Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

She was coming more out of her shell and he liked it immensely. "Oh you can't think of any more truths either." Playfully sticking tongue out and making a long slow licking motion with it before gently taking his shaft between long thick fingers and working them up and down slowly. "Just like this?"

She crossed her legs when he started that, feeling the tenseness between her legs. "Gawd that's hot," she murmured and rubbed her throat. "Truth then ... do you like it better when you do that to yourself or when someone else does it to you?"

He heard her murmured words and stroked a little faster, eyes meeting hers across the screen. "Would much prefer yours wrapped it around or even your mouth. Hope that answers the question."

"So Frank really was an idiot ..." Clearing her throat she let her hand drop to her breast, running her fingertips along the outer section. "I'd love to have both my hand and mouth on you," she admitted.

His eyes briefly followed the movement of her hand, ears absorbing her words which only made his cock pulsate even more within the firm grasp of his own hand. Relaxing it a little. "So a truth for you. Have you masturbated with something other than a finger or sextoy."

That was a really easy truth, since it wasn't something she did often. "Only my fingers," she said shaking her head and letting her fingertips brush along her breast, lingering over the nipple.

He was gone about five minutes, returning with a larger glass of water setting it down on the table and giving her a good showing of the ring back on his cock. "So sweetie you enjoyed the show?"

A couple of minutes passed and she started feeling quite foolish, sitting there naked and listening to music. She'd just leaned over and picked up the t-shirt to put back on when she heard him come back. Looking up, she was a bit surprised as well as curious. "I have to ask ... does that hurt?"

"Oh ... no ... I just," she stammered a little as she wadded the shirt. "You were gone a while and I kinda felt silly sitting here ... naked." Her eyes drifted back to the ring and that pained curiosity was back. "So it does hurt at first? Why use them if they do?"

He could tell what she must be thinking or at least tried to. "Sorry been trying to keep fluids up in preparation for when we meet. I started using one about three years ago, wanted to try to keep pleasure for partner going longer."

"You don't have to do that for me, especially if it's uncomfortable," she said sincerely. "I mean ... it's really nice you want to but you can just be yourself and it's fine." She smiled at him softly, a touch of innocence in the expression, hoping he'd understand she liked him just the way he was and didn't need anything special.

He knew what she was meaning and nodded to the words, unclipping the ring slowly but keeping his eyes on her. "Not too uncomfortable unlike I feel you may be so a dare for you - Masturbate for me."

She looked relieved when he unhooked the ring. "It just looks painful and I don't want to torture anyone ..." The the last part of what he said registered. "You want me to ... oh ..." She swallowed and shifted in her chair. "Hang on." Standing up, she walked out of the picture and he could hear some clicking in the background as the happier, bouncy music stopped. A new sound came across, a slow and sensual saxophone beginning to play.

When she reappeared, her movement was slow and timed with the music, lulling herself into the sensual mode so she could do as he asked. As she sat, her hands rubbed along her thighs a bit before running up and massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples just a bit like he liked. Then she let her hands drift down, fingertips running along the inside of her thighs as she opened them and giving the first real glimpse of her womanhood.

He could tell that she was concerned, it was evident in her voice as he watched her leave the screen for a few. The new sound hit his ears relaxing him instantly as eyes roamed fully over her body delighting in how she pleasured herself. "More" he whispered.

Closing her eyes, she let the music flow and his whisper sent a shiver through her. Her fingers drifted inward as she inched down in the chair a bit and tilted her hips upward, touching her lips softly and stroking them for him. Her middle finger dipped into the top of the slit and she circled the clit slowly, eliciting a soft humming sound.

His eyes watched closely as her fingers began to work on her lower body, moaning softly he reached for his water taking several sips of it to help ease the parched throat that was forming. "God so good."He whispered

Licking her lips, she blew out softly and continued the tiny circle around her nub for a while and then eased her finger down and dipped into her opening. Gradually it disappeared to the second joint and she spread her legs a tiny bit more to give herself some room. When she brought out her finger to play with her clit more, he could see the moisture glistening. Her eyes opened as she looked at him and half-smiled. "Why don't you join me and pleasure yourself?"

He was enthralled by the way she pleasured herself, eyes meeting hers briefly as hand gripped his turgid shaft a little tighter to stroke up and down slowly, teasingly cupping his balls wishing instead it was her mouth as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Masturbate as if I was not here."

Her eyes drifted back down, watching him stroke himself as she continued to dip and circle herself. A single finger wasn't enough and keeping the middle finger of one hand teasing her clit, she inserted two fingers of the other hand inside her. Hmmmm'ing softly, her hips rocked gently against her fingers as they slipped in and out of her a little faster and she flicked the clit a little harder.

Keeping a steady pace, her cheeks started to flush and her breathing was fast and shallow. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she reached the breaking point, a low growl rumbling as her body tensed. It was a small climax and she was fairly quiet, showing a little inexperience with that sort of thing or perhaps she just preferred somone else do those things to her.

His ears were paying attention to every subtle change in her body as she neared her release, his own would not be too far away as he stroked himself a little faster cupping and gently squeezing his balls to really complete what he needed to do. It was only seconds after he heard the low growl from her that the jets of hot sticky seed shot out the tip high into the air landing back down on his chest. Breathing erratically he reached for his water, taking a few sips. "Wow sweetie. Got to do this when together." he whispered.

Back
Top Bottom