DBZ roleplay

Nazera smiled, liking his attitude. "I think they have what are called 'Martial Arts Tournaments.' Perhaps we could have fun at one of those ventures?"

Nazera shrugged. "I haven't a clue." Looking on the coffee table in the livingroom, she saw a brightly covered flier. It advertised an upcoming Martial Arts Tournament. Looking at a nearby calendar, she saw that the tourney was only three days away. "According to this sheet, there will be a fight in three days time. Perfect. Perhaps Eli and Nathan could then join us."

Nazera counted on her fingertips. "According to this earth schedule, the tournament will start at noon...that gives us....75 hours."

"75 hours huh? Cool. All the more time to start training." He said smirking as he stood up and headed out the door, leaving Nazera behind.

Meanwhile in Nathan's pod, his body had already been pieced back together as a skeleton but repairs were far from over. His power supply was fixed, so he could be turned on while inside the pod if it were to happen. His emotion button, still not fixed...yet.

Nazera watched as Cello left the building. She was confident that, with her new found abilities and transformations, she could easily win the competition. The flight to Earth had taken a long time. Concerned about Eli, she went into the bedroom to check on him.

Eli was still unconscious as he lay on the bed. His wounds were healed, yet his arm still looked busted. Not a problem for him once he would get conscious again.

Cello shrugged. "You don't know, you're new to this planet as well. Besides, who needs training? We're probably the strongest beings here."

(Perhaps your second character could be someone powerful in the tournament? Since we're heading up to the Android Saga I was thinking like Android Two, like one of Nathan's sister.)

"Relaxation. Thats what." He said smiling to her. He floated down into the water and shoot a weak mouth beam into it to warm it up so it'd be like a hot tub.

(Just be sure to grab an image)

"Do you mind if I join you?" Nazera stripped off the jersey dress, leaving her completely naked. She had to admit, the Namek was sexy, slightly better looking than his brother.

(Will do, already looking.)

(Perhaps we should add in our own sagas and actually do the movies as well, if you've seen the movies I mean. I just started rewatching them and by now, we can start with Cooler's Revenge and up.)

Cello chuckled as he shook his head, seeing the naked woman. "Not at all...not. At. All." He said smiling to her as he looked at her.

(Sure. I've seen a few of the films, or we could just stick to the tv series, either is fine. You're going to have to fill in the blanks though. It's been a while for me.)

Nazera smiled, slowly slipping into the heated pool, moaning as the water started working to relax her stiff muscles. "This feels wonderful. Please join me."

(I've never seen much since past GT but I know basic gists of three of the storylines. The baby saga, the 7 Dragon saga (I think thats what its called), and the one where they gotta travel through the galaxy to find the black star dragonballs)

Cello moved over and sat down beside the girl, smiling as he draped an arm over her shoulder. "So tell me a little bit about yourself Saiyan."

Nazera looked up at him, letting her fingertips trail along his thigh under the heated water pool. "What would you like to know, Namek?"

"My name is Nazera." She placed her hand on his thigh, slipping it between his leg and his crotch, rubbing softly in small circles.

"I believe you know my name already." He said smiling as he had his hand on her inner thigh as well, rubbing it. "Tell me...you've done it with my brother I'm guessing?"

She flicked her finger out, touching his cock before returning to suggestively rubbing his thigh. "Does that bother you?"

Back
Top Bottom