Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

"I agree to a point but sometimes you should think about yourself too. I thought maybe there was one particular way that gave you the most pleasure." It was more of her attempt to learn things he liked, trying to think of things for him since he seemed reluctant to offer much in the way of suggestions.

She was getting side tracked again but couldn't help herself. "So it's not necessarily the position but the possibility of getting caught? And your turn to ask me a truth," she remembered finally.

Ooooooooh, she finally got him once and almost clapped her hands. "I usually just sleep in a big t-shirt, comfy kinda stuff. Next ..." She was starting to enjoy this a lot.

His cheeks were still flushed as he read the screen. "So lingerie is out of the question as a present for you. Do you prefer jeans or dresses and skirts?"

"Oh ... well, I don't mind lingerie. Just don't have anyone to show it off to." Or didn't, she thought. "I'm not opposed to wearing nice things. "As far as jeans, dresses, or skirts, it depends on the situaton. Just running around I like jeans but sometimes it's fun to dress up. Kind of like the prom, you know ... play like you're a princess or something. What about you? Do you like to dress up?" She started imagining him in a suit, knowing it would look damn fine on him.

His eyes sparkled brightly and flashed at the thoughts that ran quickly through his head, so what he had planned to do would suit her perfectly. "Yes I do love to wear a nice suit at different times. Ok a dare."

"Mmmmmmmm ... I love a man wearing a tie," she muttered and then had to think a bit on a dare. She was enjoying the truths so much she forgot about the other aspect. "There's not a whole lot to dare without you right here so I'll go really easy and dare you to take off your shirt." Still it was a win-win since she'd get to see his shoulders and chest more this way.

His cheeks were burning as he took a few sips of his tea, setting the cup back down on the table before removing his shirt. Throwing it over the chair he sat back down and flexed his stomach muscles a little. "The truth will be what are you thinking right now?"

While there was a hint of lust in her eyes, there was also a tenderness. "Truth? It would have to be that I'd like to be able to rest my head against your chest right now."

It was hard for her to believe he hadn't been with anyone for a while but stranger things had happened. "Well that's reassuring," she chuckled but smiled warmly at him. "I'll let you chose for me this time, truth or dare."

There was a moment of worry that she'd done something wrong but then she thought maybe he just needed to go to the bathroom. Turning on the music to calm her sudden nerves, she blew bubbles with her gum while waiting patiently for him to return.

The bubble was too large and popped right as he sat down and spoke. "Ummmm ... getting gum off my face," she complained and managed to pull it all off before rubbing her face with a napking. "And I believe you were going to chose a truth or dare for me." Another little swipe with her fingers let her know she had it all clean.

Well that was a bit perplexing but something anyone with an inner child didn't mind doing. With a bit of a laugh, she stuck her tongue out at him and then did the 'open up and say ah' thing like he were a doctor checking her tonsils. "How's that?"

"That one was easy peasy so sure," she bobbed her head and waited expectantly. Unless he meant she was supposed to ask him, she was thinking he wanted something else.

"Right," she muttered and stopped staring at his chest. "Ummmm ... okay ... truth ... you seem to like the idea of getting caught ... where would the ideal place be?"

Back
Top Bottom