DBZ roleplay

She laughed, which turned into a groan as he inserted a second vibrating and rotating finger. "Ah..ahaa. If you keep doing that I'm going to..." Her hips danced above him as she swiveled on his fingers, biting her lip. She didn't want to cum, not yet!

Nazera panted, hardly able to breathe. "I do, you make me want to cum, so badly. I just want to last longer. You make me cum so quickly! You're...too good."

"Oh am I now? I seem to recall you lubing your ass with blood...perhaps I should do the same, only with your pussy juice." He said as his fingers trailed down to her asshole, where he inserted it and began to do the same to it.

Nazera's eyes widened. "NO!" Before she could stop him, his fingers were in her ass, vibrating and rotating. The stimulation was too much and her muscles clenched around them as her orgasm started, bucking wildly as she gripped his thighs with her white knuckled hands.

Nathan chuckled as he saw her reaction to her orgasm. He pulled his finger out and smiled. "Well then....that was interesting." He smiled as he kissed the side of her neck before wrapping her in his arms. "Glad I upgraded now, aren't you?"

Nazera huffed, trying to regain her breath. She nodded. "Mmm. Very much so." She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock, now covered in copious amounts of pussy juice. She grabbed the base hard, keeping the same pressure as she stroked it to the head, only to slowly work her way back down his dick. "Any other upgrades I should know about?"

"Hm...yes...It seems my dick size widened a bit. Perhaps you should try it out, break in the new feature y'know?" He said smiling to her as his cock throbbed in her hand.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." She teased, squeezing her hand back up his shaft and pressing the head against her entrance, rubbing it there tantalizingly.

Nathan smiled as he kept his head on her shoulder to see all that was going on down there. "My my...aren't you the teaser?" He said as he tried to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Mmm!" She cried in delight as the head of his cock popped inside of her. She groaned, getting up the will to pull it back out of her before she teased him again, rubbing it against her entrance and pressing it there, ALMOST letting it slip inside her.

Nathan sighed. "Quite the teaser indeed." He said smiling to her. "Its my turn to be used however you want...I'm yours." He said as he laid back to let her do whatever she would do. His cock was harder than ever before as it rubbed against her crevice.

(I posted, but I guess it didn't take...)

Nazera was delighted and finally gave in, slipping the head of his cock slowly into her pussy. Fighting her urges to fuck him silly, she pulled it out before sliding it back in, continuing over and over.

(Its fine.)

Nathan laid back, moaning as she did so as it stimulated his cock with pleasure. "Damn girl...even after all those other times you're still tight..." He said smiling to her as he bucked his hip once to push it in forcefully.

She smiled. "Of course. I'm a saiyan, we're very resilient." Then she gasped as he bucked against her, forcing his cock inside her. She groaned, sinking herself down on it further, afraid she was going to orgasm again. "No, no, not so fast..."

Nathan chuckled as he laid limp again to let her go on with whatever she wanted. "Okay then...have at it Nazura." He smiled before looking out the window to watch the stars fly by while she would pleasure him.

She leaned forward, grabbing the bars on either side of the door and pulled herself forward on his cock, using the bars to help control her speed. She slowly rode his cock, agonizingly slow, up and down, twisting her hips every third or fourth thrust, her pussy squelching as he passed in and out of her.

Nazera laughed, her pussy muscles clenching around him as her body tensed from the tickling. "Ooooh!" With that she sheathed him inside of her, swirling her hips, her body jumping with electric sexual energy.

Nathan smiled and continued to tickle her as she rode him. "Aw, looks like someone's ticklish." He said as he continued to tickle her, even if she couldn't breathe.

Nazera could hardly take it. The tickling made it hard for her to breathe and the sensation of her pussy desperately squeezing his cock sent her over the edge. She slammed herself up and down on his cock until she had rocked out her orgasm, her tight sex rippling around his engorged member.

Nathan moaned as he tickled her and as she rode him. When she had orgasmed, he joined her as his cum began to fill her pussy and he had stopped tickling her. He smiled, leaning back and enjoying the feel of their juices mixing together around his cock. "Damn that was good..."

Nazera leaned back against him, panting hard. She could only nod, her pussy still twitching around him with the aftershock of her second orgasm.

Time within the pod hadn't gone by as normal. Outside the pod time had slipped past them. The pod's nav device popped up, indicating they would soon be to Planet Namek.

Nathan looked out to see a large, green planet before them. "So...this is Namek...hey, you gonna be able to breathe out there? You're a saiyan, do you need air? What if there are no trees?"

Nazera smiled back at him, their combined juices gliding down his cock, still planted inside of her.

"I've studied this planet before. It has trees, but not like those you've seen on earth. There is sufficient air for me to survive."

Back
Top Bottom