DBZ roleplay

She ignored him again, walking into the heavily crowded intersection.

"I think you'll like what I have planned."

With that Nazera shot off energy balls in every direction. Cars exploded, buildings came crashing down. A stop light came smashing down, crushing a few humans. People could be heard screaming and crying. She floated in the air, slowly going around and killing any survivors. The last two she threw into the air, hitting with lasers, making their bodies explode and blood rain from the skies.

Seeing the display before him, Nathan snapped. He charged her, decking her in the back of the head to send her toward the earth and crash her into it. "You little...!!"

Nazera teleported behind him, trying to put him into a sleeper hold and leg lock as the blood continued to pour. "You ungrateful little bastard. What do you think you're doing? If you really want to die that badly, I'm more than willing to put you out of your misery."

"If I'm to die, then its going to be for saving these citizens!" He began to turn his body heat up until it was the point of nearly melting his custom-made alloy underskin. He was hoping it'd burn her and have her release him.

Nazera felt her skin begin to bubble as he burnt against her. She shifted her arms and felt something click in the back of his neck. It was too hot. She finally let go and shifted away, up into the air.

Feeling the click on his neck, his eyes went wide as his emotion programs shut down. He slowly floated toward the ground and knelt down on a knee. "Forgive me Master...my emotions drove me to do such a thing."

Nazera watched as his demeanor abruptly changed. The burns on her arm had begun to heal and she thought within the next few days, her broken arm would be healed.

She quirked an eyebrow, landing in front of him. "And your emotions now, slave?"

"Turned off manually by your hand Master..." He turned and showed her the small button, just barely visible because of how it blended with his skin color perfectly as if it were not there.

Nazera peered closely. Hm..This button would definitely come in handy. In fact...she thought she had a tasty little idea right now.

She tossed a few more humans in the air, blasting them. As their blood began to rain down on them, she watched for his reaction.

He just stood there motionless as he watched her with half-closed, soulless eyes. He would not move until he would follow her or from the given command. Some blood has splattered on his face in tiny droplets, yet he did not blink or flinch.

Nazera smiled, tilting her head back as blood bathed her. "Stand up," she commanded, holding her hand out and letting blood pool into it.

She smiled, shaking her head. "No, leave it all to me, slave."

She knelt in front of him, unzipping his pants. She took out his flaccid cock and started stroking it with her blood covered hand, sucking the head of his dick expertly.

He stood there as she did so, his cock erected to her feel. His head tilted down as she did what she did. Though he had no emotions, he still liked to gain knowledge of events happening to him. "Master...why are you doing this again? It seems illogical, you murdered the civilians around and now the military are sure to come. Are you sure now is the best of times?"

She chuckled around his cock, bouncing it around in her mouth. She pulled it away from her, licking the tip. Smiling she said, "Oh, but that's the fun of it. Those stupid humans would never be able to even touch me. What could possibly be better than fucking and killing?"

She bent forward, sucking the whole of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She rubbed her hand in a pool of blood, slicking it. She reached behind her, sticking her middle finger into her ass, lubing it up. Moaning around his stiffening member as she bounced on her own fingers. She pulled back again. "Fuck my ass."

Nathan looked at her and nodded. "Yes Master." He went around her and gripped her hips, getting a nice look at her blood-lubed asshole as he lifted it into the air some. He kept her sprawled against the ground as his cock began to prod her asshole before slipping in ever so slowly, all the while his hips moving in circular rotations to grind his cock in there as it went in.

"Ah!" She felt him pressing against her and slowly sliding his cock into her blood lubed asshole, swiveling his hips. She came instantly, closing around his enlarged dick as it stimulated her. Her arms buckled under her, her face falling into a rubble filled blood puddle. He continued to thrust against her as she shivered out her climax, calming herself.

"Yes!!!" she cried. "Finger fuck my pussy. Pinch my clit!!"

Hearing her, he nodded as he bent over so he was laying on her backside a bit. He reached over and began to swifty finger her with two fingers and the other hand began to do as she said, pinch her clitoris and move it here and there until it slipped from beneath his tight grip. "Is it to your liking Master?"

"Yes," she moaned, bucking against him as the rubble cut up her cheek. "Oh! Oh, you're so good."

She groaned, grabbing his hand and pressing it harder against her, trying to speed up its movements. Her pussy was so wet, splashing droplets of juice onto the bloody ground beneath them. "More! Please, I need your fingers inside me!"

Nathan's eye blinked Red. His sensors showed up a new program: "Overdrive" He read and said aloud. As he did so, he seemed to go slow at first...but then suddenly he started to thrust into her faster and faster, his hand now fingering her with four fingers going in and out of her rapidly and he pinched her clit even more as this all went on. His cum meter was on the rise, though not as fast as it should've gone.

Jugger82 said:
Nathan's eye blinked Red. His sensors showed up a new program: "Overdrive" He read and said aloud. As he did so, he seemed to go slow at first...but then suddenly he started to thrust into her faster and faster, his hand now fingering her with four fingers going in and out of her rapidly and he pinched her clit even more as this all went on. His cum meter was on the rise, though not as fast as it should've gone.

Nazera nearly screamed at how powerful the stimulation was. It felt as if her whole body were electrified, vibrating with fast movements.
"Oh! Oh, ah!!" She felt her pussy start to convulse around his fingers, twitching as she tried to hold back her impending orgasm, which promised to be more powerful than any she had had before.
"Oh shit, oh shit!"

As he continued, he was nearing the point of cumming ever so quickly. When the sensors said he was almost there, he spoke to her, though he never slowed down. "Master, within moments I will cum again. Where shall I put it?"

Jugger82 said:
As he continued, he was nearing the point of cumming ever so quickly. When the sensors said he was almost there, he spoke to her, though he never slowed down. "Master, within moments I will cum again. Where shall I put it?"

"Shoot it inside of me!" She twisted back, grabbing him closer to her. His hands and cock were too much for her. She thrust backward onto him, feeling as if she was being ripped apart as her ass tightened painfully around his cock, her pussy contracting harshly around his fingers. The pressure of his hand on her clit making her squirt in pleasure, her fingers flicking his emotion button.

Feeling his emotions come back, he gasped from the rush of what was going on. It was all to much for him, his cum meter shot up and he began to shoot his load heavily inside of her, harder than before. As he sat there shooting it in, he could see his power begin to drain from the overdrive mode until it was near depletion. He fell over and seemed to be in an off-like mode.

Back
Top Bottom