Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

She simply enjoyed being on his arm as they looked around, her eyes shining with happiness as they looked at all the trinkets. While she saw a few things she really liked, she didn't make any moves to buy anything. Only one thing kept her eye for a while, a tiny crystal flying unicorn. While she wasn't the frilly type of woman, there was still that childlike wistfulness buried deep inside of her.

His eyes had caught a few smaller pieces of jewellery being sold from one stall while he knew she like the unicorn, head turned slowly to meet hers as he spoke in a soft tone. "Go ahead and buy it swetie."

She looked at it a moment and then him, the smile widening a little bit. "Ugh ... you know I have to now. I was trying to behave. Rather hard when I'm around you though," she sai the last sentence softly and then kissed him sweetly. Turning around she picked it up and approached the cashier, setting it down and digging the thin wallet out of her front pocket.

He gave a soft chuckle to both her reaction and words, the mindset had been there he just needed to give a gentle nudge which is what had happened; with the cashier running up the pruchase along with wrapping up he softly kissed her cheek. "You can choose for a little while now" He whispered.

Leaning into the gentle kiss on her cheek, she chuckled. "Well for me there's no choice but ... do you like extreme rides? I saw something about there being three on top of the Stratosphere. Figure breakfast is settled so it might be safe." There was a sparkle in her eyes as she took the package but he knew she's be happy just strolling along looking at everything.

He listened intently to her words and gave a sly grin to them, holding her closer he nibbled softly and teasingly on her earlobe before speaking in a whispered tone. "I am game if you are sweetie."

"Alright then, let's see if they can make my stomach do flips and heart beat as fast as you do," she replied and tucked her arm through his. There should be just enough time for at least one ride before they needed to meet the mystery person for lunch.

He smiled at the combination of her words and the linking of arms, walking casually through the market area he spied several rides and spoke softly. "You choose which one."

"I'm a sucker for roller coasters," she said and spotted one that was actually an older model, not the type that corkscrewed or turned one upside down. It was one you could just enjoy the freefalls and skid close into the side of the one sitting with you, sort of a compromise to the serious G's and kiddie rides. "That one," she grinned.

He smiled at her choice, it had been one of his too and walking closer to it he laughed softly and slid the entry fee into her hand as he spoke. "You pay for it and I am sure this ride will deliver you a few screams."

"I can think of other ways to get a few screams," she teased quietly but paid for their turn. There was definitely a kid still in there, as she fidgted until they were seated and on their way. Even then she squealed with delight and giggled madly throughout the ride. She seemed to especially like the turns that bumped her up against him, her eyes shining with joy and a promise of more to come later. When the ride was over, she bounced out and wrapped her arms around him. "You are awesome," she said suppressing her voice and planted a big kiss on his lips.

He could tell that not only this trip and meeting up in Vegas but after it was going to be a blast with her, everything about the ride seemed to confirm it as he returned the kiss not caring who saw them. His hands gripped her waist and lifted her off the ground a little, twirling her around setting her down and speaking softly. "Then we shall walk slowly, this afternoon is your treat along with tonight."

Closing her eyes as he spun her, she felt her heart swelling with joy. "You keep treating me and I'm going to be so spoiled," she whispered. "I can hardly wait to see what you have planned." Running her fingers through her hair, she tried to make herself look presentable again as they walked along. The mysterious phone call still had her wondering but she was trying to be patient.

He listened to her words and smiled as they walked, whistling softly his eyes moved from her to in front of them and all around. Nearing the smaller street junction he crossed over but turned right immediately then down a much smaller street, the restaurant was not far away but still some shops for sight seeing and little knick knacks could be found.

She looked around but had her one special little item that made her quite happy though, in a particularly secluded corner of one of the shops she took a few moments to treat him to some extra kisses. "So how come you're not buying anything? Or are we just not in the right kind of shops yet?" She had peeked around on the internet and saw some specialty shops and wondered if perhaps he was going to take her shopping at some of those.

He chuckled at her words and squeezed her hand tightly for a few seconds knowing what she must be thinking. "I have already done some and will over the next week, no point in doing it all in one way day sweetie."

Grinning, she could only nod in agreement. If he did have anything special planned it would be revealed when he felt appropriate. "Okay Handsome, let's get going before I cave and do try to buy everything in one day." Strolling back out holding his hand, a sense of peace and contentment settled over her.

He smiled at her words as they walked casually along the street a little further before crossing over and stopping in front of two large glass doors, pulling one open he spoke softly. "Sweetie enter and go to the far back left hand corner please."

She was a little surprised that he wasn't going in with her but she kissed his cheek and nodded. "Alright. See you soon I hope." Walking in, she carefully made her way to the area he indicated and waited patiently though she did take time to look around.

He smiled and waited only about thirty seconds before entering and speaking to the main waiter, directing his gaze to her in the corner he laughed softly and watched the waiter leave for the back area, making his way to the table he sat down and spoke. "Oh you should like this food."

He certainly had her curiosity roused and she raised an eyebrow at him. "Well I doubt it's whipped cream all over you but I'm sure it will be good." Leaning over, she took a moment to place one of those tiny sweet kisses on his lips.

He smiled at her words, his own thoughts turning slowly as he returned the soft sweet kiss and let long thick fingers of his large strong left hand caress her upper thigh under the table, moving higher he sucked on her lip before speaking in a whispered tone. "Nothing could beat you for sweetness ever."

Trish made a soft growling noise and squirmed as his hand drifted upward and he sucked on her lip. He could see the color rising to her cheeks from his teasing compliment. "Flatterer," she murmured and nuzzled his nose.

Back
Top Bottom