DBZ roleplay

His meter began to rise as he continued to finger and thrust into her. He knew at this rate he would cum before her, but he had no other option. He pulled his finger out of her ass and gripped both of her ass cheeks before beginning to pound harder and harder into her wet pussy until he began to shoot his cum deep inside her. He gasped as he never actually shot this much out; it caused him to spasm a bit as he did so.

Jugger82 said:
His meter began to rise as he continued to finger and thrust into her. He knew at this rate he would cum before her, but he had no other option. He pulled his finger out of her ass and gripped both of her ass cheeks before beginning to pound harder and harder into her wet pussy until he began to shoot his cum deep inside her. He gasped as he never actually shot this much out; it caused him to spasm a bit as he did so.

Nazera was shocked again as he began to pound into her with reckless abandon, gripping her ass tightly. It hurt oh-so-good. She felt him release inside of her, gasping lightly and spasming out of control. She lasted all of two seconds before clamping down on him and rocking to her own orgasm, seeing dark spots in front of her eyes as she almost passed out from pleasure and overexertion.

Nathan sat there panting hard, something new to him. He had no use for panting, yet there was some reason why he was. He looked at her and mustered up a fake smile before patting her ass lightly. "Wow...that was great Master." He said smiling to Nazera.

Jugger82 said:
Nathan sat there panting hard, something new to him. He had no use for panting, yet there was some reason why he was. He looked at her and mustered up a fake smile before patting her ass lightly. "Wow...that was great Master." He said smiling to Nazera.

Nazera smiled up at him, eyes clouded and half lidded. Her mouth was dry and her breathing heavy. She reached up and ran her hands over his abs, her pussy spasming around him with the movement. "You're so good at that."

Jugger82 said:
Nathan smiled, hearing her words. "Thank you Master, you honor me." He said smiling as he patted her head. "What now?"

Nazera shrugged, suddenly feeling very tired. "I think I'm going to rest." She pulled herself off of him, his cock slowly sliding out of her as she rose, their combined cum running down her legs.

Nathan nodded as he stood up as well. He put his pants on before he wrapped an arm around her back into a hug. "Good night...Master." He turned around and headed for his pod. He entered it and closed his eyes as the hatch began to close.

Jugger82 said:
Nathan nodded as he stood up as well. He put his pants on before he wrapped an arm around her back into a hug. "Good night...Master." He turned around and headed for his pod. He entered it and closed his eyes as the hatch began to close.

Nazera padded up the plush carpet stairs to the first floor. She turned the corner, going up to the second. At the end of the hall was the Master bedroom, which decided to choose for herself. She walked in and threw back the duvet and sheets and crawled in, letting her head fall on the big downy pillows. She fell asleep to the pleasant feeling of being full of cum.

Within an hour, Nathan awoke from recharging and he exited the pod. He sat down in the living room area and began to ponder about what he should do. He didn't fully trust her saying she'd spare the planet, he figured she was just horny and needed it to hurry up. "What should I do...hm..."

Nazera slept soundly, dreaming of Planet Vegeta and how it would have been if it still existed to this day. Something about its destruction had always bothered her, besides the fact that it was her home planet and would obviously be disturbing. She groaned, turning over in her sleep, her dreams turning toward darker things.

(Crap sorry I thought I replied to this.)

Nathan sighed as he shook his head, trying to get the thoughts of leaving her out. "What am I doing...I can't stay with her...she's going to blow up the planet for this Frieza person...but if I leave, she'll be devstated and kill me most likely...Gah..."

Nazera screamed in her sleep, dreaming of her planet blowing up. For some reason, in her dream, it was Freeza that blew up Planet Vegeta. She imagined him sitting in his ship, laughing that horrible laugh as the planetary debris scattered on his vid screen. The dream, of course, was ridiculous. Freeza was her lord and master, he would never do something so terrible to his own servants.

Hearing her scream, Nathan jumped up and rushed into the bedroom. He saw that she was just sleeping and frowned, worried for her. She must've been having a nightmare...so, he did what he thought any other human would do. Comfort her, rather than wake her up in the middle of the night. He walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled into it, laying down beside her as he draped an arm gently over her.

She tensed in her sleep, her mind going blank as the dream suddenly switched gears. She was in Freeza's control room. He was sitting in the command chair, his acting throne while in space. He looked down on her with a slight smirk, giving her orders she couldn't hear. She looked at his mouth. He was saying something, but she didn't know what, the words lost to her sleeping mind. She began to cry, knowing where this avenue in the dreamscape would take her.

Nathan frowned, seeing it wasn't helping her. He pulled her closer to him so that she was cuddled next to him as his head lay gently above hers on the pillow. "Don't cry Master...please don't..."

Subconsciously hearing Nathan's words pushed her further into what was to come. "Master...please don't..." she pleaded. Freeza scowled, shouting more orders she couldn't comprehend. Her suit was ripped off of her as she was beaten bloody by hands, nails, whips, and tails. She finally collapsed on the floor, covered in blood, whimpering pitifully. The whimper came through her dream, her body shaking violently as she whimpered and pleaded.

By now, Nathan couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her gently. "Wake up! Master, wake up!" He said urgently, wanting her to be freed from the nightmare that ailed her so.

Startled, Nazera's eyes snapped open. She punched out automatically with both hands, looking around wildly, trying to remember where she was.

Feeling a punch to the face, Nathan fell out of bed with a dazed look on his eyes. "Aiyee....thanks a lot..." He said as he got up slowly, rubbing his face. "Are you alright Master? You were crying."

She wiped her face, turning away from him. "I'm...fine. What are you doing here anyway? I thought you were going to sleep in your pod."

"I did. Its been an hour already. I heard you screaming in your sleep and I come to find you crying. Are you alright?" He sat down in the bed next to her and looked at her with caring eyes.

"It...It's nothing, really." She didn't trust herself to look at him, burying her face further in her hands, wiping at her eyes furiously. What was her problem? Why were all these memories and emotions surfacing now? She was on a mission, she had something she had to do!

"Well...if thats how you want to tell me, so be it then...good night Master." He smiled as he turned toward the door, eager to actually want to hear what was wrong but knew it was best to let her keep it to herself for now. He began to make his way out of the room.

Nazera turned toward the door, partially standing at his sudden evacuation. "Wait!" She was confused, confusing herself. What was going on? She really had no idea what she wanted or needed, or even why she felt the need to keep this useless android around her, she just did. "Wait, please."

Back
Top Bottom