DBZ roleplay

"It does actually...you've only had a taste of Namekian cock, I'm the older and more experienced brother." He said smirking as his cock began to erect to hr touch. Halfway and it was already almost as big as Eli's.

Nazera smirked. "Is that so?" She gave up the pretense of rubbing his leg, actively rubbing his cock, taking hold of it with her hand. The warm water created good lubrication, allowing her to stroke it without difficulty, the viscosity of the water making her hand go slower, though.

He chuckled seeing as how she wasn't going as fast as she wanted to go. He shook his head and smiled. "Perhaps you should use something heavier to get it up all the way, say...your body?" He said smiling as he spread his legs some,

Nazera smiled wickedly, positioning herself over his half-flaccid and enormous cock. She used her hand to guide it to her tight opening and painfully forced it in, sitting on his lap with it completely sheathed within her, breathing hard.

"Oh come now, you can take a blast to the body but you can't take a cock to the pussy?" He said smiling as he saw how hard she was breathing. He forced her down slowly until his entire cock was engulfed by her.

Nazera groaned. "Ah, a-ah!" She huffed into his ear. "Taking an energy ball is a lot easier than taking a monster cock. A saiyan woman's pussy always retracts. The average woman can only take a relatively small dick if unprepared. You are...massive to say the least." She bucked against him, shivering as she assessed the hardened member now buried within her.

Nazera cried out as his cock pummeled into her, easily passing through the opening of her cervix with his massive length. She thrust back against him, turning her hips side to side as he fucked her tight pussy.

"Well now, I've never had a woman this tight before. You Saiyans must have a lot of muscle down there." He said smirking as he thrust into her a slight bit harder. "Don't hold it in...scream with pain or pleasure."

Nazera openly screamed, whether in pain or pleasure, she couldn't tell. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she ground herself against him, hoisting herself off of his cock only to slam back down on it. "Ah! You're so....you're so big! Ah, god! You're the biggest I've ever had. Fuck me with that green monster dick of yours!"

"With pleasure!" He said smirking as he began to thrust into her quickly and swiftly, in a fashion that if she were an ordinary human he'd probably rearrange her reproductive system around with it.

Nazera screamed over and over again as he continued to thrust quickly and forcefully into her. The treatment she received was utterly brutal and she loved it, her pussy straining to tighten itself around his unproportional mass as she grew closer to orgasm.

He continued to thrust deeper and harder into her until with one last thrust, he pushed his cock to the very limit inside of her as his cum began to ooze out and fill her. He began to pant as he smirked at the girl. "Thats...what a full grown Namekian is capable of."

Nazera screamed once more as she orgasmed, her pussy tightening impossibly around him as her whole body spasmed, her cervix choking around the half of his cock that had penetrated it.

She collapsed against him, breathing harshly, blood and cum oozing into the water between their legs. "Huh." She sighed, convulsing around him with the aftershock of their combined orgasms. "I think I need a regular dose from now on."

(Question, I was just wondering if your second character was literally going to be his sister or just another android. Just wondering cause I may have some plans for the future for either one. Non incest by the way.)

Cello chuckled as he shrugged. "Ah well. Though, you'll be coming back for some teasing at least. They always do." He said smiling as he laid lower into the water until his neck up was the only thing out.

(Well, considering they all have the same creator, they would technically be brother and sister...)

Nazera leaned forward, placing a light kiss on his lips, utterly reluctant to have the Namek's giant cock leave her welcoming hole. "Oh, of course."

(But Dr. Gero said he took actual human victims for his experiments, thus Android 18's ability to give birth. Or at least thats what they said when they first showed her daughter.)

Cello chuckled as he laid back even more as she kissed him. "Well then...let us relax shall we? Or should you go check on Nathan and Eli?"

(In that regard, then no, they won't be related.)

Nazera pouted. "I suppose. Nathan should be fine, he's still being put back together and recharging. It's Eli I'm really worried about. He's been out for far too long." She stood, feeling his heat leave her, dripping their combined juices and a small amount of blood into the warm pool.

(Mkay then.)

"Should we go back and look after him? Eh...I think he'll be fine. He must be in Statis. Usually when we fight, I sometimes go overboard and wound him to the point of...well, where he is now. He can actually heal his injuries, internal and external, in his sleep, though it takes him a while to do it but it heals him."

Nazera nodded. "Still, if he wakes, it would be better if someone was with him. He's never been to this planet before, so it might shock him to wake in a strange environment."

Cello followed after Nazera as they approached the house. He entered it and sat down on the couch before looking at her. "Go ahead and see my brother. I'm going to see what's on the human entertainment box." He said referring to the TV, showing he had some knowledge in human technology as he turned it on.

Nazera continued on past the living, going around the corner and down the hall to where Eli was sleeping. She entered and sat on the edge of the bed. "Eli? Eli, can you hear me?"

Eli grumbled as his eyes opened up. "Yeah yeah...what?" He sat up and yawned, not really caring he was in a place he didn't remember being in. "So...how'd Frieza die? Where's Nathan, is he alright?"

Back
Top Bottom