. Now ... what shall I feed you first?"

He could tell that she was feeling quite well spoiled right now and so she should, everyone deserved it from time and time and laughing softly at her comments he shook his head lightly and took several pieces of toast along with some of the scrambled eggs eating parts of it before wiping his mouth clean and speaking. "Help yourself.."

So he wasn't the type that liked to be fed, she thought to herself which was fine. Most guys she knew didn't like that but sometimes it was fun to pretend to be a harem girl feeding her sultan. There seemed to be a bit of just about everything and she nabbed some of the scrambled eggs and a couple of sausage links, putting them on a piece of toast and folding it over to make herself a sandwich. When she was done with that, she took a pancake and spread on some butter and syrup. "Mmmmm, it's all so good," she murmured and licked the syrup from her fingers. "You're wonderful in so many ways," she complimented him.

His eyes caught hers just as she spoke, a light feeling of heatedness rose to his cheeks as he shook his head lightly and continued to eat his share of the large breakfast, sitting back slightly from the table he spoke softly. "You are the wonderfully sweet one in this relationship."

Her expression softened as he blushed and then she leaned over and gave him a sweet, lingering kiss. "You've got a marshmallow center, I can tell," she murmured. "It'll take me a while to nibble around the chocolate to get to that middle but the process is certainly fun." To emphasize her point, she nibbled his earlobe and blew softly into his ear.

He felt his cheeks stay heated as the words fully sank in, giving her a few seconds to delight in teasing him before pulling away and standing up slowly. His eyes met hers slowly as he spoke. "Are you ready to go exploring more of Vegas my sweetie."

Taking a couple more bites and washing it down with her milk, she quickly dabbed her lips clean. "Hang on just a minute," she said and dashed into the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. With that done, she bounced out and grabbed his hand. "I can hardly wait," she said with that infectious smile.

He knew that she would be excited to explore more of Vegas, the previous night had been so glorious and day time held such splendid places to visit as well. His cell phone beeped only a few minutes after stepping into the hallway, closing the door he ushered her towards the elevator pausing to speak briefly. Only words she might have heard "see you sometime today."

Trish looked at him a moment and had a worried look. "You're not on vacation are you? If you need to do something I can sightsee on my own for a while." She was trying to be supportive, even if she felt a hint of disappointment.

He shook his head and smiled before softly kissing the corner of her mouth and slipped his left arm around her waist, waiting for the elevator he spoke softly. "I'm on vacation, just going to make sure you get to see a few places I know about is all."

"Oh," she said with a bit of wonder. Who would he know here that would be seeing them sometime today? Leaning into him, she figured it was best to just enjoy things as they came. "Well I'm certainly looking forward to everything though I think tomorrow will be a good time for one of my surprises for you," she said with a sly smile.

He smiled at her response, the elevator stopped and guiding her in he chuckled softly and pressed the ground floor. Leaning against the side wall he hummed softly and spoke. "Bet you are curious who called."

She gave him a sweet smile and wriggled a finger in between the buttons to play with his navel a moment. "Of course I am but I figure you'll tell me when I need to know. I learned a long time ago to be patient with things like presents and special treats and to not be annoying by asking over and over."

He smiled at the combination of her slender fingers dancing across his stomach region and the response, softly kissing her cheek it was only seconds before the elevator opened that he spoke. "Just somewhere for lunch, you should enjoy it and tomorrow you can surprise me for sure. Now do you the longer beach part walk for later after lunch?"

"After lunch sounds fine to me," she said brightly and grinned at his response. As soon as the doors started to open, she pulled her hand away so he wouldn't be embarrassed. "Just lead on and I will follow and with such cryptic phrases I think I'll be quite ready for lunch."

He smiled at her response but sighed a little on the inside as she partly pulled away from him, casually walking down the street from the hotel he paused and looked around before continuing towards the large market area. His words spoken softly. "What you don't wish to be seen close to me." chuckling softly as well.

His question surprised her and she quickly shook her head. "No, nothing like that," she said quickly. "The guys I've dated before, well, they didn't want me hanging on them and I guess I'm just used to giving room out in public." It was a baldly honest answer, one that brought the redness to her cheeks as she felt perhaps it was a personal flaw that no one had wanted her to show major displays of affection outside of closed doors.

He caught the shake of her head and listened intently to her words, smiling softly he waiting a few minutes for her to catch up fully before pulling her close and kissing her lips softly. "Well you can be as close to me as you want to be."

She'd accepted the kiss and lingered a moment with her fingertips brushing along his jawline. "Good, because I like being close to you," she whispered and kissed him again. When the walked off again, her arm was around his waist and thumb hooked through one of his beltloops.

He smiled widely at her words and the light attention she was showing as they walked further down the street before turning onto the slightly smaller one. All he could see in front of him was the huge open air market as he spoke. "Do hope you like knick knacks."

Back
Top Bottom