Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Trish had found herself busy as well, doing some overtime to make sure all the work was done in the required 24-hour turnaround timeframe since a couple of employees were out due to illness. She hadn't been sleeping well so wasn't feeling great herself so Friday night found her taking some Tylenol PM and going face first into the bed for 14 hours.

She groaned, not wanting to get out of the bed and only doing so because her bladder was entirely too insistent. "Fine fine fine," she grumbled and crawled out of the bed. Her eyes were puffy and her hair was a total mess from rooting around. "I cannot hook up that webcam looking like this. I'm like the frickin' bride of Frankenstein." A good shower helped wake her up as well as a couple of cups of coffee. She started the archaic process of curling her hair and applying makeup in the hopes she'd look halfway presentable.

Slipping on her blue jeans and a light blue button-down blouse, she trapised over to the computer and turned it on. The message popped up and she smiled that he'd already sent a note ... and ... oh my ... mail. Wisely she sat down before clicking the link and sat there a bit awe struck. "So that's how that thingie works," she muttered about the ring and then she sat there quietly, swallowing and trying to moisten her mouth. "He shot all the way up to his chest! Good lord ..." It was a little while later, and a few rewinds to boot, before she popped in as available.

Good morning handsome. I see you had a productive morning ... the only word I can use to describe that is A-Ma-Zing!

He was not sure what she would make of the video, was it going to far or not he thought to himself. Oh well if he did not hear back from her then he knew it had been too far too soon, showering and changing into a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt he had a good hearty breakfast, sat reading the paper for a few minutes before walking casually back to his study to read the computer screen.

"So you did enjoy the show I put on?"

*blushes* Actually I did ... quite a bit. On the unsexy side, it was quite interesting actually since I'd never really watched that that closely. On the sexy side, I'm a little worried you're going to blow my brains out but don't really care. You are frickin' hot darlin! Oh, and sorry I didn't get online earlier. I sort of slept in and then needed to attempt to make myself presentable. :/

He was flabbergasted to say the least, it had been done for her viewing only and would do it again when they met in person.

"Thoroughly rapt you enjoyed the show, feel it is always better to be totally upfront with someone so what you see is how I am when fully aroused."
He paused in his typing.

"Sweetie I am sure you are always sexy."

*laughing* Oh you didn't see me this morning. My hair was sticking out everywhere and I forgot to clean off yesterday's make up so my eyes were black and puffy. I figure you'll see that soon enough and just hope you don't run from the room screaming Cthluthu (or however the heck you spell that name) just tried to kill you.

He laughed softly.

"Sweetie you could never scare me off with your natural beauty, remember that shines from the inside out so if you keep up with those thoughts about how you look I will definitely punish you in Vegas" *chuckles and winks*

So that means I need to not behave ... right? *teases him*

After that video, she could see herself pinned beneath him having to 'suffer the consequences' and it was incentive to continue being naughty.

Okay ... spanking threats will definitely make me behave. I only had one spanking as a child and swore never to do anything to deserve one again. *sits and behaves ... after blowing a raspberry*

She had the cam plugged in and the disc was whirring away loading the software.

Well .... I might as long as it didn't sting too much. :p Almost have this cam loaded and ready.

He smiled and turned his own cam on, the small invitation sent so that she could view.

"I am quite good at massages too so don't worry yourself too much sweetie."

A good massage ... now that would be nice.

It was done and nervously she clicked the invitation. She was chewing her bottom lip, a little crease between her eyes as she concentrated and then her eyes widened. "I think I got it," she said and looked at him for the first time. Her cheeks were slightly pink but she smiled. "Hey there," she said shyly.

"Will give you one in Vegas."

He smiled as the small pciture came through even clearer, his eyes sparkling across the screen at her. "Hey there sweetie."

"You're even cuter than your picture," she continued with a soft voice and tucked her hair behind her ear. "It's really nice to see you and hear your voice." Her own voice was lower pitched, the pleasant and soothing kind of voice.

Her chin ducked a little and she smiled a little wider, causing a tiny dimple to appear in her left cheek. "So we should alert the CSI's ahead of time that any huge amount of fluids they find were probably us huh?" Clearly she liked his appearance too and while a little tongue tied still managed to flirt a little with her eyes.

He could tell she sidestepped the sex part quickly though it was heavily on her mind. "Well, some shows for sure. The jousting dinner is definitely tops on my list. And i know it sounds corney," she said with a little tilt of her head, "but I'd really like to just walk down the strip and look at all the lights. It always looks so neat on TV."

His smile widened as eyes sparkled back towards her. "I would love to walk down the strip with my arm around your waist or perhaps let it slide occasionally to your buttocks."

Her shoulders scrunched in a little, that happy but oh my gosh look creeping along her face. "That can go both ways you know, hand in your back pocket sort of thing."

Her eyes seemed to sparkle more each time he called her sweetie. "So we know a little of what I'd really like to do in Vegas so what about you?" She propped her chin in her hand and swiveled from side to side, starting to relax a bit and had that sincere about wanting to know look about her.

Back
Top Bottom