Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lab Creations RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah smirked.
"Too easy."
He held up his right hand and the computer from his desk literally disassembled itself and gathered around his arm in some sort of glove. He pointed it at Poison.
"Boom."
It charged before firing off a large blue laser.

Poison in the instance warped herself in her vines. she then noted her snake was making its way towards Johnathan . She let the vines go down and made note the beam did kill some of her plants off and cut her arm. she watched the blood flow down then licked it saying "boy i taste good but lets see how you taste". she then ran sent vines straight for John to tie him up.

John was tied up in the vines, a mask forming over his face to keep him protected.
"I've always wanted to try barbecued vegetables."
He smirked as he ran an electric shock through his suit, the entire suit exploding with an electric shock, burning the plants off of him. The pieces of the suit were all flung at Poison before recollecting themselves on Johnathan, resealing and recharging.

She ducked as they flew by and giggled he may have protected his face but he did not know the vines. AS the vines that burned fell down more came out of her as she walked to him licking her lips. she was getting horny and one of this boys would make her happy before they died.

Blaze watched the two with fire on his hands he was going to burn her when she got to close to John.

Johnathan recharged his suit. She just wouldnt stop, damnit! He cursed as she got closer, noticing Blaze. "I can handle this," he said, two large swords forming on the end of each arm. He crossed the blades in front of him, scraping them together and creating a flurry of sparks. He threw one at Poison, the large and deadly projectile flying right for her. He threw the second one consecutively. Neither took effect! He took a step back and readied another electric pulse.

Blaze watched the fight and said "oh and I'm suppose to stand here and watch you two fight and hope she does not succeed in what she just said".

Poison smirked while dodging and she then tangles blaze up in vines and headed towards him saying "maybe you be first".

John watched Blaze get tangled up and stepped between Blaze and Poison. "Not on your life."

He aimed his hand at her face, though never have been faced with such a situation before, his hand trembled lightly. The glow of his laser charging became obvious in seconds before it fired.

It fired and the side of her face was burned she let out a scream and said "now i shall put things into over drive. She sent out two big snakes the size of an anaconda and sent one to Johnathan and the other to blaze.

John blasted the one sent at Blaze to bits, saving Blaze, but getting himself tangled up by the snake sent at him. He gripped at it, unable to breath or move.

She smirked and when she saw blaze get ready to fire she made a quick movement and had him in vines again . she lifted him off the ground a ways and then walked over to John. She said something in a strange language and the snake still gripping John let him take a breath or two but not let him move. [did not want to kill of your character] She then touched Johnathan on the ear rubbing it and whispering saying "are we having fun now or what".

Johnathan tried to jerk in the snake's grasp; to no avail. "Define fun," he growled at Poison, suit warning him of multiple errors and malfunctions.

"Trust me you will not have to worry about that " she snickered them moved on to kiss him on the neck and run her tongue down his neck.

Blaze burned the vines down and dropped to the ground but only to have a snake come out of no ware and get him too and he cursed trying to save Noah.

Poison then smirked at Blaze saying "ur next". She then kissed Noah on the lips softly.

Noah struggled against the vines, but as she kissed him... he didn't know what it was! His whole body just relaxed... like some kind of drug... it felt good...
He groaned softly and shut his eyes.

Blaze called out saying "come on you want me not him".

Poison just smirked and did not leave Noah she then ran a finger down his chest and undid his shirt and with the help of her snake was able to take it off.

Noah tensed up, the nervous sweat visible on his chest. He struggled desperately now, knowing what she had planned.
"Suit, overdrive, damnit!"
Wasted efforts. What was left of his suit hadn't charged yet.

She licked up and down his chest and ran her ringers up and down and hearing blaze curse up and down and calling her all sorts of mean names she snapped her fingers and the snake brought him over next to Noah. She smiled at Blaze and nibbled on his ear saying "do not worry you will get your turn".

Blaze looked at her saying "damit woman just you wait ".

Noah muttered curses in several different languages as he felt his mind become hazy. "Cant... think..."

Poison went back to Noah and said "my pet snake lets go and heat things up shall we i want access to his legs but keep his arms pend okay". she kissed the snake and petted it on the head and waited while it shifted to give her access to his legs. She then knew he could kick her if he wanted but it seemed her kiss worked on him. she ripped off his pants to see how big of man he was and muttered out loud "my my look at you one big boy".

Noah slurred his words as he lost intention of resistnacs, eyes glazing over slightly. His suit slowly tried to recharge, to no avail; there was no escape.

Poison then walked over to blaze trying to burn the snake and kissed him on the mouth.

"dame woman what did you do to me". he said as he felt the sension that Noah did from her kiss.

She went back to Noah got down on her knees and starting sucking his cock.

Noah let a breathy moan escape him, unable to respond in much any other way. His virgin cock gave a small throb.

She countied on sucking for a while . she looked over at Blaze to see him fighting the effects of her kiss.

She stood up walked over to Blaze and ripped his shirt off and ran her fingers down his chest while licking and kissing it. She saw the look of pleasure in his eyes .

Blaze looked at her breathing hard.

She then took all her cloths off.

Noah's mind struggled somewhere in the back, trying to reboot his computer-like mind. However, her effect on him was too overwhelming, numbing his sense totally. He just moaned and laid there.

Noah was unable to do much other than moan. His mind just woulnt start right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom