DBZ roleplay

Without waiting, she leaned over, sucking the head of his cock into her mouth, wrapping an arm around his waist for support. It was still far from being hard, but she was confident she could change that, using her other hand to stroke his length.

Eli sat there with his hand on her head as he smiled to her, sucking his cock. "Hmm you're really good with your mouth, I'm already erect. No other girl has ever been able to get it up this fast." He said as his cock easily erected. "You're free to do to me whatever you want, just try not to break yourself."

Nazera smirked. "Oh really? Let's just see how good you are with the ladies." She stripped off her leggings and pulled up the jersey dress, laying back on the bed. "Have you ever licked pussy before?"

"Of course." He said as he moved down to her spread legs. His head moved to her pussy where he began to eat away at it with his tongue stretching to meet the length of his cock as it swam around inside her pussy.

"Ah!" She threw her head back, both hands resting on the back of the Namek's. She ground up into his face, feeling his tongue go deep inside of her, making her writhe in pleasure. Her pussy juices were flowing wildly and she vaguely wondered if he could taste Nathan's cum inside her.

Eli continued to lick deep inside her, smirking to her reaction before retracting his tongue back into his mouth. "Mmm...you've got an excellent flavor tainted with that android's." He smiled as he moved up and began to lick up and down her breasts with his tongue as he began to pinch her clitoris.

"Mmm...I'm glad...you think so..." She gasped, thrusting and arching her back as he pinched her clit, her pussy twitching and leaking fluid. "Ah...Oh God, you're good!" She pulled up the jersey dress, revealing her breasts, pinching the nipples as he licked them all over.

"Well then...perhaps we should move onto matters more...pleasurable." He said as he got behind her and lifted her leg. His cock prodded her pussy before he shoved it deep inside her.

Nathan finally decided it was time to head back. He began to sluggishly make his way back.

Nazera moaned in pleasure as he fucked her from behind. "Ah! Oh, your big hard green alien cock is so far inside me! Ah! Fuck, fuck me!"

Eli smirked as he began to ravish her harder than Nathan had ever done so. "Oh god you're so tight little saiyan!"

Nathan was now able to see the house as he approached it, still unable to hear anything inside.

Nazera screamed as the Namekian fucked her harder than anyone else had ever done in her life. "Oh God! Ah, Eli! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me with your monster green Namek cock!" She could already feel the impending orgasm as her insides started to squeeze around the engorged member. "Almost, almost!!!'

Eli continued to thrust harder and harder into her, getting turned on by her pleas to have him fuck her. It was not long before he began to shoot his cum deep inside her.

Nathan opened the door to the house and his eyes went wide to see what was going on. "N-Nazera...?!" He said sounding hurt. "I...I thought you...loved me..." He said silently before he turned and ran away in sorrow.

Nazera felt Eli shoot deep inside her. When Nathan came into the house, she couldn't help but orgasm, wrapping pussy tightly around the alien cock inside her, milking it for all it was worth. She moaned in pleasure and called out for Nathan.
"Oh my God, Nathan! Oh fuck, yes yes!! Come back!! Ah!"

Nathan could hear her calls for him mix in with her pleasure. He cried as he ran away, unknowingly heading toward Freeza's ship. Echoes of when she confessed her love were heard in his head. "It was all a lie...!"

Eli chuckled as the android ran away. He slipped out of Nazera and watched as their juices oozed out of her. "Well then, this was eventful."

Her cunt spasmed, forcing out some of his semen. She pulled the dress back down, not bothering with the leggings anymore. "We have to go after him. What if he runs into more of Freeza's men?" She got up, running from the house, cum dripping down her legs and slipping off as she ran.

Eli sighed as he put his pants back on. "And here I thought you didn't love him." He said silently to her as he ran alongside her. "Since when does someone care for a sex slave when they have a lover?"

Nathan stopped running when he came upon a spaceship. It was weird and threatening, yet he didn't care. He turned and rushed off in the other direction away from it before Freeza or his men would find that he was around.

When he was in solitude, he sat there, hating the enhanced emotions given by his upgrade. He didn't want these...he didn't want to fell them anymore. He reached to the back of his neck and pushed his emotion button, but before his lost his emotions he broke the button so it could never be pressed again, so he had full control of when he wanted his emotions to change. He was now emotionless as he sat on a rock, feeling empty as he was left without a master to go by.

Nazera smirked. "Why can't you have more than one lover?"

They came upon the ship. Seeing no disturbances, Nazera decided Nathan wasn't there and tried to sneak past.

"Think of it like this. Would you care if you had to share another woman with me? What if you thought that I loved the other woman more?" Eli said as he followed her, still on their search for Nathan.

She grinned. "As long as you fucked me like that every day, would I really care?"

As they continued to look around, getting farther from the ship, Nazera felt it was safe enough to call for him. "Nathan! Nathan, where are you? If you can hear me, come!"

Eli chuckled. "So be it then." He said as he followed her. He walked around silent as she called out for Nathan. Upon hearing her command, Nathan approached from where he was. He seemed different, his eyes soulless once more as he stood there motionless except for when he walked over to her. Even as he spoke the following sentence, it was a monotone like tone to his voice. "Yes Master...? You called?"

Nazera was surprised at his emotionless state. "Nathan, what are you doing? Why did you turn off your emotion chip?" She walked around him and hit the button, but nothing happened. "Is it broken? Nathan, what did you do?!"

"I destroyed my emotion button so that no one could manually turn my emotions on...The emotional Nathan felt so much pain that he drove himself to never feel for anything anymore, by destroying it and bringing out his emotionless state." Eli shook his head. "Kid couldn't take seeing his woman get ravished."

Nazera was stunned. "So...seeing me get the dicking of my life drove you insane? Why didn't you just jump in and fuck my brains out?" She walked back around him and hugged him. Standing on tiptoe, she kissed him and whispered into his ear, "Even if you don't, even if you can't feel emotions, I still love you, regardless of anyone I fuck around with."

Nathan stood there and did not hug her back. He remained looking straight forward with his soulless eyes. "I did not join in because I was hurt...you said you loved me...love on earth means someone you care dearly for, someone you care dearly for and no one else like you do that person...when I saw you screwing the Namekian, my non-existant heart shattered and it drove me to the brink of near-suicide. But the only reason I did not do it was because I knew I had to help the Nameks save the planet, so I did the next best thing, I turned off my emotions. Forever."

Back
Top Bottom