Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

"Awwwww," she dimpled and batted her eyes. "Ditto dearheart." She suddenly sang a couple of bars in a fairly decent voice ... 'Cause I want a man with a slow hand ... I want a lover with an easy touch' She laughed then, shaking her head. "Sorry but now and then I seem to feel the need to break out in song."

"That's a tall order," she said with a nod. "Only way I'd get hotter is to have you right here with me. I don't do solo so well," she shrugged a bit. "I'm not so nervous about you now though."

He grinned slyly and gave one long slow pelvic thrust towards her. "Sweetie I am glad you aren't nervous around me now. So another Truth for you - What would you do to me if I was there right now."

Her expression turned thoughtful. "I don't know ... never been tied up before and it's a little ... intimidating. As long as I could get free if I needed to I'd be willing to try."

Soft laughter echoed around the room absorbed by the speakers. "Oh I would leave you with that option but would you wish to get free if your whole body was giving one very long tongue bath."

"I always return a favor," she said with a wink and wiggled her finger at him like she was going to poke him. "Especially that cute belly button of yours."

"Now I pull out the disclaimer that indicates teasing will be returned and all ticklish spots found for retribution." All was said with a completely innocent expression and business-like tone.

Back
Top Bottom