DBZ roleplay

It was not long before both men erected for her. They smirked as Eli began to take down her pants and pull her on top of him so that Eli was under her. Cello went over and spread her legs so that her pussy was clear to them as he shoved his green cock in. Eli began to shove his cock into her asshole.

Nazera yelled, feeling both hard green Namekian cocks filling her holes. It felt so good. She had a hard time trying to find a good rhythm, overwhelmed by Eli's member thrusting in and out of her sensitive ass.

They continued to thrust into her, Cello was playing with her clitoris while Eli reached up to play with her ass. Cello thrust his cock deep into her like he had before just so it'd pain her as he did so, Eli focused moreover on her breasts rather than her asshole as his fingernails began to poke and pinch at her nipples.

Nazera quivered, nerve endings being overwhelmed by the combined sensations the brothers were giving to her. She screamed, thrusting against Cello's abnormally long cock as it threatened to penetrate her cervix again. Her hands moved on top of Eli's, unsure if she wanted him to stop or do more.

(Crap! I thought I replied to this, no wonder you asked if I was bored wit the DBZ RP.)

Continuing to thrust harder and faster into her, both brothers began to cum inside her at the same time as they pushed their cocks to the limit inside of her pussy and asshole, filling her up.

Nazera screamed as the two filled her up with their cocks, busting their loads deep inside her. Eli was further in her ass than she could ever remember another man being and her muscles squeezed his cock as her orgasm began. Cello was buried inside of her, her cervix ripping painfully as she came around him, cum and blood trickling slowly from both of her holes as she collapsed back onto Eli's chest, spasming in delightful pain around the brothers.

(Its funny how this RP has the most posts out of all the Fandom RPs here lol)

The brothers chuckled as they pulled themselves out of her to let the juices of the three people flow out of Nazera. "How's that for training?" Eli said smirking as he licked up and down Nazera's neck. Cello put his pants on and smiled. "We should head back now, unless you want to clean up."

(Hahaha! We're just that awesome.)

Nazera sighed, shuddering weakly as they pulled from her. Their combined juices and her blood pulsing out of her as her ass and pussy clenched, making her hiss in pain. "That was definitely some great training. We should train more often." She smiled at the two and walked to the pool below the waterfall. "As much as I like some hot Namekian cum wriggling around inside me, I don't think Nathan would appreciate it," she said as she sank down into the pool, tenderly cleaning between her legs, trying not to moan as she fingered her own asshole.

(Haha yeah lol)

"I'm gonna go on ahead then, I'll see you when you get home." Cello said as he took off for the house. Eli walked over to the waterfall and sat under it like his brother did.

Nazera chuckled, noting how alike the brothers were. "Meditating, are you?" She thought she was done cleaning herself and stood, clenching her muscles to see if any more semen would come out.

"Nope, its just a massage. I just like sitting in this position cause its relaxing." He said smiling to her. "You going to head home or wait around here a bit?"

"I think it's alright for us to go back." She walked back over to her clothes and put them back on. "And the flight back will dry me off. I'm ready when you are."

Nazera drifted up into the air and followed Eli back to the house. She walked in through the door and headed toward the kitchen to fix herself something to eat, hungry from overexertion.

"What? He ran...away? Why?" She turned around and jumped out the window, flying toward the caves and hoping he was there. The android's actions truly confused and infuriated her.

Nazera was pissed. What was Nathan's problem? She decided if he was going to be moody, they would just return to the house and wait for him there, IF he came back. She landed back at the house and stomped in, going upstairs to the Master bedroom and flinging herself atop it.

Cello followed her upstairs, the thought of trying anything the last on his mind. "Well...he kinda yelled something before he left...actually a speech kinda, basically, he was pissed thinking you chose only him and that you cheated again, said he was never gonna return...yada yada...uh...yep, basically it." He said reading from a memo he wrote down about how he'd explain it to her.

Cello shook his head. "No, he stormed out the house and flew off faster than I've ever seen him fly before...gah...now I'm startin to feel guilty about fooling around with you. And whats worse, you don't need this kind of sorrow in you when the tourney is just tomorrow."

Nazera pulled at her hair. The android was frustrating her, she was grasping at her last straw. She had done all that he had asked of her AND she even killed her Lord Freeza to save Namek AND the Earth just to be with him. What more could he possibly want from her?

She sat up, rubbing the tears from her eyes and turned to Cello. "Do you think...Do you think that you and Eli could look for him? I don't know what he's going to do...I mean...He's tried to kill himself before, not long before we went to Namek. I just don't know what he'll do to himself or others."

Cello nodded and held onto her arm gently. "I promise, we'll try out best to find him...okay? We won't let anythign happen to him...besides, if he does manage to kill himself, can't you just put him in that little pod doo-hicky down in the basement? Nevermind, we'll be back soon." He said as he turned to get his brother to go out and find Nathan.

Back
Top Bottom