Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

She was wondering if she should bother packing anything at this point, chuckling at her audacity. A small carry-on would seem to be all she'd need.

So what are we going to do while we wile away the hours? *bats eyelashes*

He had left the room no sooner his message had been sent to wash up dishes and grab something else to drink.

"We can chat and find out more about each other, perhaps we cut the chats back to once a week."

He could sense something had not been added to it.

"I love talking to you, nightly would be ideal but I do not want to cause you more pain before we meet in Vegas."

He was hoping this made a little more sense.

She did understand but still felt she needed to back off a bit. Wouldn't be the first time she got too excited or clingy and she'd learned that lesson quite well.

It's not really pain ... more like a kid who's having a hard time waiting for Christmas morning. I don't want to crowd you though so once a week is fine.

"Sweetie I fully understand, trying to keep myself in control and not wanting to meet you sooner. Perhaps I should make a video and email it to you."

Chewing on her lip, she debated a bit. He seemed to want to give but old wounds sometimes don't heal completely and if there was a chance this could turn out to be something really special, she didn't want to blow it by being demanding or whiney.

Only if you want to but it would be nice to see you, more than just a still photograph.

She didn't want him to go to any trouble so quickly typed ...

I'll be getting that webcam tomorrow after work so we can say hi in person this weekend if you'd rather.

Her elbow slipped off the armrest. Did he mean? Her mind being in the gutter thought certain things but predominantly she had thought more innocent things.

Umm, how private? Private Private?

This was an instance when not being seen or heard was a really good thing. She would have been stammering just a little, no doubt.

So I need a special chair and megaphone ... *writes that on the To Take list* Any other requests? :)

*laughing* I figure I'll be loud enough without one. As far as requests on my side ... I really don't have any. Just getting away from here for a while and having a little fun is good enough for me. I'm sort of low maintenance really. My closet isn't full of shoes or fancy clothes.

He smiled at her response before glancing at his watch, sighing softly.

"A vacation is always good for the mind and body but alas the late hour has caught up with us both. I will let you go to sleep and catch up with you before the weekend."

It was just the right time for her to curl up with a book and drift to sleep so she agreed.

Sleep well and I'll see you in a few days. *snuggles*

He turned his computer heading for a nice cold shower before heading to bed, the weekend plans already etched in his mind as he began to work on them even while at work. Both Thursday and Friday saw him working until almost midnight, relief would come with the weekend break as he smiled and woke Saturday morning to the first few light rays of sunshine peeking through the bottom left hand corner of the curtain splashing itself over the bed. Sitting up he moved slowly from the room to his study, cock was rock hard and with the cock ring already in place and had been since the night before he knew it was going to give her a good show. Turning on the cam with the small remote he had hooked up to it he began to stroke his phallus slowly, working up the tempo making sure the camera caught all of the action before relaxing the grip from the ring, pressure that had been building up from his heavy tight sacs went straight to the purple veined bulbous tip making it pulsate violently before hot sticky white seed shot out the tip into the air landing back on his chest and stomach with the volume part catching every one of his moans and groans; he spoke hoarsely "All for you to drink up now sweetie." Smiling as he turned off the cam he began to send it of to her before leaving a short im note.

"Hey, hope you are well. Enjoy your mail sweetie."

Back
Top Bottom