DBZ roleplay

Nazera smiled and sighed, switching her view toward the android. "Let him sleep. I'll get changed." She walked up the stairs to the second floor and down the hall to the Master bedroom. There, she rifled through the drawers and found a dark brown pair of goucho pants and a dark green tank top.

"You awake?" Cello said to Nathan who remained silent. "I know you're awake...look, don't worry. I nor Eli will try anything against her unless she tries anythign against us...but we'll tell you if anything happens." Nathan remained silent as he slowly nodded his head in approval, hoping nothing would happen.

Nazera padded lightly down the hall and back down the stairs to the living room, smiling at the two Namekians. "Alright, how's that?"

Nazera nodded, walking to the door and skipping up into the air. Without hesitating to see if they were behind her, she sped off to the forest clearing by the waterfall where she'd had sex with Cello.

Cello and Eli followed after her until they reached the waterfall. Eli sat down on a rock within the lake as he watched the two. Cello looked at Nazera and smirked. "Ready for an ass kicking?"

Nazera raised a brow. "I thought we were training, leave the sex talk for later." She smirked before going in for the attack, aiming a few punches at his head and kicking out with her legs.

The Namek's extending limbs definitely proved a challenge for her, nearly getting tripped up in them as she tried to block. She flashed, suddenly behind him, aiming a low power beam, mostly light rather than power. If it hit, it would be lucky to leave a small scorch mark.

He dodged out the way before his pantings got charred from the beam. He smirked as he looked at her. "No beams now, we're fighting humans after all, we don't want to kill them...do you?" He said as he sent his arm out toward her, extending it to great lengths in an attempt to pin her to the ground.

Nazera smirked. "I suppose not." She was taken off guard as his arm shot out, pinning her to the ground. She looked up at him suggestively. "Oh, you're so forceful. I like it."

Cello laughed. "You like everything about us Namekians haha." He said as he retracted his arm back to his body. He approached her and held his hand out to her to help her up.

Cello laughed as he patted her head. "Well then, thats awfully nice of you, though what about Nathan? We know you slept with him, have you chose him over us?"

Nazera smiled, shaking her head. "It was absolutely wonderful. He was so passionate. As I understand it, he's alright with me having other lovers as long as he doesn't walk in on the act."

Cello raised an eyebrow. "Is that truly what he said?" He said smiling as he walked over. If this were true, he'd have no problem with him TELLING of when they had sex, like he said he would tell him.

Nazera put a finger on her full lips, thinking. She nodded, believing herself right. "Yes. I swore that he would never see me fuck another man."

Cello guessed it would all come down to when he told. He nodded as he placed his hand on Nazera's head. "Well then, I guess I already know what you want to do."

Cello chuckled. "My dick was already too big for you last time, what do you want it to stretch for?" He said smirking as he placed his hands on her shoulders to massage them.

She smiled. "Well, one can never have too much Namek dick inside them." Nazera leaned up on her tip toes, kissing him. "And what if I get used to it? Or if I want you to shove that big, hard green cock somewhere other than my pussy?"

"Thats what I'm for." Eli said as he appeared behind Nazera. Both Namekians smirked as they looked at eachother and then to her. "So...how about it?" Cello said to her. "Think you can handle two Namekians at once?"

Nazera felt a blaze of heat roll through her body. She'd never had two men at once and the thought made her woozy with arousal as the blood swiftly flew to her wetting pussy. She shivered. "I'm always up for a challenge."

The Namekians smirked as they began to lower their pants. Each took one of her hands and placed them onto their cocks so that she'd get them erect whereas Cello began to massage her breast, Eli her ass.

Nazera moaned, moving her hands expertly over the two green cocks. One hand rubbed Eli, the pinky playing with the skin just under the head of his dick. The other squeezed Cello, pressing her thumb firmly into the slit on the end of his member.

Back
Top Bottom