DBZ roleplay

Nathan nodded. "As you wish Master." He leaned his head in and place his lips onto hers gently and passionately as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

She kissed him back just as passionately, wrapping her arms around him. She rubbed her pelvis against his, massaging her hands down his back and nipping lightly on his lip.

Nathan kept his arms around her as his tongue entered her mouth like hers had to his earlier ago. He could sense the sorrow in her and he wanted to cheer up his master. "I am at your disposal...please command me." He said in his monotone robotic, yet caring, voice.

"But I am in your service...you must command me Master...if you wish for me to have more of free will on matters at hand, you must turn on my emotions...but I warn that my emotions may drive me not to do this. I feel no regret right now so I am able to say what I can not when I have emotions...I pity you."

She pouted. "I don't need your pity." She thrust up against him, rubbing their bodies together. "Make love to me, slave. Make me feel as if I'm truly needed."

"But you are Master...you truly are needed. As you said...you have a lord to serve under. And I have to serve you, by my choice. I could have ripped out my power supply long ago...but if you recall...I saw I had mixed feelings that drove me forward." He reached down to unbutton his pants. "I wish to do what will make you happy."

"I do not know...it happened ever since your first kiss me with after our first sex...I pleaded so that you would not destroy the planet and you kissed me...then when I pleaded some more...you threatened me...I do not know whether I should...follow you or...go against you."

She slipped her hand into his open pants, stroking his cock. "Why? You were so intent on killing when we first met, why the sudden confliction? What would your decision be now? And what would it be if your chip was turned on? Do you lean one way more than the other?" Nazera was truly interested in the answers to all of these questions. She had never come across a specimen such as him before. It confused, infuriated, and impressed her.

Nathan looked down and away as if in thought while she stroked his erect cock. He truly didn't know what to say, so he simply looked at her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "There's only one way to find out Master."

She looked up at him in surprise, hand tightening on his hardened member. She leaned in, kissing him gently and flicking the switch at the back of his neck. The playing, suspense, all of the mind games just increased her level of arousal, her pussy sopping through the thin crotch of her body suit.

Nathan slowly began to regain his emotions and tried to comprehend all that went on. He grabbed her by the head and pulled her to his face with slight force so that he could plant his lips onto hers. He sat there, kissing her passionately as she held onto his hardened cock.

Nazera's eyes widened in shock. His emotion chip was on and yet he was still reacting, contrary to what she believed he would do. She moan, fisting his cock faster. "Nathan..."

Nathan pulled his head away from her and smiled. "Let me cheer you up Master. I'll make your worries go away...I promise...but..." Even now, during an intimate moment with her, the only one he might ever get from her, he still pleaded. "You must spare the planet if I do this."

She nodded, rubbing the head of his cock against her clothed crotch. "Anything, please!!" She was turned on to the point of near insanity, just the thought of him fucking her of his own free will without having to order or threaten him was exciting.

He smiled and nodded as he reached into her pants and began to finger her pussy with two fingers as she rubbed the head of his cock. He would do whatever it would take to save the planet, doing this of his free will, that wasn't happening. He was still attempting to save the planet, though those mixed feelings he got hit with earlier ago still lingered around his conscious.

Jugger82 said:
He smiled and nodded as he reached into her pants and began to finger her pussy with two fingers as she rubbed the head of his cock. He would do whatever it would take to save the planet, doing this of his free will, that wasn't happening. He was still attempting to save the planet, though those mixed feelings he got hit with earlier ago still lingered around his conscious.

She bit her lip, arching up to him as his fingers slid into her. She spread her legs, willing him to fuck her. "Nathan...!"

He knew what she wanted and he'd do it. He began to take off her pants until she was completely naked from the waist down. He began to prod her, while having her stradle his lap, until he pulled her down to let her engulf his cock into her pussy.

Jugger82 said:
He knew what she wanted and he'd do it. He began to take off her pants until she was completely naked from the waist down. He began to prod her, while having her stradle his lap, until he pulled her down to let her engulf his cock into her pussy.

Nazera started panting as he disrobed her. She nearly screamed as she felt him impale her with his stiffened member. She couldn't help but rock her body back and forth on top of him, feeling his cock hit her in all the right places.
She wrapped her arms around his back, lightly nipping his shoulder before licking and sucking his neck.

Nathan continued to thrust into her, bucking his hips to move her up and down on his cock as he began to play with her breasts while she held onto him. "Does this make you happier Master?" He said as he leaned his head against hers while he attempted to pleasure her.

Jugger82 said:
Nathan continued to thrust into her, bucking his hips to move her up and down on his cock as he began to play with her breasts while she held onto him. "Does this make you happier Master?" He said as he leaned his head against hers while he attempted to pleasure her.

"Hn..nnn." She moaned, grunting as he continually hit her cervix and knocking the wind out of her. "Yes...Yes!! Oh God, Nathan!!"
She swiveled her hips, and leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows and forearms as she bounced up and down on his cock.

His sensors showed he was halfway to cumming, and he tried his best to keep it down for the longest as he continued to thrust into her. His hand trailed down her back until it rested on her ass, where it began to massage it until his index finger began to slip in and out of her asshole.

Jugger82 said:
His sensors showed he was halfway to cumming, and he tried his best to keep it down for the longest as he continued to thrust into her. His hand trailed down her back until it rested on her ass, where it began to massage it until his index finger began to slip in and out of her asshole.

Nazera ground herself against him, trying to shove his cock and finger deeper, pleased when he took the initiative to pleasure her anally as well. He certainly was learning. The stimulation to her ass drove her wild, on the verge of ecstasy, but she didn't want to cum just yet. She wanted, for once, to make him before her, to truly pleasure him sexually, if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom