DBZ roleplay

Nazera smiled as he left, getting up and walking to the bathroom. She drew a bath for herself, stripping off the jersey dress and stepping in to the tub to soak. She rubbed between her legs, washing the semen from her, getting herself wet from the feel of fingers inside of her.

Nathan finally exited the basement after finding all about the new upgrades the pod had given him. He seemed to smile as he sat down on the couch, though he wondered where Nazera had went. He walked through the house and checked all the rooms but all he found was a sleeping Eli. He was now approaching the bathroom as he reached for the handle and opened it. He stepped inside and looked around before his eyes went wide to seeing her nude in the tub, he blushed...He blushed? Nathan couldn't believe it...He felt his cheeks, almost forgetting that she was in the tub.

Nazera moaned as her fingers flickered in and out of her, her thumb grinding into her clit as she thrust against her hand, sending water over the edge of the tub.

Nathan blushed as he could not look away as he watched her play with herself. He knew it was wrong to just eavesdrop like he was, and that he didn't want anything to do with her sexually but...seeing her like this, he just couldn't stop watching.

She grabbed her breast, squeezing tightly, biting her lip as she slid three fingers into her cunt. She bucked wildly, moaning heavily. Her pinky shoved into her puckered asshole and she screamed loudly, orgasming around her own fingers. The water from the tub was spraying around in all directions as she convulsed in the tub.

Nathan could not resist as he looked at her with locked on eyes. He watched her so closely that it soon became too much for him when she orgasmed. He turned and tried to leave, but in doing so his foot kicked a small plastic trash can causing a thump as he left the room, the door closing and making some noise as well. He went into the living and tried his best to get his erection to go down.

Nazera was startled, opening her eyes just in time to see Nathan trip over the trash can and bolt from the room. She leaned over, draining the tub and got up, walking after him into the living room. "Nathan? Are you alright?"

Seeing her come, his cheeks became a rose red as he grabbed the nearest couch pillow and laid it in his lap to hide the fact he was watching her. He smiled and nodded as he tried to play innocent. "Y-Yeah, just fine!"

Nathan still kept the innocent look on his face. "I-I wasn't in the bathroom! I was...just coming out of the basement!" He said, he gulped and could feel himself slowly start to stress and panic silently as he spoke to her.

Nathan kept the pillow firmly on his lap. "I just want a cushion to rest my elbows on!" He said as he but one of his elbows on the pillow. He used the hand of that arm to hold his head as he looked at her with a smile.

She looked at him cynically, water still dripping from her naked body to the floor. She grabbed her breasts with both hands. "Why not rest them on these cushions instead?"

Nathan blushed and shook his head as he looked away from her. "I...I don't want to...I haven't made my decision to take you back yet...!" He said, gulping she wouldn't go batshit crazy on him saying that. If she managed to defeat Frieza when he could not, he was certain he'd probably be forced back into the Sex Slave position and against his will like before.

Nazera leaned down and kissed him, rubbing her hands over his chest. "It's alright. You can take all the time you need." She knelt in front of him, tugging at the cushion again.

Nathan kept the cushion where it was, his heart starting to ache again as he conflicted on what he should do. The kiss reminded him of their first and it pained him. "That means sex too by the way!"

Nathan gulped as he slowly removed the cushion to show the erection in his pants. "I...kind walked in on you while you were...masturbating and I couldn't turn away..."

Nazera, upon seeing his clothed erection, started to salivate. She groaned, sitting back on her haunches, looking up at him desperately. "Nathan..."

Nathan looked at her, seeing she was ready for him. He bit his lip as he looked away. "You hurt me Nazera...you said you loved me and I...no...we've been over this already..." He had a sorrow tone in his voice. "I...I think I need to go...I'll leave you to Eli and just leave..."

"Nathan...It doesn't have to be that way. Please, just stay with me." She reached up, slowly caressing his cock through his jeans.

"Nathan...I love you, please!" She sighed, falling back onto the floor, her pussy gleaming wet with juices. "I love you, I want you! Why are you putting me in this position?"

"Huh...from my point of view you put yourself in that position." He said, referring to when she fell onto the floor. "If I find you with them again...I swear I'll never forgive you...you should have at least made things clear when you first told me you loved me...now my heart is set on being your only man..." He moved down and sat beside her as he began to stick his rotating finger into her pussy, like he did on the ride to Namek.

Back
Top Bottom