DBZ roleplay

She tensed as he began to finger fuck her and suck on her clit. "Yes. Oh! Uh, just like that." She shivered at his ministrations, lifting her legs and putting her feet on the couch to open herself up more. She put one hand lightly on the top of his head, neither pulling nor pushing. Her other hand massaged her breasts, pulling harshly on the nipples, then lifting them up and licking around them with her tongue.

Nathan opened his eyes as he saw the display before him while he went to work. By now, he was fully erect and a new meter on his sensor popped up with simply the phrase "Cum". Knowing what this meant, he knew it was how long before his body would shoot his own set out when he'd use it. Sure he was robotic, but he was moreover human with body parts and organs. He continued to lick and suck her clitoris while he fingered her, but now he stuck a second finger in like this. "Master...let me know when to use my cock."

"Ah!" She bucked against him as he inserted another finger. Naive to the ways of the world or not, this android knew how to please. "Soon," she gasped, her pussy becoming slick with juices. "Oh fuck!" She yelled, feeling pleasure course through her. She pinched her nipple, pulling it as hard as she could. His tongue on her clit was almost too much. She was almost ready to orgasm, but tried to hold it off. "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

He nodded as he stood up straight and began to undo the pants he wore. When they were lowered, his erect cock was shown to her and he laid the shaft of it against her crevice. Figuring it was pretty much the same, he began to rub the shaft along her crevice and noticed his cum meter was going up and down by the smallest of levels.

Nazera was actually surprised at how large his cock was. She really hadn't expected this metal man to have one at all. She shivered as he teased her opening with it. She bucked against it, trying to get it in. She whimpered, eyes tearing with the need to be fucked. "Do it!" She cried.

Hearing her, he nodded as he started to thrust his cock into her pussy. He was surprised at how it felt, amazing. He kept on thrusting as his hands reached down to rub her clitoris as he did so.

She started as his cock thrust into her, stretching her further than his fingers already had. It hurt slightly, but she liked it. She thrust against him, arching her back. It felt so good! She bit her lip until she tasted blood, her breathing speeding up the closer she got to orgasming. She reached out, pulling him to her as he pounded away. "Ahn! Don't, don't cum yet."

Jugger82 said:
Nathan blinked as she pulled him out of her. He nodded as he heard her command. "Why not Master? Why can't I? I thought it was what you wanted."

She closed her eyes, gasping with effort. "Not yet, not yet." When she regained her breath, she opened her eyes again. "Sit on the couch."

Jugger82 said:
Nathan blinked and nodded as he settled down on the couch next to her. He looked at her and waited for what would happen next.

Nazera climbed on top of him, easily sliding his cock back into her. She bobbed up and down on his cock, slamming down hard on it, trying to get it in to the base. Her breasts giggled in front of his face as she continued pounding herself down on his shaft.

Nathan could see his cum meter was on the rise drastically and was fighting from reaching the top. His right eye flashed red over and over again knowing it would end soon. "Master! It won't be long now before I cum!"

She nodded, thrusting hard onto him. She could feel him slamming into her cervix. The pain felt so good. She continued to impale herself on him, feeling the head of his cock nudging her. She bounced up and down, feeling her pussy begin to tighten. Using her powers, she flung herself down on him hard, his cock penetrating the opening of her cervix, causing her to cum with such force she bucked hard enough to throw them off the couch.

Feeling her cum, he too did also. He spasmed a bit, feeling it for the first time and the cum meter shot to zero percent as he lay there, looking at her. "So...am I free now?"

Feeling her spasms subsiding, she heard his question. She rolled, sitting a top him once more, his cock still within her. She laughed wholeheartedly. "Oh no, my dear boy, that ship has sailed."

She stood up, their combined cum leaking from her pussy, some running down her legs, some falling onto his cock and stomach. "What other fun shall I have with you?"

His eyes widened as he grabbed ahold of her shoulders angrily. "What the hell do you mean that it sailed!? You said I could have my freedom if I do this!!" Little did she know that the manual emotion on/off button was on the back of his neck.

Jugger82 said:
His eyes widened as he grabbed ahold of her shoulders angrily. "What the hell do you mean that it sailed!? You said I could have my freedom if I do this!!" Little did she know that the manual emotion on/off button was on the back of his neck.

She grinned. "Oh, but you declined that offer, remember? I simply agreed not to kill everyone in this city one by one as you watched. Not that it very much matters. They will be space matter within a month."

His grip tightened on her. "What do you mean space matter, you said you wouldn't kill them if I became your slave!" He grew angrier and angrier by the minute. If she said one more thing that he considered a disagreement or evil in his eyes, he was going to deck her across the chin.

Jugger82 said:
His grip tightened on her. "What do you mean space matter, you said you wouldn't kill them if I became your slave!" He grew angrier and angrier by the minute. If she said one more thing that he considered a disagreement or evil in his eyes, he was going to deck her across the chin.

She leaned forward, kissing him deeply, then grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head. "Listen to me slave. What I say goes. I never agreed not to kill anyone. How could you be naive as that? I simply said I wouldn't kill them one by one, with you there to watch. Who cares anyway? They're just a bunch of worthless maggots for me to stomp with my shoe."
She went to the bathroom and put on her body suit, then walked back into the living room to don her armor and blade.

He was surprised to feel her lips on his, but he did not resist nor give into the kiss. When she pulled away, he looked down as if confused while she spoke. He knew what she said was wrong but...something within him he could not understand was driving him not to interfere now...even though he knew he had to. When she came back with her suit on, he looked up to her with the confused face still on. "What're you going to do now...kill more innocents........why...?"

She scoffed. "What I don't understand are these continuous questions you have! Shut up! You are a slave and will do as you're told if you don't want to be made into scrap metal!"

She finished getting all of her gear in place and hopped back up in the window sill. "Are you coming or not?"

Looking down, he let the words sink in. It only made him more confused...did she have feelings for him or not? They had just had sex, yet she was threatening to turn him into scrap metal. HE got up and walked over to the window, not meeting eye contact with her. "Yeah whatever....I'll follow you..." He decided to stick around to see where this would go.

She looked him up and down, biting her lip. "Au naturale, huh?" She smiled at his naked form before turning and jumping out the window. She walked down the street to a shopping district filled with people. This would be perfect for what she had planned next. But first she wanted to get her wound tended to by a physician, her recent romp re-opening the hole in her left arm, the bones grinding painfully together. Surely their doctors were advanced enough to quickly heal her?

He looked down and indeed noticed he forgot to put his pants back on. He rubbed the back of his head before pulling his pants up. He flew after her, wondering where she was going. "Where are we going Master? You aren't going to...do that already are you?"

She smiled, ignoring him and entered a medical building. She stormed into the doctor's office, demanding treatment. The measly humans jumped to her every whim, after much threatening. She ended up with her arm in a cast, the hole sewn shut.
She sighed, rolling her eyes. Such primitive technology.

She walked back to the shopping district, looking back to see if Nathan still followed.

Back
Top Bottom