Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

His cheeks heated as the tip of his cock pulsated slightly knowing that it would be the center of her attention. "Dare you to remove that bra fully."

What was good for the goose was good for the ganger. "I thought that might be next," she smiled. Shrugging her shoulders, each strap fell to the side and gently she pulled the cups away. They weren't huge but definitely a good C-cup worth with large aereola and nipples. Slipping it off the rest of the way, she set it on the floor next to her. "Dare completed," she stated and pushed her hair back over her shoulder.

His eyes watched more of her luscious being revealed, his cock hardened even more as he sat there legs spread. "Mmm even better this way to look at them. Your turn to ask one sweetie."

He could tell where her eyes had moved to, it would make the time today possibly move even slower. "Not sure I have one as music and reading occupy my time outside of work. "

Was that a bit of annoyance in his expression? It was hard to tell at this tage but her cheeks flushed and her eyes focused back up the screen. Some women complained men never looked them in the face and she was proving that females could be just as bad. "So nothing favorite ... your turn."

He knew it would be hard for her to concentrate on his eyes at this stage, no one could blame her as he felt his cock harden more. "Dare you to not just cup breasts but pinch your nipples."

Stepping into new territory, she hesitated a bit. It wasn't often that she touched herself but he was exposed to her and she was aroused. Bringing up both hands, she ran her hands lightly over the top section, sort of prepping herself before brushing along the outer section and squeezing them together. Sliding under to lift them a bit, she let her fingers brush up and across her nipples, teasing them between her index and middle fingers. Her eyes continued to take him in, this time more his face. "Like that?" she asked with a seductive little smile, trying to be like some of the women in videos she'd seen.

His eyes locked on the movements of her fingers as he was caught in a mixture of a hypnotized, aroused and intrigued state as to whether she would do it, oh god he though to himself and took a few shallow breaths. "Perfect." He said barely above a whisper. "Your turn." He stammered.

That little dropping open of his mouth and soft spoken word brought another little rush of power. Massaging her breasts, she tried to keep him entranced. "Truth ... if you were here right now, what would you most want to do?"

His eyes moved back to hers, a much softer look than before as he moved only slightly in his chair to reach for his water taking several large sips. "I would love to replace your hands with my own."

"That would be almost as heavenly as sitting on your lap right now." She tweaked her nipple a little, imagining it was him touching her. "Your turn again."

His smile softened, cheeks heated as he could just imagine her doing what she had said. "I dare you to stand and remove your jeans, leaving your underwear on."

It was easier this time, already having her upper half uncovered and letting go of her breasts, stood and stepped back so he could watch her unbutton her jeans and slide the zipper down so she could slip them down her hips and legs. The panties matched the bra, mostly silk with a lace panel on each hip. Bending over, she pulled the jeans off completely. "Okay truth," she turned her back to the camera and looked back over her shoulder as she eyed herself critcially in the box. "My butt looks big doesn't it? Damn cameras putting on at least ten pounds." There was a tiny pout to her bottom lip.

His eyes watched her movements, slow and enticing just the way he had hoped for in fact as a sly grin spread across his face, eyes sparkling brightly back at her. "Sweetie your butt only adds to your sexiness so no it is not big and if I was there right now I would spank you for thinking it."

Unconsciously, she placed her hands over the cheeks palms outward like she was really going to get smack and spun around. "Behaving again!" Sneaking back into the chair, she was grinning a bit sheepishly. "Okay ... why don't you release yourself a little there. The pants are pitching quite a bit and I wouldn't want you to be in pain."

His grin widened as indeed it would be so nice to run hands over her buttocks, breathing heavier now at his own thoughts he took a few more sips of his water setting the glass down before standing slowly and removing his pants. Discarding them over the back of the chair he sat down, sacs heavier with each passing second. "Is that all?"

"You still look uncomfy," she smiled. God he had great thighs! "Tell you what, I'll show you mine if you show me yours." There was that silly tease again, the playfulness like when she stuck her tongue out at him.

His eyes moved from hers only briefly. "Did you forget the video that quickly" he said teasingly and thrust hips towards the camera before giving her a chance to reply and removed his boxers throwing them near the monitor before sitting back down with legs spread wide for her to get a good view.

"I don't think I could ever forget that," she said with a little embarrassed roll of the eyes. "It's just a little different when it's taped and when it's closer to real." She was looking at him, all of his grandness as she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties and slipped them down and retrieved them from the floor. While her stomach and lower area weren't thin or muscled, there was that soft flatness tapering down into a light down of brown hair. "Can't remember if I asked but do you like natural or shaved?" Not that it mattered much right now since she was in the natural state.

He smiled, his cock loving the attention from her in every way now as he took in her naked form. Whistling loudly he took a few more shallow breaths. "Simply stunning" He whispered and "I like both, perhaps you would like me to shave you sometime."

Her shoulders tucked in a tad bashfully but she righted herself so he wouldn't threaten to spank her again. "I think I'd like that," she said softly as she sat down in the chair, knees together and ankles crossed. Her chair had cooled off while she was standing and there'd been a moment of barely suppressed squeal until it warmed. She didn't suppress the cold chill that made her shimmy though. "I need to turn the heat up a little I think."

A sly grin spread across his face at her reaction to his offer, laughing softly at the remark on needing heating up. "Oh so I should dare you again perhaps or do you have one for me."

"If you were here, I wouldn't be cold," she mock-lamented and chuckled at her boldness. "I think we've about run out of room for dares, only thing left really is to watch you stroke yourself." It wasn't a bad idea but he'd already done that today so she didn't want to wear him out.

Back
Top Bottom