DBZ roleplay

Nathan continued to move his finger inside of her as it rotated. His other hand began to rotate a finger as well but this one went into her asshole so that now both her holes were being drilled.

She thrust herself against his fingers, leaning up and hugging him. "Ah, oh Nathan! Oh God! I love you!!" She bucked against his hands, shoving the buzzing fingers deeper inside of her.

Nathan smiled and pulled his fingers out, though they were still spinning causing some of her juices to splatter over them slightly. "My cock can do the same...if you're willing to go that far with rotation."

Nazera squirmed, her pussy leaking fluids onto the floor. "Yes! Nathan!" She kissed him, nipping at his lips, desperate to feel him inside of her once more.

He nodded as he shoved his cock deep into her asshole, and upon doing that, his cock began to twist and turn like his fingers did when they were inside. "Oh god if we do it like this I'm gonna cum so soon...!"

Nazera screamed again, wrapping her legs around him. His cock felt so good, vibrating and rotating inside of her tight and rarely used asshole. She thrust against him, moaning, wondering how long she could last, knowing once he shot inside of her, she was done for.

He stuck both his fingers of both hands into her pussy as she thrust back against him. His fingers began to gyrate and rotate here and there so that both holes felt such pleasure. "Oh god Nazera...this feels so good...!!"

She knew she couldn't last as he thrust both gyrating fingers inside of her. "Oh Nathan! Fuck! Shit! You're fantastic! Ah! I love you so much! Fuck me!!" She rotated her hips and thrust back down against him. "I want more of your cock! Oh, give it to me!"

Nathan heard her and did exactly as he was told. He began to thrust his cock deep and hard into her with loud plopping sounds with each contact of his hips to her ass. His fingers dug deeper into her pussy and he kept them there until he began to shoot his load deep into her asshole. Nathan began to pant as he kept his cock in her asshole, still gyrating it.

Nazera could take no more, feeling his cock slamming away at her ass and his fingers digging deep and painful into her pussy. She felt his cum inside her, his semen coating the inside of her ass and spurting out as she came. She squirmed on his cock, muscles clenching painfully as his fingers and dick continued to rotate and vibrate within her. She began to have rolling orgasms, cumming so hard she squirted pussy juice, soaking the floor beneath them as well as Nathan's stomach and pants. She panted hard, collapsing against the floor.

Nathan finally pulled out now that his clothing had some of her pussy juices on him. He smiled as all rotating parts stopped and he laid down in the puddle that was underneath Nazera. He had an arm over her and he hugged her close as he kissed her temple. "I love you."

Nazera smiled. "I love you too." Swept up in the ecstasy of her multiple orgasms, Nazera fell asleep in her own juices.

(night!)

(Gnight)

Nathan smiled and closed his eyes. Feeling refreshed and empty of his cum, he closed his eyes as he draped his arm over her to pull her close to him. He fell asleep.

Nazera woke a few hours later as the sun was sitting heavy on the horizon. The cum pool was cold against her legs, her breasts nipping in the cool night air. She sat up, ruffling her hair, watching Nathan sleep.

Cello was on the chair behind them. "Oh, good you two are awake." He said smiling. Eli was beside him and the TV was on. Eli seemed to be more interested in the TV, interested in human entertainment. "You two slept like a log, I didn't want to wake you." Cello said smiling to them.

Nazera smiled, looking up at her two Namekian lovers. "And did the two of you rest well?" She looked toward Eli. "I'm glad to see you're finally up and moving."

Nathan was awake upon hearing her voice, but upon hearing the other namekians he kept quiet and played possom. Eli chuckled and nodded. "Course I am, I'm good as new baby haha." He said smiling to her. Cello looked at his brother and then to Nazera. "Ready for the tournament tomorrow? Should there be any...special training we do before hand?"

Nazera shrugged. "A little training might be in order. I'm not one prone to letting her muscles rest for too long. Are you boys up for some sparring?"

"Not me. Sorry, peaceful Namek here." Eli said smiling to her. "Though, I guess I could watch." He said as he stood up and headed out the door to wait for them. "Guess you're up against me then Nazera." Cello said smiling. "Where to?"

She stood, walking to the door. "I think the forest clearing with that waterfall would make a good sparring area." She gestured to her naked state. "What do you think I should wear?"

"Anything that makes it easy for you to move in. Something sleeveless perhaps, with some baggy, but not too bag, shorts." Cello said as he sat back against the couch, waiting. "What about Nathan?"

Back
Top Bottom