Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lab Creations RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkat

Pulsar
A bunch of Parents who were poor barley making it gave their babies to this Lab and the people who worked there paid off their debts and gave every thing they needed to them and wanted. But the kids were no longer allowed to see their parents . The parents soon moved on and had more kids of their own normal ones that did not get given to the place . All the babies ended up with powers not explainable But each child was Given This Liquid from these orbs and later end up with powers and most of them survived but some died and those kids whom did not make it the Lab killed of their family and later on started using the kids to round up more kids . Soon The world was pushed into more poverty as parents tried to hide their kids but there are some who was created that did not want to become like them which side do you chose to join the Lab and round up kids or even be the people who created these kids your self or Do you join the forces that rebel against the Lab.

All i need is your characters Name and what they look like and what power they got from these orbs. If you want we can turn this into A twisted Xmen RP up to you.

I shall have two characters if you want you can have up to five max but you have to be able to play them all. My Two are twins.
one boy and girl . If you have more then one and see more girls are at play please make some males too as well as girls do not want this over run with girls or vice versa over run with boys try to keep the genders even for the romance fun.
oh tell me if they are bi straight or gay.

Name:William Jones
Powers:Controls fire and has light healing but when he heals himself he has to sleep and in his touch he can cause ext ream lust in a person.
Sex Preferences:He is Bi sexual
Side:He is with the Rebels that oppose the Lab
Looks:
Fiel-1.png

other:he is known by the nickname Blaze

Name:Sarah Jones
powers:controls plants and has light healing but must be in a cocoon.
side:she is with the Rebels.
Sex Preferences:she is bi
looks:
pretty_anime_girl_01.jpg

other :goes by the nickname Rose

Name: Simon Cruz
Powers: Telekinesis
Side: Rebels
Sex Preferences: Straight
Looks:
anime-guy-anime-guys-6785916-320-54.jpg

Other: He also is a skilled close combat fighter with knives

[okay sex machine your accepted want to start or wait for more and darn the pic does not work now oh well he looks like vincent valentine hehe]

[I'm fine either way. We could go ahead and get started, maybe drawing in more RPers. Either way, we could have fun, I can also make other characters, so that we won't feel alone. :p ]

[same here as we go along if more people do not show up I might end up making more like some bad ones hehe evil grin]
William got home from a hard days work in a low pay job he used a diffrent name then William of coarse and no one there in that small town knew about his powers. He took a look at the Living room and sighed "Sarah its time to move on I think if we stay here any longer the clinic will find us and we both know that is not good so far no one in this town is in danger but that does not mean they will save for now".
Sarah nodded her head and all the roses were gone like her body sucked them up. She stood up and said "when will we stop running i want to sit and play with my plants for ever and never have to run again". she had her mind warped by the drug from her orb and the things she saw she was weak in this way. She held back the tears as best as she could.

Simon walked down the streets of the town. He worked for the rebellion, getting payed for his underground work. He was a skilled member of the team, learning to harness his powers ever since he recieved them. He still gets the nightmares as a side effect, but other than that, he is seen as a normal human. Currently on a day off, he decided to relax for the day, go out for a walk.

William Had Sarah following him but did not say a word just hoped she could keep her powers in check. He held out a hand and said to Sarah "come take bubba's hand sis you know you want to ". Sarah did take his hand then whispered "please call me rose i like that name better ". He did as his sister asked.

Simon continued on his path until he noticed something. The odd feeling of being followed. He took a sharp turn into an alley and waited for them to follow. He smiled as he turned around. Hoping that he'd get to fight some Lab guys, he only got thugs. Feeling disappointed he waited for the first move.

Just then out of no were came a huge vine and wrapped itself around the thug. William came up behind rose and said "well well having fun sis ". the girl nodded and used a tree to tie up the man with and she went for the second one whom was able to dodge her but he could not get pass all the vines that was around the girl.

Simon noticed the tree appear out of nowhere and started attacking the thugs. "What the hell?" He said, confused about the situation. He then used his powers to grab the next to guys. He pulled one towards him, looking him eye to eye as he pulled out a dagger. "Well, it looks like the tables have turned. Sucks to be you." He smiled, holding the blade against his neck.

Sarah walked over to the boy that grabbed a thug using powers. William just stood back letting his sister get it out of her system the anger she kept inside and besides he did not want to unleash his in case it gave his sister uncontrollable lust that would not be good. Sarah looked at the boy saying "hello".

