Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lab Creations RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnathan walked leisurely out of City Hall, chewing mint gum. He looked over his shoulder at the two long dead guards, and continued to walk away. He stopped once across the street, and shut his hand into a fist. Flames leapt from the windows of the computer room, and he smiled to himself, continuing his walk as police cars pulled up. No one knew it was him, but he leaned against the doorway of an apartment as he watched them futiley try to put out the fire, anyways.

Unaware of what her creations were doing in the outside world, Michelle continued to work in The Lab. The most recent batch of subjects all seemed to be rejecting the mutations. She expected that, by now, they would all have been returned to their families. Another failure. She looked through the microscope at the cells she had collected. She seemed to be getting further and further from her goal.

She sighed and leaned back in her chair, staring at the equation on the white board wall in front of her. There was something there...something missing, she knew it, but couldn't put a finger on it. Why did some subjects accept the mutations and others reject it? There just had to be something there!

Blaze shook his head "no I do not think so but I warn you she may be powerful and I may have a curse with mine but be warn you try to hurt my sister or make her mad i will step in to put you a blaze". Blaze then raised his eyebrow at the sight of Simon blushing but he still needed to get to know this boy before he gets too close to his sister.

Rose started walking off leaving the two behind with her flowers flowing her and they soon go away and she look's back at the boys then keeps right on walking . She did not wait for them but let the two talk.

Johnathan started to laugh wickedly as the building began to fall apart. He walked right past Rose, and looked at her oddly as she past.
Suddenly, two cop cars blared around the corner, chasing after Johnathan. They must've seen him before.
He cursed and started to make a break for it.

Rose looked like a normal girl for she had put her flowers away before Johnathan came by . When she saw the cars she took one look at the way she had came seeing her brother out of sight kinda scared her but she just looked ahead at the cops cars chasing a boy and with one smooth movement she cased one to come to a stop when she wrapped a rose vine around it. she then cased it to get all tied up before she took off after the other cop car leaving Simon and her Brother far behind.

Johnathan watched her do all this, before snapping out of it.
"Hey! Wait up!"
He followed after her, now immediately interested. Finally, someone like him...

rose stopped just as she took out the other cop car. she turned to the boy looking him up and down saying "i let my brother and Simon oops my bad". she then made more vines but this time they are all around her and all facing the boy ready to struck him down if he showed any threat towards rose.

the plants then disappeared into her feet. She smiled and said "can I keep you my brother and Simon would love to meet you I'm sure". she took a step closer to the boy and added "four is a lucky number".

He smiled.
"Yes, it is. Lead the way, please."
He couldn't help but notice her childish behavior, but decided to ignore it. A side effect of the Orbs, he thought to himself.

Simon smirked at Blaze's threat. "I'd pay to see you do that." He never took threats, and wasn't about to. He then noticed something wrong. "Wait, where's Rose?" He looked at Blaze, sounding worried.

Blaze also looked worried and started to call out her name but decided the lab would hear so he started to look for her.

That is when Rose came into view with Johnathan and said "look what Rose found ".

Blaze had to hold back a laugh that was working its way up. He gave out a sigh and said "rose if you keep on finding people to keep this could get out of hand i mean after all a big group of people that the lab created walking around its bound to be noticed".

John rolled his eyes, grinning.
"Oh, please. If they were really looking, your would've already been found. Th' names Johnathan," he said, extending a hand to Blaze.

Feeling relieved by seeing Rose return safe, but when he saw her with another guy, he was starting to feel hostile. "So who's this guy?" He said with a knife under his sleeve, ready to attack.

"I'm Johnathan. She," looking at Rose," just saved my ass after blowing up City Hall."
He shrugged, as if it didn't matter. He didn't feel affection for her, he hadn't for anyone in way too long, anyways.
"What's your name?"

Blaze took the hand and said "do not mind my sister she is sort of out of her mind nice to meet you Johnathan the name is Blaze ".

Rose went to Simon and said "you look angry why you not happy "? she could not figure why on earth Simon was being angry and Her brother seemed nice . she looked at all three boys then said "maybe Rose find girls next".

Simon looked down at Rose and smiled. "It's nothing. I'm glad you're safe. And that wouldn't be so bad." He chuckled. He then looked at Johnathan, still feeling hostile towards him. "The name's Simon."

He smiled to Simon.
"Good, good. Now..."
He scratched at the back of his head nervously. He could see how Simon felt.
"So.... where are y'all headed to?"

Blaze just shook his head "just looking for somewhere new to live not sure on were sense about every town Rose has made her mark or me for that matter."

Rose pipped up "one day we will never have to move again that is what blaze promised me ".

"Well... I have an apartment. It's ok, and it has a guest bedroom. The couch pulls out to a bed. I could just bring you guys to my place, if you wanted to."
He noticed the glint in Simon's eye, and smirked to him. He was liking his attitude already.

Blaze thought for a minute then said "okay sounds good but Rose gets the couch to herself while me and Simon the guest bedroom and I assume you have your own bed Johnathen". When blaze said this he gave Simon a cold hard stare.

Rose pulled at her hair and tugged on her brother saying "why are you looking at Simon like you want to set him a blaze right now he seems nice to me". she had no idea about Simon's feelings cause she never really knew love but from her brother so she was not reading Simon's looks at her in the way he was looking at her.

Simon felt a glare from both guys. "This will be an interesting time." He said with a smirk. He then looked at Rose. "Dont worry. If I'm going to die, I'm not going down like this. I'm inns go down a hero." He said, trying to look good for her.

"oh " was all she could say . She looked at all three boys and said "rose hungry and sleepy".

Blaze then turned to Johnathen and said "lead the way please".

[going to bring in a girl who works for the lab hehe need some evil action i think]

Johnathan rolled his eyes and turned, looking straight ahead.
"Come on," he stated simply as he started to walk towards a large apartment complex.
-o-
It was about a half hour until they walked into his apartment. The walls were painted tan, with a few decoration. There was a medium-sized tv and couch in the main area, which led to a small kitchen. Over in a corner was a desk, covered in folders and papers, as well as an extremely high/tech looking computer. Over on the east wall was a doorway, which led into the hall with the bathroom, guest bedroom, and master bedroom.
"Anyone hungry?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom