Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He could tell by the sparkle in her eyes that she enjoyed his words. "I just want to enjoy Vegas with someone, have been there once but it was for business years ago so quite boring."

"Lots of things are boring if you don't have someone to share them with," she agreed. "It's why they invented food delivery service I think." Perhaps she ordered out quite a bit ... good thing he couldn't see the menus stuck on the fridge.

He smiled and nodded to her words. "Oh I love cooking even for myself, better when I do have company though. So you going to give me a private dance show?"

He'd already busted one of her surprises ... dangit! There was that slight hesitation that told him so. "Actually, I did look up this one place that has private rooms and was thinking ..." She looked off to the side doing that little head bob, "yeah, I'd planned on it."

She was one of those fun people, always seeming to get caught flat footed but scrambling to recover. "Oh! I hadn't thought of that but ... guess I should have after that nice little scene you sent me this morning." She looked a little sheepish and her eyebrows raised as she remembered watching it multiple times. "I don't mind but I'm really out of practice so when I start to look too stupid, tell me to stop okay?"

"A little," she admitted. "But I want to do something nice for you ... like you did for me." Her self-confidence had been torn to bits by her last boyfriend and there were a few residual anxities about exposing herself. It was her nature to want to please though, and she agreed with easing into it. "I can either just dive right in or you can give me a little direction."

He could tell that she had not just been hurt but humiliated before as a warm smile spread wide across his face, eyes sparkling back at her . "Sweetie you can ease into it when you feel comfortable, perhaps we could play a little game of something."

The little bit of tension that had made her shoulders creep up was easing a little. Even her eyes were losing that worried look. "Sounds interesting ... what kind of a game?"

"Hmmmm ... I really suck at poker," she stated and tilted her head to the side, "which is why you won't see me gambling in Vegas." Brightening back up, she said "That just leaves truth or dare. So what'll it be ... truth or dare?" Her eyes were intent, focused on his face on the screen as she waited.

She blushed hotly, clearing her throat and taking a sip of flavored water. "Well I did say truth ... it was my best friend Laura and we were in the 7th grade. She had a boyfriend but didn't want to go into things with him until she practiced a little."

"It's a flaw of mine but yes ... and since I didn't have any guys lining up at the time for me to practice with ..." She shrugged a little and considered her next question. "What's your favorite position?"

He gave a wider smile and nod before looking a little perplexed at the screen. "I like them all, should be all about the pleasure for my partner."

Back
Top Bottom