He turned to his side to see a pretty girl standing there. "Uh......hi." He wasn't sure what to say. It was rare to find such a pretty girl while he was in the middle of a fight. The only time he saw one was when he they worked for the Lab, or if they were gang leaders. So he kept himself prepared if she was going to attack him.

Sarah just stood there looking at him then waved to her brother saying "can this one come with me he looks friendly". William laughed and said "Rose you can't jut keep people like pets ". he stood beside the boy and said to him "can we trust you or do you work for the lab cause if you do work for the lab I will get rid of you myself".

Simon looked at the girl, a little annoyed. He was no pet. He then smirked when the guy that was with her talked to him. "Actually, I work to get rid of the Lab. I'm the one called to do the dirty work." He looked turned back to the thugs, slamming their heads against the wall, knocking them out.

"I see will that is good cause if i would have to burn you to the ground that would not be a pleasant sight for my sister but do not mind her her mind is warp from what all the lab had done to her". William held out his hand for his sister who took like a lost child who just found her long lost teddy bear. she looked from one boy to the next saying "come on I'm bored lets go find something fun to do".

Michelle Davenport had worked at 'The Lab' for five years. She had just turned 27. Science was her life. When she was approached to help with this project, she was overjoyed. If it succeeded, she would be part of the next stage of human evolution! Every so often they brought children into the facility and performed tests on them. Some developed powers and were brought back. What happened to the other children, she didn't know, but assumed that the chemicals hadn't taken and they were returned to their families.

Simon was still a little annoyed, be he found the girl to be pretty cute. "Alright, I guess I have nothing better to do anyway." He said as he began following the girl. As he walked behind her, he stared at her figure, seeing that she had a sexy body for someone of her age. "So, you guys have names or something?" He asked, curious to find out who they were.

Rose piped up "yes silly we do my name is Sarah but at the lab I was known as rose and this is my brother William and at the lab he was known as blaze". she smiled at him and with a quick hand she brought out a rose and handed it to him saying "see why they call me rose". she let out a soft giggle.

William smiled seeing his sister happy and nodded his head to the other boy with a smile. he then said "do mind my sister she has been throu too much to be normal so to speak they warped her mind at the lab turned her mind into a little kids mind but she does have her moments when she acts mature".

Simon looked at the girl. "I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully we'll be able to find a way to fix her when we bring down the lab." He said, giving Rose a smile. "By the way, the name is Simon." He looked at the rose he got from Rose. He's never really seen something so pretty, it was about as pretty as Rose. He then looked at Blaze. "So, what role do you guys have with the ressistance?"

Blaze looked at Simon and said "we are their assions so to speak sense we get rid off all that work with the lab". Rose smiled up at Simon in deep thought then she walked along ahead giving them room to talk and lightly humming to herself. She had a anther rose in her hand but this time she was looking at it from all angels and humming.

Simon looked at Blaze, and leaned in to ask him something. "So, what about your sister? You said that she's been traumatized and has the mind of a child. So does she always need to have someone watching over her? I mean that she seems so innocent and she's very beautiful, so that usually makes her the target for rapists, thugs, and even the Lab." He said in concern. He then looked at Rose and smiled. Seeing how cute she was, it made him want to get to know her a little better. Maybe ask her out.

Name: Johnathan Steele
Power: Ability to control technology and manipulate it to his will; ability to tap ither's memories
Descrip: He is 17, and a legitimate hacker, working underground for the Rebels. He is more of a mercenary, although he is usually only hired to extract info. He is about 6' and fairly skinny due to always running or moving, not having a place to call home anymore. There was one side effect to the Orb, however. It drove him literally insane, and although most times he can compose himself, sometimes he'll break into a fit of insanity. He has snow white hair and purple eyes, and somewhat pale skin.

[accepted skylar23]
Blaze nodded his head and said "yea but watch out if one would to ever do that to her rape her they better be good at hiding for she would kill them after wards. " then looked over at his sister pulling the petals off a flower that was not a rose and saying something like "he loves me and he loves me not". He looked back at Simon "I saw this one guy get trapped in one of her roses and he could not breath and died a few hours later all because he showed her a needle ".

"Damn, she can be the most evil person alive. So cute an innocent, and yet so deadly. Remind me not to piss her off." He took a heazy swallow, and then he looked at Rose. He then looked back at Blaze. "I've got to ask, she seeing anyone?" He asked, his face turning red. Such a powerful member of the rebellion, one of the few that the Lab fear. Yet he blushes at the sight of such a beautiful young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom