Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

A soft smile spread across his face as her body readjusted itself on the bed, long thick fingers of his large strong right hand ran lightly through her tresses and onto the top fo her back and shoulder region, massaging the soft supple skin as he felt her bdoy relax against his.

It was a moment of perfect peace, when she felt safe and wanted. A soft sound, a mixture of a hum and purr could be heard as his fingers ran through her hair and then along her shoulders and back. Her face turned slightly so she could kiss his chest and fingertips brushed along his pecs to the side so she could hug him a little tighter. "Would you think I'm crazy if I told you how much I enjoy moments like this?" she asked softly.

The soft sounds that escaped those sweet kissable lips of hers told him she was enjoying the moment, a soft moan escaped his own lips as she turned her head to kiss his broad chest, muscles rippling beneath the surface as bicep muscles did likewise with her finger movements over them. His eyes sparkled back into hers as he leaned down and softly kissed across her forehead, words whispererd. "Sweetie you are not crazy for enjoying ths, I am enjoying it immensely too."

"I'm sorry about earlier," she said softly as she continued to kiss his chest. "Didn't mean to ruin things." She wished they could rewind things and she could erase the moment she'd been so afraid.

His long thick fingers continued to gently manipulate the soft supple flesh of her shoulders, neck and upper back as he felt her lips sending more sparks and shivers all through his body. A softer smile spread across his face as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Sweetie it is me that ruined things. I have to take things a lot slower."

"Well, maybe just the more ... exotic things," she murmured and glanced up from his chest with a slight grin. "Some of the more vanilla stuff you could go a little fast." Her fingertips swept down his side and followed the line inward just under his navel before spiraling around the indentation.

Hearing the murmured words brought a sly grin to his face as their eyes met, laughing softly at the last of her words he felt the muscles beneath the skin rippling way more. "Sweetie I think you like the exotic things and want to experience them all." He said softly.

"I don't know much about exotic things," she admitted. "As long as I feel safe is what matters most to me. We already know you can curl my toes wtih the 'plain' stuff," she teased as her fingers brushed lightly down the center of his thigh and back upward along his inner thigh to rise and dip along the curve of his balls.

He listened intently to her words aware of where her fingertips were, each light touch sending more sparks flying through every nerve of his body as he felt his sacs tightening gradually. Long thick fingers moved to gently grasp the back of her head lifting it upwards as he leaned down and sucked on her lower lip, words whispered. "Sweetie I want you to show me with your mouth how much you enjoy me."

Simultaneously, her lips took his hungrily as her fingers slipped along his length to grasp his hardening cock. Hand and tongue moved at the same slow yet intense pace for several moments but soon her mouth left his and began a slow journey downward. Her tongue teased his nipples and navel until finally she reached the flaring head and softly licked around the edges. Her soft strokes hadn't ceased at all but gradually her hand retreated as she took him into her mouth.

The simultaneous actions of her mouth and hand caught him slightly off guard, the tip of his now erect prick pulsated slightly beneath the grasp of those soft slender fingers as they worked the full length of it, breath coming in short spurts as his body started to glisten lightly in sweat. Eyes closed to savor fully each sensation from those soft lips as they travelled lower down his body, muscles rippling beneath the thin layer separating them from her mouth, almost eager to feel her lips on them such was their ferocity of movement. Every bit of self control was going to be needed now as long thick fingers gently reached out and downwards to run through her long tresses as moans filled the small room.

His moans were like music and she took her time, lavishing attention on his proud member. Her tongue ran his length a few times and then she started sucking in earnest, pausing at the base and then drawing firmly upward. Her fingers went back to his balls, gently rolling them in her palm while the other hand softly caressed his stomach. Soft slurping sounds could be heard when his moans paused as could soft hums as if she were eating a most delicious dessert.

He was totally lost in the moment, her tongue all the way along the length had his heavy sacs tightening more, the gentle pressure applied by her slender soft fingers massaging and manipulating them only added to the intensity that was building. Low growls now filled the room as he spoke hoarsely. "Sweetie going to cum."

Her fingers splayed along his lower abdomen as her thumb rolled along the ridge hidden just under his balls, flicking firmly across it as her mouth started to suck harder. She'd been warned and was prepared, letting her mouth slip far enough down that she'd be able to swallow much easier.

Those slender soft fingers worked over his abdomen as well now, the war already over with the soft warm confines of her mouth having worked over not just his thick phallus but sacs too. Groans, moans and growls filled the room as the purple veined bulbous tip pulsated violently now, seconds later his hot jism shot out the tip as eyes closed fully when head fell back on the bed.

The soft sounds of her swallowing quickly could be heard once his moans settled and she didn't pull immediately away. Instead, she continued to lick and suck the sensitive flesh and cup the balls lightly. She hoped she'd shown him how much she did want him, made up for messing with the mood earlier.

The soft sucking followed by the closer attention to the extremely sensitive purple veined tip of his phallus almost brought about more noises, suppressing them and sitting up a little his blue eyes looked down at her as he spoke in a soft whispered tone. "Thank you sweetie."

Raising up, she leaned in to nibble at his neck and let her fingers feel the muscles along his chest. "You're welcome," she murmured. She wondered if he was holding something back, the way he'd started to make some noise but then it ceased.

His eyes still glazed over watched her body move slowly, moaning softly along with some low growls he smiled at her words and reached out with long strong arms guiding long thick fingers to trace down her sides and cup her buttocks. "You make me feel so special."He whispered.

Leaning back to look at him she smiled one of those sweet smiles that still held the lusty look, especially when he made such wonderful noises and filled his hand with her backside. "Good, because you're very special to me."

His glazed over eyes met the lusty look from her, hearing the words he grinned slyly and cupped her buttocks tighter before releasing them and speaking softly. "Sweetie we should get some sleep, still so much of Vegas to see."

She actually was tired and nodded her agreement as she stifled a yawn. "Yes, there is," she managed finally and nuzzled noses with him before placing a soft chaste kiss on his lips. "Sweet dreams," she whispered as she snuggled down close to him. Listening to his heart beat, she found herself getting sleepier and soon she drifted off with a soft smile curving her lips.

Her whispered words combined with the short nuzzle of noses left him feeling even more sated and lightly resting his large strong right hand on the middle of her back he felt and heard her body drift off, his own body following a few minutes later. He would stay asleep until morning that much he did know.

Some time in the night, she shifted but stayed close. Facing away from him, her hair had spilled over her face and only the curve of her ass touched him as she curled almost into a ball.

It was near mid morning that his body shifted slightly, molding around hers the tip of his limp cock was almost teasing her anus as arms wrapped around her waist and opening his eyes a little he softly kissed the nape of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom