DBZ roleplay

Nazera smiled, caressing his face. "I blew him up and tossed his remains into a river of liquid hot magma." She moved closer to him, throwing her arms around him. "Nathan is fine. Freeza decapitated him, but he's in his recharge pod being fixed as we speak." She nuzzled into his neck. "I was so worried when you didn't wake up."

Eli chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her as she nuzzled his neck. "No worries...I've had the strongest of healing techniques since I was small, no one can beat me that easily. Even Cello can't take me down permanently ha...speaking of which, how'd he die? He betrayed us didn't he?"

Nazera shook her head. "No. Nathan and Cello were in on it together. They tricked Freeza and used the wish themselves to make us strong enough to defeat him. He's out in the living room right now, safe and sound."

Eli smiled and sighed a breath of relief. "Well...thats a load off my mind haha. Well then...what shall we do now? Any plans for the future my lovely Nazera?"

She chuckled, leaning forward to kiss him. "Your brother is battle crazy. There is a tournament to be held in three days time that he wishes to participate in. Will you join us?"

Eli smiled but shook his head no. "Sorry babe, but I said I only fight to protect. There's no point in me fighting for sheer fun; what I do with you is what I do for fun." He said smiling. "So then...I'm sorry to say I can't live up to my offer right now, my body is still pretty sore."

Nazera smiled, fingering his antennae. "That's alright, I don't expect you to be fully functional. I do expect you to keep up your part of our bargain and fuck me until I scream for you to stop. Like that will happen. Who would ever scream for a big green cock to stop slamming into them, making you cum over and over until you can't even breathe?"

Eli chuckled as he shook his head. "Of course my dear, of course. Now run along now...let me rest. Unless, you want to spend the night in the bed with me?" He said smiling to her.

"I meant actual sleeping, non-sexual I mean. You know?" He said stretching a bit as he closed his eyes. His breathing slowed as if he had truly fell asleep.

Nazera sighed and walked back out to the living room, sitting next to Cello. "Eli is fine. I told him everything that happened and he's gone back to sleep now."

"Really then?" He said smiling. "Well, if you're bored, perhaps we could do something to...let the time go by?" He said smiling as his arm draped over her shoulder, though his hand gripped at her breast.

Nazera smiled. "Again? My poor little pussy." She gasped lightly as he groped her breast, feeling herself becoming wet.

"No no...we don't have to go that far if you don't want it, I can simply just pleasure you with...other things." He said smiling as his hand went to where her pussy would be. He began to rub the outside of her clothing, feeling her become wet.

Cello laughed, seeing her plea. He began to push his finger against the clothing more and began to move it along her crevice, causing her underwear to go into her pussy slightly as his finger rubbed up and down it.

Nazera grabbed his arm, her nails sinking in as she shuddered against him, enjoying the feel of his fingers against her. "Cello...Oh god!"

"Thats right...you love this don't you?" He said as he slipped his hand into her underwear now and began to finger her with three fingers, all three sliding in and out at different times and rates.

"Ah!" She cried, thrusting against his fingers, her wetness rolling over his hand and dripping steadily onto the couch. She could barely stand it, so soon after having his abnormally large cock inside of her. Her pussy was so sensitive she was already on the brink, threatening to go over.

He continued to finger her, eager to have her climax onto his fingers as they did their jobs. "Go on, do it...I know you want to." He said as he licked up and down her neck with the gentlest of strokes from his tongue.

As Cello licked up down her neck telling her to cum, she couldn't help but do so. Her cunt closed on his three fingers and she bit her lip, trying not to scream out her pleasure as she convulsed around him.

Cello chuckled as he licked her once more before pulling his fingers out. He looked at them and smirked as he reached into her shirt, playing with her nipples with the wet fingers. "You made my hands all wet...I need to wipe them on something."

Once he was done getting it all off, he smiled as he kissed her temple. "Well then...off to bed for me. Good night my lovely Nazera." He said as he laid down, using the arm rest of the couch as a pillow. Nathan's pod said it only needed another twelve hours and he could still be woken up in the pod now. At that moment though, the upgrade was actually finishing itself so that it removed the emotion button to have it so that Nathan always had emotions...

Nazera smiled and decided to head off to bed herself, going back to the bedroom Eli was in. She stripped off her clothes and crawled under the covers next to him, her pussy juice and Cello's cum spreading out onto the bed sheets under her as she slept.

Back
Top Bottom